Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 53. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

It seems to me that in order for people to start using services mass -ively, they must be assured of the quality of the services rendered
Activity: 224

To attract mentors, it is necessary to organize a large advertising campaign
Activity: 266
I conducted the analysis of the project, there are a couple of questions, but in general the project is interesting))
An interesting project, always attracted my attention projects that were oriented on what would help people.
This project can do this.
The question is how the project will attract people from one side, on the other hand, "mentors."

People who will provide services should attract what they will be paid for for their assistance

But still attract so many mentors, it's very difficult to me!
Activity: 336
I conducted the analysis of the project, there are a couple of questions, but in general the project is interesting))
An interesting project, always attracted my attention projects that were oriented on what would help people.
The question is how the project will attract people from one side, on the other hand, "mentors."

People who will provide services should attract what they will be paid for for their assistance
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

ICO already going?
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
When analyzing any project, it is always necessary to start with what to understand-will anyone benefit from this project if it is given to someone)))
Good news background from the project)) It's very good)
Good luck)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Reading the comments on the branch of this project, it is possible to say with confidence that different people on the forum, with different ranks in general, the project causes a very good impression.
I often read comments on projects, this helps when you are analyzing the hundredth project.
Activity: 196
The news background is good with the project. You can work with them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Buddy service will help you to find support and forget about loneliness if:

• You do not have enough time for personal communication in everyday life
• You do not have enough time to find useful information on the required issue
• You do not have an assistant to perform various small things
• You feel lonely and need communication
Activity: 322
Activity: 336
Is it something similar to a social network? Facebook, Tinder for example?

Rather, there is no more than yes. There will be no media here
You have it written. Consultants and experts from any field, from finance and high technologies, to psychologists, musicians and sports coaches, are ready to provide you with our services, to motivate, support and provide the necessary base for your achievements! Question. And who can vouch for the qualifications of consultants?

The users themselves will form a rating about the person who provided the services. Thus it will be clear who does it well and who does not
Activity: 266
Waiting for white list, rules. Maybe a bounty? And so, while it looks interesting, I will follow what is happening.

I would take part in the bounty. Even just to then use the coins on this platform

Yes the project is really interesting. I would also be happy to pouchalstoval in the company of the bounty
Waiting for white list, rules. Maybe a bounty? And so, while it looks interesting, I will follow what is happening.

I would take part in the bounty. Even just to then use the coins on this platform
Activity: 252
I have not yet met competitors in this industry, so it will be easy for them to take control of the whole market .... unless of course the team competently approaches management and organization))

Any other social network is a potential competitor. Therefore, the issue of attracting users needs to be addressed
Activity: 42
The idea is great and all, since communication is really sought nowadays by those means.. You just need to ensure that people are convinced though, you need to lure them and make them want to engage! I can see the positivity this project is offering nonetheless! A little bit more of convincing and guarantees can do the trick. Good luck!
wow, but how can you find it?
I haven't link, sorry
Activity: 36
Is it something similar to a social network? Facebook, Tinder for example?
Activity: 196
You have it written. Consultants and experts from any field, from finance and high technologies, to psychologists, musicians and sports coaches, are ready to provide you with our services, to motivate, support and provide the necessary base for your achievements! Question. And who can vouch for the qualifications of consultants?
Pages:
Jump to: