Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 20. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I'm interested in one thing. Can the process of earning coins affect the gameplay? After all, if the game mode will somehow suffer because of this, then the platform loses its meaning.
What exactly do you mean? How exactly can the process of accumulating coins interfere with the game? If these two processes pass simultaneously, but do not interact with each other. Or do you mean something else?
Actually, I'm talking about the fact that the process of earning coins can load computing power and interfere with the game process, is not it?
This is absolutely not so, lol. The process of earning coins in any way will not affect the performance of games. And it also will not burden the computing power of the computer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I'm interested in one thing. Can the process of earning coins affect the gameplay? After all, if the game mode will somehow suffer because of this, then the platform loses its meaning.
What exactly do you mean? How exactly can the process of accumulating coins interfere with the game? If these two processes pass simultaneously, but do not interact with each other. Or do you mean something else?
Actually, I'm talking about the fact that the process of earning coins can load computing power and interfere with the game process, is not it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
The ICO soft cap is set at $10M and the hard cap at $30M

so, what will happen if you won't reach soft cap?
Activity: 252
And I thought about something else. How exactly are they going to monetize their project? How will this bring profit to them?
What do you mean? A popular gaming portal attracts a lot of attention and provides unique opportunities. Do you doubt that it can make a profit?
No, I do not doubt it at all. I just want to understand how, I'm concerned about this issue. After all, in fact they just pay a lot of players for it, but how do they earn?
Well, judging by what they say, they are going to earn a small commission from transactions and as various advertising integrations in their service.
That is, it will be some kind of advertising integration specifically targeted at gamers, right? That is, the service will analyze the activity of the player and offer him products similar to his interests?
Yes, I think so. Basically, all advertising services are just like that, so I do not see anything surprising in this. I would even say it's appealing, because such contextual advertising can offer a really interesting product.
In this I agree with you. Especially if it is focused on games, it can prompt the purchase of a new interesting device or some interesting project. Interesting technology.
Activity: 350
And I thought about something else. How exactly are they going to monetize their project? How will this bring profit to them?
What do you mean? A popular gaming portal attracts a lot of attention and provides unique opportunities. Do you doubt that it can make a profit?
No, I do not doubt it at all. I just want to understand how, I'm concerned about this issue. After all, in fact they just pay a lot of players for it, but how do they earn?
Well, judging by what they say, they are going to earn a small commission from transactions and as various advertising integrations in their service.
That is, it will be some kind of advertising integration specifically targeted at gamers, right? That is, the service will analyze the activity of the player and offer him products similar to his interests?
Yes, I think so. Basically, all advertising services are just like that, so I do not see anything surprising in this. I would even say it's appealing, because such contextual advertising can offer a really interesting product.
So I understand the principle of this project. I can earn coins just by playing games, it's great. But where can I spend it in the future?
Well, in general, you can spend your coins as you like. You can make purchases within the framework of the Overwolf platform, for example.
And what exactly can I buy there? I am more interested in withdrawing funds to Fiat, I would like to know more about this possibility. Will this be possible?
Well, on this platform you can spend earned coins on games and all that is associated with them, buy applications. Of course there will be an opportunity to withdraw these funds to the Fiat or to trade it on the exchange, for example.
That's good, I like this proposal. And they did not think to integrate this coin in the same way into games, so that this coin was an in-game currency and had the same value as in life?
Yes, I read about it. BUT it depends entirely on game developers. If they want to realize such an opportunity, then no one limits them in this.
I think this is an interesting opportunity, with the help of such a functional, you can implement many interesting game solutions. and the very fact of the possibility of withdrawing game money in Fiat quite strongly stimulates interest in the project.
Yes, I agree with you, this is what should first of all interest users and bring them to this platform, I hope that eventually this project will be successful.
Activity: 420
So I understand the principle of this project. I can earn coins just by playing games, it's great. But where can I spend it in the future?
Well, in general, you can spend your coins as you like. You can make purchases within the framework of the Overwolf platform, for example.
And what exactly can I buy there? I am more interested in withdrawing funds to Fiat, I would like to know more about this possibility. Will this be possible?
Well, on this platform you can spend earned coins on games and all that is associated with them, buy applications. Of course there will be an opportunity to withdraw these funds to the Fiat or to trade it on the exchange, for example.
That's good, I like this proposal. And they did not think to integrate this coin in the same way into games, so that this coin was an in-game currency and had the same value as in life?
Yes, I read about it. BUT it depends entirely on game developers. If they want to realize such an opportunity, then no one limits them in this.
I think this is an interesting opportunity, with the help of such a functional, you can implement many interesting game solutions. and the very fact of the possibility of withdrawing game money in Fiat quite strongly stimulates interest in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: