Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 22. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It so exciting. Gamers will be able to earn cross-gaming coins. It is really a big step to the future I think. I want to become a user of this platform as soon as it is possible. When will be the official launch?
I don’t know about the official launch but I know that MVP is already designed. Currently is in closed alpha. I guess it will be enough to evaluate possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of this project. How do you think?
Thanks for this information. I am really sure that partners and community members will appreciate this platform very much. It is a simple way to earn coins without special hardware and other conditions. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
I agree. Also, there will be a lot of possibilities to be rewarded for your activity. Do you know something about that? I would like to know the algorithm of rewards if it is possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It so exciting. Gamers will be able to earn cross-gaming coins. It is really a big step to the future I think. I want to become a user of this platform as soon as it is possible. When will be the official launch?
I don’t know about the official launch but I know that MVP is already designed. Currently is in closed alpha. I guess it will be enough to evaluate possibilities, advantages and disadvantages of this project. How do you think?
Thanks for this information. I am really sure that partners and community members will appreciate this platform very much. It is a simple way to earn coins without special hardware and other conditions. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
I like that developers tried to make game industry more comfortable for simple players too. This project can change something and make gamers more motivated to choose certain games. I guess it can be a nice instrument to attract customers.
I agree with you. It is really something interesting for game developers and users too. It offers transparency of the game statistics. This information will be accessible for the public and can change something in relations between gamers and developers.
Yes, it’s true. Also, I know that the system will be enough protected to prevent frauds and cheats. It’s very important to make a fair and transparent eco-system. Gamers can be sometimes very creative to get what they want.
I understand what you are talking about. I hope BUFF’s developers understand all risks and made all possible to avoid serious problems. This project need to have a well-though business strategy and serious partners to do everything right.
They’ve already have a strong strategic partner and I am sure that this collaboration will be very successful for both companies. Also, I am convinced that developers will attract more partners than it has now.
What partners do you mean exactly? I want to know more information about BUFF’s partners. This project has a promising idea and it already is in a big demand on the current market.
Actually, I’ve meant Overwolf. It is a world-famous provider of open software platforms for mobile and desktop apps. It is a very important partnership that could bring millions of gamers to the platform. I hope they will meet each other’s expectations.
The time will tell but I don’t have any doubts in their success. Gamers will be happy to have another easy way to make profit. I really know it because I was a serious gamer too.
Activity: 154
I like that developers tried to make game industry more comfortable for simple players too. This project can change something and make gamers more motivated to choose certain games. I guess it can be a nice instrument to attract customers.
I agree with you. It is really something interesting for game developers and users too. It offers transparency of the game statistics. This information will be accessible for the public and can change something in relations between gamers and developers.
Yes, it’s true. Also, I know that the system will be enough protected to prevent frauds and cheats. It’s very important to make a fair and transparent eco-system. Gamers can be sometimes very creative to get what they want.
I understand what you are talking about. I hope BUFF’s developers understand all risks and made all possible to avoid serious problems. This project need to have a well-though business strategy and serious partners to do everything right.
They’ve already have a strong strategic partner and I am sure that this collaboration will be very successful for both companies. Also, I am convinced that developers will attract more partners than it has now.
What partners do you mean exactly? I want to know more information about BUFF’s partners. This project has a promising idea and it already is in a big demand on the current market.
Actually, I’ve meant Overwolf. It is a world-famous provider of open software platforms for mobile and desktop apps. It is a very important partnership that could bring millions of gamers to the platform. I hope they will meet each other’s expectations.
Activity: 420
And somebody can answer me Overwolf is already available or the launch of this platform is only expected in the future. It is very interesting to know exactly this detail.
Well, actually it already works and has 15 million players and more than 200 free applications. So this is quite an interesting and promising platform.
Wow, that's impressive, I did not think it was already so popular. BUT did this platform prepare to integrate the BUFF network and provide the full functionality of this?
Naturally, yes, they are full partners of this project and will jointly promote their idea and their technology. I think the launch is expected in the near future.
Well, great, I'll wait for it. But still there is a question about the games presented on this platform. Is there something popular and massive that will provide an influx of new users?
In fact, the list of presented games is very good. You can see it on the project website. there are such hits as Pubg, Dota 2, Starcraft 2 and much more.
Activity: 196
And somebody can answer me Overwolf is already available or the launch of this platform is only expected in the future. It is very interesting to know exactly this detail.
Well, actually it already works and has 15 million players and more than 200 free applications. So this is quite an interesting and promising platform.
Wow, that's impressive, I did not think it was already so popular. BUT did this platform prepare to integrate the BUFF network and provide the full functionality of this?
Naturally, yes, they are full partners of this project and will jointly promote their idea and their technology. I think the launch is expected in the near future.
Well, great, I'll wait for it. But still there is a question about the games presented on this platform. Is there something popular and massive that will provide an influx of new users?
Activity: 266
I'm impressed with this project. Such a simple idea, which should have been realized long ago. The gaming industry is so developed and so popular that this project should gain frenzied popularity.
Well, the game industry is so fickle and unpredictable that it can not be said that this project will be able to gain mass popularity and become a really big phenomenon in the gaming industry.
Why do you think so? Many people spend their time playing games. Someone more, someone less and have for this time some encouragement would be a great opportunity.
Yes, maybe it is. But how can a project cooperate with others with different services. Will they be able to conclude a partnership with Steam or other services?
Well, they cooperate with the game platform Overwolf. These are their direct partners, this platform will provide access to games and will work with this loyalty system.
I thought they would cooperate with other more well known platforms. I'm afraid that this platform is not so popular and will not be able to provide a library of games that would be of interest to a large number of gamers.
Well, I would not say this categorically so, because we are only at the beginning of the road. And I think that the project will be able to attract attention to itself, so that many are interested in cooperation with them.
But these are all issues that relate to business. I reason as an ordinary player. For me, it is important for me that my favorite games are available and I could play them with the bonuses that I can provide this service.
Yes, in fact, I do not understand why such giants as Steam or the rest did not realize such functionality on their platforms. What prevented them from implementing this? Now I hope that BUFF will be able to press them on the market and declare themselves!
Activity: 350
I'm impressed with this project. Such a simple idea, which should have been realized long ago. The gaming industry is so developed and so popular that this project should gain frenzied popularity.
Well, the game industry is so fickle and unpredictable that it can not be said that this project will be able to gain mass popularity and become a really big phenomenon in the gaming industry.
Why do you think so? Many people spend their time playing games. Someone more, someone less and have for this time some encouragement would be a great opportunity.
Yes, maybe it is. But how can a project cooperate with others with different services. Will they be able to conclude a partnership with Steam or other services?
Well, they cooperate with the game platform Overwolf. These are their direct partners, this platform will provide access to games and will work with this loyalty system.
I thought they would cooperate with other more well known platforms. I'm afraid that this platform is not so popular and will not be able to provide a library of games that would be of interest to a large number of gamers.
Well, I would not say this categorically so, because we are only at the beginning of the road. And I think that the project will be able to attract attention to itself, so that many are interested in cooperation with them.
But these are all issues that relate to business. I reason as an ordinary player. For me, it is important for me that my favorite games are available and I could play them with the bonuses that I can provide this service.
Pages:
Jump to: