Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 57. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Merit: 1

I mean when will ICO end
Strange, but there are no dates
how long does the ICO last?
Activity: 224

I wonder how many customers will be

The number of clients depends on how much the project will be able to attract people who will provide assistance
this is logical

Still it depends on what kind of advertising company will be held

It seems to me that the number of people will depend on how I will pass the first tests of the project. all want to first check and then think whether it's worth it or not
Activity: 224

The number of clients depends on how much the project will be able to attract people who will provide assistance
this is logical

Still it depends on what kind of advertising company will be held

this is logical
Activity: 252

Activity: 336
tell me, are you planning to conduct an advertising campaign or a bounty campaign to attract potential investors? what is your soft cap and what currency is accepted as payment?

The company has already been told about the bounty. if I'm not mistaken then it will be
Activity: 266
there was a project but in it the range of services was small, here the project will offer a large number of experts from different spheres
I like that the project will work in different directions

I was interested in your project. Now many people because of an active lifestyle there are practically no friends and your project gives the opportunity not to feel lonely
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You have already agreed with a specific exchange about the listing of your tokens. That's very good. But how soon can we use your exchange to invest in other projects?
I wonder why they still are not working? Any issues?
may be they are still have not full developers team. Im already waitnig for some updates from project
in this forum, posted as a working draft to extend its target audience, and only originated the idea. It's like a hackathon.
P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I wonder why they still are not working? Any issues?
may be they are still have not full developers team. Im already waitnig for some updates from project
Activity: 196

Huh ???It turns out the service of selling man-hours. Professional friends reminded me of the vacancies of girls in the IT department for the entertainment of Smiley programmers. If it turns out to find people who will help those who need help, these people will not be from the "business" category of coaches, but really the people of their master, absolutely any business. But this is a difficult task, much more difficult than making your own block.
Activity: 350
You really think so?
What experts will miss the opportunity to work for the crypt?
Of course, I can not say, now with the situation on the market, of course the credibility of the crypt fell ... but still the crypt remains very relevant at the moment.
For the basic coins, people will do their work.
I reviewed your project and noticed that it has a weak theme on bitcointalk. To attract investors, you need to have constantly more activity, and I'm ready to help in this
We pump the topic discussions of our community members.
The language of the discussions is English. Can also be Russian.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
These specialized help, the amount to be paid for certain aid will always be the same rate or depends on the specialty in which will apply?
Pages:
Jump to: