Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 9. (Read 23419 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Everyone says that this project is so great. I don’t want to say that it isn’t great, but I have many questions about it. I can’t understand how players will get rewards. I mean what exactly successes will be rewarded?
I guess it will be a certain list for every game. Have you ever played games? It is easy to understand. Look, gamer will just sing up to the and Buff will track all his/her successes and send to their wallets coins.
Ok. So, what will be next? I mean what they will be able to do with these coins? Is it will be possible to exchange coins in fiat or they are only for internal use?
Actually, you aren’t constrained. You are able to do with earned coins whatever you want to do. You can buy something in the game or collect them or change them or send them to another gamer. I guess it is really cool.
Well, it is nice that there are many opportunities. Developers made a great job. Do you really think that this platform will find its own place on the market? I am just pretty far from game and this stuff is little unclear for me.
It ok. This project could be interesting for gamers that don’t have any special skills. You just connect with the platform and earn coin. Yep, I am sure about Buff. It has everything to be in a great demand on the current market.
It is nice that you are so sure. I have the last question. Can you tell me about their plans? I mean actually about the soft and the hard caps. I want to know how ambitious buff’s devs are.
I think that team correctly evaluates their forces. They will be able to raise these funds. The ICO soft cap is set at $10M and the hard cap at $30M.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Everyone says that this project is so great. I don’t want to say that it isn’t great, but I have many questions about it. I can’t understand how players will get rewards. I mean what exactly successes will be rewarded?
I guess it will be a certain list for every game. Have you ever played games? It is easy to understand. Look, gamer will just sing up to the and Buff will track all his/her successes and send to their wallets coins.
Ok. So, what will be next? I mean what they will be able to do with these coins? Is it will be possible to exchange coins in fiat or they are only for internal use?
Actually, you aren’t constrained. You are able to do with earned coins whatever you want to do. You can buy something in the game or collect them or change them or send them to another gamer. I guess it is really cool.
Well, it is nice that there are many opportunities. Developers made a great job. Do you really think that this platform will find its own place on the market? I am just pretty far from game and this stuff is little unclear for me.
It ok. This project could be interesting for gamers that don’t have any special skills. You just connect with the platform and earn coin. Yep, I am sure about Buff. It has everything to be in a great demand on the current market.
It is nice that you are so sure. I have the last question. Can you tell me about their plans? I mean actually about the soft and the hard caps. I want to know how ambitious buff’s devs are.
Activity: 364
Hey, everyone. I read previous post and guys don’t know anything about the bounty. Is it true? Isn’t bounty still haven’t started? I will be happy to participate in.
Well, I don’t know why they don’t know anything about the bounty, but it is live. You can become a participant and help this project become more popular. It will be really interesting for you I guess. 
Are you sure? Developers really created something out of the box. I saw their team there are so many interesting people there. Also, advisors are awesome too. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread, please?
Yes, I can. Here is the link. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-proud-to-announce-buff-bounty-program-game-for-fun-earn-for-real-3382991
I know that there are many advisors from companies that designed really successful games like Blizzard for example.

Mr. Hack was working at Blizzard and Vivendi games for a couple of years. I am sure that he will share his priceless experience with Buff’s team. This collaboration is very useful and effective I guess. Other advisors have serious skills too.
Even if the project has a strong and experienced team, it still needs support from community. A strong community is a 30% from the project’s success. That’s why I hope there will be many bounty participants.
Don’t worry about it. I will do all possible to help Buff grow its community. I agree that it is important. This project deserves to be talked about.
Activity: 266
Hey, everyone. I read previous post and guys don’t know anything about the bounty. Is it true? Isn’t bounty still haven’t started? I will be happy to participate in.
Well, I don’t know why they don’t know anything about the bounty, but it is live. You can become a participant and help this project become more popular. It will be really interesting for you I guess. 
Are you sure? Developers really created something out of the box. I saw their team there are so many interesting people there. Also, advisors are awesome too. Can you send me the link for the bounty thread, please?
Yes, I can. Here is the link. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-proud-to-announce-buff-bounty-program-game-for-fun-earn-for-real-3382991
I know that there are many advisors from companies that designed really successful games like Blizzard for example.

Mr. Hack was working at Blizzard and Vivendi games for a couple of years. I am sure that he will share his priceless experience with Buff’s team. This collaboration is very useful and effective I guess. Other advisors have serious skills too.
Even if the project has a strong and experienced team, it still needs support from community. A strong community is a 30% from the project’s success. That’s why I hope there will be many bounty participants.

Activity: 350
Every day I get more convinced that blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies can conquer any possible industry. It is amazing. I am happy that now it is involved into the game industry.
You are right. Cryptocurrencies will be able to replace real money because it is much easier to use it un many cases. Besides, gamers will be able to use digital assets and that’s way more easier than using fiat.
It is true. I think that time for changes has come and we need to accept them. This so-called collaboration with crypto technologies could change the entire game industry. Blockchain brings a new level of disruptive energy to the various facets of the gaming economy.
Nice thought. I have never thought about it in this direction. Well, buff’s developers chose a right way to develop a project. I hope they will find enough investors to realize all of their ideas.
I am convinced in their success. I hope that they will find as more partners as it will be possible because there so many games left without any loyalty campaigns. I will wait for it very much.
Me too, but I know that the most popular games are already added to the platform. I mean games like minecraft, cs, world of tanks, overwatch. Most of these games I play daily like other millions of gamers. For the beginning it is enough.
Yes, their result is excellent. I don’t think than other ico could have such powerful partners like Buff. Time will show how professional these guys are and how successful will be their product.
Activity: 336
Every day I get more convinced that blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies can conquer any possible industry. It is amazing. I am happy that now it is involved into the game industry.
You are right. Cryptocurrencies will be able to replace real money because it is much easier to use it un many cases. Besides, gamers will be able to use digital assets and that’s way more easier than using fiat.
It is true. I think that time for changes has come and we need to accept them. This so-called collaboration with crypto technologies could change the entire game industry. Blockchain brings a new level of disruptive energy to the various facets of the gaming economy.
Nice thought. I have never thought about it in this direction. Well, buff’s developers chose a right way to develop a project. I hope they will find enough investors to realize all of their ideas.
I am convinced in their success. I hope that they will find as more partners as it will be possible because there so many games left without any loyalty campaigns. I will wait for it very much.
Me too, but I know that the most popular games are already added to the platform. I mean games like minecraft, cs, world of tanks, overwatch. Most of these games I play daily like other millions of gamers. For the beginning it is enough.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: