Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 45. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Hello, alI! Very useful project, wish only victory to you guys!
Activity: 18
Hey, DEVs! extraordinary plan.
Activity: 97
Hello everyone, very interesting project, I didn't even think that there are such ideas  Shocked
Activity: 25
I expect good luck for the plan
 Good luck DEVs!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Probably, the first wallet of the administration, and the second-the yobit wallet, apparently none of the traders withdrew tokens from The yobit wallet.
Activity: 31
Activity: 254
Бaдди пoкaзывaeт oтличный pocт ) Taк дepжaть!
The project also has a Russian theme on the forum, support it there!)
Activity: 42
And how would they find someone in each country?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
You will need a very powerful PR campaign. In order for the application to work and there are at least some possible options for dating, there must be a lot of registered users

It's right. A large number of users is the first thing a project needs to strive for
Activity: 66
I rely that the plan will carry out all that has been target
Activity: 224

Now the token is very speculative, you can earn a huge profit quickly and without much effort, but do not forget about the risks..
yesterday I bought 1 token for 450 rubles, today it has risen in price. Quick money:)

It was necessary to buy more. Then we would have accurately estimated the profit))
Activity: 266
Guys, do you think it makes sense to buy Buddy right now, or is it better to wait a couple of days until the token price levels?

Buy or not to decide only you!
A very very risky purchase is for you. As for me
Activity: 266
Guys, do you think it makes sense to buy Buddy right now, or is it better to wait a couple of days until the token price levels?

Buy or not to decide only you!
Activity: 252
Hi, I have question too. This project works around the world?

According to description yes, but I am not sure

I think the project will work in those directions and in those languages ​​which will find mentors
Activity: 263
You will need a very powerful PR campaign. In order for the application to work and there are at least some possible options for dating, there must be a lot of registered users
Activity: 224
Hello all. I am not understand about what this project, it is like some new social media?

This is more like a chat room of mutual assistance and the provision of qualified services
Activity: 182
What is the reason for the increase in the price of Buddy, how does the administration support the price of the token?

Now the token is very speculative, you can earn a huge profit quickly and without much effort, but do not forget about the risks..
yesterday I bought 1 token for 450 rubles, today it has risen in price. Quick money:)
Fast and easy money, it is very pleasing. I am also thinking about buying tokens, until I have decided on the amount of investment.

Activity: 213
Merit: 11
An excellent project of terrific ideas, doubts are only the side of monetization and Buddy Coin.
Pages:
Jump to: