Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 41. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The coin of the project is already on sale at the exchange. Is the ICO already over?
Yes, the token BUDDY for 3 days trading at cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, trading volumes are increasing every day.
I saw that today the volumes exceeded 6 bitcoins. It's pretty cool for a new project.
Activity: 588

Why are you talking about online consultations? The concept of the project describes offline communication.
Just chat and online consultation will be combined, the project will provide both, so you can find an assistant who will carry out your orders.
I hope that after the successful implementation of this part the platform will continue to develop and we will be able to order offline services.
Activity: 910
The idea is interesting, but nowadays in the trend are projects like Quarkchain or Fantom. But personally, I'm interested in Buddy, I am impressed by the approach and enthusiasm.
These are different projects. The projects that you named are focused on agiotage, and this project is oriented to real work.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me

Very interesting scheme of ICO. As I see the project team is confident in it because it is not afraid to immediately distribute tokens and thus allow the market to determine their price.
Now, the price of the token depends entirely on the demand for it from traders and investors. If there is a great demand, the price will soar to the skies.
Yes, but now the time is not very suitable, because the main coins such as ETH and BTC lose their price. This can significantly affect the demand for the BUDDY token.
Experienced investors during the fall are buying small and new coins, because they are more volatile and when the market is restored they give more profit.
copper member
Merit: 112
Yes, but now the time is not very suitable, because the main coins such as ETH and BTC lose their price. This can significantly affect the demand for the BUDDY token.

They will restore their price, there can be no doubt about it. But they will not be able to give such growth in price as BUDDY token with active development of the project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0

Very interesting scheme of ICO. As I see the project team is confident in it because it is not afraid to immediately distribute tokens and thus allow the market to determine their price.
Now, the price of the token depends entirely on the demand for it from traders and investors. If there is a great demand, the price will soar to the skies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
That's for sure? As I understand, the team thus distributes their tokens. The ICO actually goes now.

Recently, more and more often I meet projects that raise funds in this way. I think this is very convenient for everyone, both for the founders and for the participants.
Activity: 350

Very sorry. The project looks interesting and I would like to participate in its bounty campaign. Maybe the developers will conduct an airdrop.
I, too, would not refuse to participate in the bounty program and in the airdrop, especially since the token is already trading on crypto-currency exchanges.
Activity: 336
Good project, I like his idea. Where can I see information about the bounty program?
In the road map, I do not see information about the bounty company, we can conclude that it will not run.
Very sorry. The project looks interesting and I would like to participate in its bounty campaign. Maybe the developers will conduct an airdrop.
copper member
Merit: 112
That's for sure? As I understand, the team thus distributes their tokens. The ICO actually goes now.

Recently, more and more often I meet projects that raise funds in this way. I think this is very convenient for everyone, both for the founders and for the participants.
Activity: 182
Good project, I like his idea. Where can I see information about the bounty program?
In the road map, I do not see information about the bounty company, we can conclude that it will not run.
Activity: 182
The coin of the project is already on sale at the exchange. Is the ICO already over?
Yes, the token BUDDY for 3 days trading at cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, trading volumes are increasing every day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The idea is interesting, but nowadays in the trend are projects like Quarkchain or Fantom. But personally, I'm interested in Buddy, I am impressed by the approach and enthusiasm.
Activity: 476
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I met similar projects, something like that, but they were not so well-written out as correctly and clearly as this project. Well-distributed vacancies, operations, delimited the criteria of mentors.
Well, let's see what happens.

I've seen similar services, but I have not seen a service of this magnitude. I think that this is a very interesting idea and it will certainly find its customer.
Activity: 196
I met similar projects, something like that, but they were not so well-written out as correctly and clearly as this project. Well-distributed vacancies, operations, delimited the criteria of mentors.

We won't know for sure until we see the platform from the inside, but I have a very good feeling about it.
Activity: 199
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Why are you talking about online consultations? The concept of the project describes offline communication.
Just chat and online consultation will be combined, the project will provide both, so you can find an assistant who will carry out your orders.
Pages:
Jump to: