Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 56. (Read 6378 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I did the analysis of the project, I liked everything
Cool project. I really like the idea, it's good that they do not have competitors at the moment, they solved the old problem in a new way. Good luck !!!
P.S. But it will be extremely difficult to organize (
Activity: 266
I found a very interesting project - DESICO!
This project solves problems with buying / selling secret tokens! Very cool project!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39047747
https://t.me/desicochat for all questions here!
Activity: 254
A cool project, before this had not seen such on the stock exchange, solves the problem of the lack of just such a project))) Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

This social project needs advertising, I agree. Since the project is not aimed at media but only on communication
Everyone needs advertising. Even social.
The project Buddy very interested me in the idea of its future platform, which is waiting for its implementation) I hope we can quickly find the right person using your platform to satisfy even the most highly specialized task in just one click!
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

This social project needs advertising, I agree. Since the project is not aimed at media but only on communication
Everyone needs advertising. Even social.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Attracting good professionals can take some time. so do not just hope for a huge number of super professionals
I think that such people will come to the project as soon as they learn about it. And that here you can earn on your knowledge
Activity: 252

Attracting good professionals can take some time. so do not just hope for a huge number of super professionals
Activity: 224

I also hope so .... some interesting information is not available
What you think about the project in general ?

In general, the idea of ​​the project I really like. But it seems that such a large-scale implementation is very complex

Everything can be realized. It would be just a wish. as for me it is necessary to advertise the project
Activity: 336

In general, the idea of ​​the project I really like. But it seems that such a large-scale implementation is very complex
I found a very interesting project - DESICO!
This project solves problems with buying / selling secret tokens! Very cool project!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39047747
https://t.me/desicochat for all questions here!
Activity: 196
Information is not very clearly provided, there is no clear understanding of what the project will do next.
And tell me, do you have branches in other languages?)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I've already met the projects of this team, good guys ... the projects they pursue are aimed at helping people. In the future, the product that they produce helps people.
This is the key to a successful project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
An interesting question is the organization of this whole event, the organization of trust from clients and mercenaries to this project.
It's a very good idea, but management needs a very serious one, it's more difficult to organize it than to make it your own.
But there are a lot of deals they need do, site, social medias, else
yes, you are right. I think this will all be
An interesting question is the organization of this whole event, the organization of trust from clients and mercenaries to this project.
It's a very good idea, but management needs a very serious one, it's more difficult to organize it than to make it your own.
But there are a lot of deals they need do, site, social medias, else
he interested me. It is very useful for single people or those who just want a new communication. And what do you think?
Activity: 322
very strange ... thanks
You are welcome
I hope, that more info will be announced
very strange ... thanks
You are welcome
I hope, that more info will be announced
Pages: