Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 21. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
And what about the base of games and applications that can work with this technology. I understand the whole poetic of this, but without popular games this has not so much the meaning
The founders of the project cooperate with the Overwolf platform which already, at the moment, includes many modern games that are quite popular.
Really? Then it would be very interesting to find out what kind of games are so popular to attract users at this stage. Can you name these games?
Yes, of course, on the platform there are such modern games as Pubg, Overwatch, Dota 2 and many other large titles. I believe that this is able to attract a large number of gamers.
Yes, I'm impressed. You're right, they can attract gamers. I hope that they will take part in various cyber-sporting events, this will only give users a fuss for this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And what about the base of games and applications that can work with this technology. I understand the whole poetic of this, but without popular games this has not so much the meaning
The founders of the project cooperate with the Overwolf platform which already, at the moment, includes many modern games that are quite popular.
Really? Then it would be very interesting to find out what kind of games are so popular to attract users at this stage. Can you name these games?
Yes, of course, on the platform there are such modern games as Pubg, Overwatch, Dota 2 and many other large titles. I believe that this is able to attract a large number of gamers.
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popular service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
Yes, I did not think about it, it really can be realized this way. This is an interesting find, I hope the project team will think about it.
Activity: 392
Very interesting project, and what about the mobile segment? Mobile games and applications are very popular, can you expect that they will enter this market as well?
Yes, I agree that this has huge potential, but I do not see any way for the possible implementation of this project on mobile devices.
Why do you say so? It seems to me that the implementation of such a service is very possible even in the mobile segment. And this could be beneficial for both users and developers of this platform.
The fact is that it is impossible to imagine on modern devices the possibility of installing a third-party service that would distribute games and applications. All this is not possible on Google devices and Apple.
Yes, I understand what you mean. That these operating systems do not get to deploy their application and games store. Although it is quite possible on the hellroid.
Yes, you can implement this on the Android OS, but does it make sense? I do not think that this can become popular on this OS, although I may be wrong.
I think you're mistaken. Just the same on this OS and there will be a popular service that will make it work just by playing on your device. Especially since I think it's possible to implement this on any OS in a slightly different way than you think
Really? And how exactly can this be realized without launching its own site for the sale and distribution of games and applications?
For example, it can be implemented as a service that is built into applications and is part of it. As for example it's done with tools that show ads
Activity: 182
I am shocked by the list of partners of this project. At first I was convinced that I could not find the game I would like with which I can get these coins. But how I was surprised to know I have a big variety.
Activity: 127
When dad doesn't have time to help because he's working... 😜 >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFTreAJTn6E
Activity: 238
It so exciting. Gamers will be able to earn cross-gaming coins. It is really a big step to the future I think. I want to become a user of this platform as soon as it is possible. When will be the official launch?
I don’t know about the official launch but I know that MVP is already designed. Currently is in closed alpha. I guess it will be enough to evaluate possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of this project. How do you think?
Thanks for this information. I am really sure that partners and community members will appreciate this platform very much. It is a simple way to earn coins without special hardware and other conditions. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
I agree. Also, there will be a lot of possibilities to be rewarded for your activity. Do you know something about that? I would like to know the algorithm of rewards if it is possible.
Actually, it is hard to explain all details but I can tell you where you can find everything that you need. You can find this information in the white paper, p.21, paragraph BUFF economy. There are also mentioned all kinds of financial relations and transactions that will be accessible for users
It is great. Probably, I’ve missed this information for the first time and I need to reread the white paper. I guess developers accomplished a lot. I hope that Buff will grow into something greater.
I will stay tuned to know all news about Buff. I believe in the team because if they created confidence of successful business partners and thousand of gamers, they can make much more that they’ve showed for the current moment.
It so exciting. Gamers will be able to earn cross-gaming coins. It is really a big step to the future I think. I want to become a user of this platform as soon as it is possible. When will be the official launch?
I don’t know about the official launch but I know that MVP is already designed. Currently is in closed alpha. I guess it will be enough to evaluate possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of this project. How do you think?
Thanks for this information. I am really sure that partners and community members will appreciate this platform very much. It is a simple way to earn coins without special hardware and other conditions. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
I agree. Also, there will be a lot of possibilities to be rewarded for your activity. Do you know something about that? I would like to know the algorithm of rewards if it is possible.
Actually, it is hard to explain all details but I can tell you where you can find everything that you need. You can find this information in the white paper, p.21, paragraph BUFF economy. There are also mentioned all kinds of financial relations and transactions that will be accessible for users
It is great. Probably, I’ve missed this information for the first time and I need to reread the white paper. I guess developers accomplished a lot. I hope that Buff will grow into something greater.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: