Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 49. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The most basic thing that you need to do as it seems to me is to get a huge number of people to know about you. Even if at the start it may not be enough then the project is waiting for the failure will be offensive since the idea is quite interesting
The idea itself is very promising, I am sure that the project will be very popular, as social networks are becoming increasingly popular among people.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The most basic thing that you need to do as it seems to me is to get a huge number of people to know about you. Even if at the start it may not be enough then the project is waiting for the failure will be offensive since the idea is quite interesting
Activity: 252
I heard that the Buddy token is already trading on cryptocurrency exchanges? Can you give a list of these cryptocurrency exchanges?
If I'm not mistaken, then Buddy only trades on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange, this exchange is great for young projects.
Activity: 182
I heard that the Buddy token is already trading on cryptocurrency exchanges? Can you give a list of these cryptocurrency exchanges?
Activity: 249
Given the current situation of social networks in the modern world, I find it very difficult to get people's attention and this despite the fact that most still suspicious of crypto currency and everything connected with it
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
Does your project plan to implement a system of filters to search for people?? Only these filters should be much more diverse than in social networks
I will try to look, but I have not seen
Lol
Look few pages earlier please
found, thanks
Merit: 1
I will try to look, but I have not seen
Lol
Look few pages earlier please

Hello, how can I buy Buddy Token?

Hey
Good question
how can I find out the answer to it?

Hey
Good question
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
"The concept of the Buddy platform sounds like a fantastic dream" - it's unclear what that phrase means.

You have nothing except this topic is not present? Website, technical documents?

Yes we need to have more informations. I have really liked the idea but for to be sure we need to see more. I want to participate if i can get answers to my questions.
At the expense of the successful use of advice from the Internet strongly doubt,because in the first place doctors always warn that self-medication often does not lead to anything good,and we as it happens,begin and begin treatment,which also leads to deterioration.

Activity: 294
An interesting question is the organization of this whole event, the organization of trust from clients and mercenaries to this project.
It's a very good idea, but management needs a very serious one, it's more difficult to organize it than to make it your own.
Activity: 42
I can see the potential I really do it just needs to stand out among other competiters that offer quite the same idea of mutual help and virtual friends or mentors.. keep up the good work it is headed toward the right direction
Pages:
Jump to: