Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 47. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
How would one get benefited by making virtual friends? This the same thing you are trying to do which many platforms have already tried.
I, too, have not yet understood the whole point
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain me, what opportunity do users have on your platform? Can simple people choose with whom do they want to communicate? As for me – it is important to know, with whom are you talking. Because this way I can think how to say anything right
People have a great opportunity to choose communication format and time yourself. So – it is up to you – with whom to talk. And also when) You need just to specify the desired result and enjoy it. If you are going to use this platform – good luck
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How would one get benefited by making virtual friends? This the same thing you are trying to do which many platforms have already tried.
Activity: 308
Can anyone explain me, what opportunity do users have on your platform? Can simple people choose with whom do they want to communicate? As for me – it is important to know, with whom are you talking. Because this way I can think how to say anything right
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
hello, users. I just have found out, that people can buy your coin in yobit. It is good news) I always check the new coins on this site
Yes, indeed, buddy is trading on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange, since yesterday, during this time, the price of current has increased significantly.
hello, users. I just have found out, that people can buy your coin in yobit. It is good news) I always check the new coins on this site
do you really like this coin? And also what is the idea of Buddy? Does it really can help people? I am a little bit confused..
The team says, that the idea is to help those, who doubt in the abilities) so, this problem is in top as for me. If it helps to believe in yourself – it is awesome!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
do you really like this coin? And also what is the idea of Buddy? Does it really can help people? I am a little bit confused..
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
If the coin of the project came to the exchange-this is very positive news! The exchange of coins greatly increases its value. I hope soon the coin will have a listing on other good exchanges)

And in what year was the project launched?

The project was launched not very long ago, but already has a listing on the stock exchange. This is positive news.
Merit: 11
Activity: 89
And in what year was the project launched?
Activity: 89
Cool project, wish you victory guys! I'm still interesting when you go to other exchanges?
Activity: 266
I'm interested in how many coins have already been sold?
Activity: 168
And also, you have any bounty program now?
I would also like to join the bounty company, given that Buddy tokens are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 85
And also, you have any bounty program now?
Activity: 237
Hi, I have question too. This project works around the world?

According to description yes, but I am not sure

Thanks for your answer:) But where any information can I use it in Russia...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
do you intend to add to other exchanges?
I think that the listing is already being negotiated with other exchanges, because the project needs it.
Activity: 85

According to description yes, but I am not sure
Activity: 237
Activity: 84
Hello all. I am not understand about what this project, it is like some new social media?

It is platform for searching people by interest.
Oh, thanks you. Any admins here, I want to ask some questions.
Activity: 109
Hello all. I am not understand about what this project, it is like some new social media?

It is platform for searching people by interest.
Pages:
Jump to: