Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 25. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Here you are talking about the major publishers of video games and do not even imagine that for them this project is of great interest, and there can be no question of any competition.
Do you really think so? Why, you can explain, your position on this account is very interesting to me. Tell me your opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Here you are talking about the major publishers of video games and do not even imagine that for them this project is of great interest, and there can be no question of any competition.
Activity: 266
I'm very interested in how they will compete with the major players in the computer games market. Will they be able to make them worthy of competition and defend their interests before users.
What exactly do you mean? What exactly are the competitors of this platform you can list, in my opinion this service is unique and there are no analogues to it.
I do not argue with the fact that this is a unique product. I just want to say that the market is already dominated by major publishers and giants like Steam, for example. They will not allow their users to leak.
But they can not do anything about it, if they can not afford such an opportunity as this project, then how can they keep their users? New sales and discounts? I'm not sure that this is a worthy substitute for what this project offers.
Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a unique opportunity for every person to just make money on what he does every day. You do not even need to become a professional gamer to make money on this.
That's it, so I'm completely confident that it will make a splash and overtake the game industry. Such an opportunity was not offered yet by anyone on the market.
The main thing is that large game publishers do not oppress this project in any way and give it a full realization.
Well, you do not think that the big players in the market do not understand anything. If one of them sees the prospect in this project, they can both buy this project and implement this technology in their services.
Yes, maybe that's it. The main thing is that in the end it does not slip into commerce and carries the idea that its founders put into this project.
Activity: 252
I'm very interested in how they will compete with the major players in the computer games market. Will they be able to make them worthy of competition and defend their interests before users.
What exactly do you mean? What exactly are the competitors of this platform you can list, in my opinion this service is unique and there are no analogues to it.
I do not argue with the fact that this is a unique product. I just want to say that the market is already dominated by major publishers and giants like Steam, for example. They will not allow their users to leak.
But they can not do anything about it, if they can not afford such an opportunity as this project, then how can they keep their users? New sales and discounts? I'm not sure that this is a worthy substitute for what this project offers.
Yes, I completely agree with you. This is a unique opportunity for every person to just make money on what he does every day. You do not even need to become a professional gamer to make money on this.
That's it, so I'm completely confident that it will make a splash and overtake the game industry. Such an opportunity was not offered yet by anyone on the market.
The main thing is that large game publishers do not oppress this project in any way and give it a full realization.
Well, you do not think that the big players in the market do not understand anything. If one of them sees the prospect in this project, they can both buy this project and implement this technology in their services.
Developers are very ambitious people, 30 million for a hard cover is a huge amount how developers will be able to attract such huge funds?
For such a large-scale project, the amount is quite adequate and corresponds to what the development team wants to present to us. Moreover, the project has quite well-known partners that will also play a big role in raising funds.
Very little in this is believed but let's see what will happen in the end. Soft cap maybe they will collect, but i will remain in my opinion and say that this project is not worth $ 30 million. Platforms of a much global scale were created with an even smaller budget
I think this is the case of developers and only they decide what amount they collect at the sales stage. Large investors in this field are not uncommon so i think that everything will be fine.
Perhaps you are right, when the international prize fund in DotA 2 reaches 20 million dollars, such a huge industry with such a volume of money will not pass by such an innovative project , especially the project that will be on the blockchain.
Gamers-people are quite advanced and happy to accept such innovations. Perhaps this will bring some variety and additional interest to their game.
Moreover, there is a very good chance that this token will cost very well given the demand for it and the number of people who will use it everywhere.
Activity: 364
Developers are very ambitious people, 30 million for a hard cover is a huge amount how developers will be able to attract such huge funds?
For such a large-scale project, the amount is quite adequate and corresponds to what the development team wants to present to us. Moreover, the project has quite well-known partners that will also play a big role in raising funds.
Very little in this is believed but let's see what will happen in the end. Soft cap maybe they will collect, but i will remain in my opinion and say that this project is not worth $ 30 million. Platforms of a much global scale were created with an even smaller budget
I think this is the case of developers and only they decide what amount they collect at the sales stage. Large investors in this field are not uncommon so i think that everything will be fine.
Perhaps you are right, when the international prize fund in DotA 2 reaches 20 million dollars, such a huge industry with such a volume of money will not pass by such an innovative project , especially the project that will be on the blockchain.
Gamers-people are quite advanced and happy to accept such innovations. Perhaps this will bring some variety and additional interest to their game.
Activity: 350
The project really deserves the attention of the General public. Given what amounts of money poured into the gaming industry is stupid to say that this project has no practical applicability.
The project will definitely come to the masses. Given the cooperation with the overwolf can say with confidence that it learns a huge number of people. It is very good that the project has such initial support.
Do you think gamers will use this service to get cryptocurrency ? Won't they pass him by? And how will the value of this token be determined?
Of course not, for the tokens obtained, gamers can buy in-game items, this will at least reduce their cost in everyday life. But again, everything will depend on how much time a person spends playing.
Those who spend most of their time playing computer games will definitely use this platform as an additional way of earning. And those who come into the game from time to time will be interested in this token and the possibility of obtaining it.
I hope the parallel operation of the platform and the game computer will not lag and slow down. I understand that all computers are different, but in any case, the platform should be as easy as possible so as not to load the CPU.
You can be sure that this does not affect the quality of the computer during the game. The platform will run in parallel and will not prevent you from playing your favorite game.
Well, we will wait for the start of ICO and hope that the developers will collect the necessary amount of money. The project takes place and is quite implementable in the real world.
The project really deserves the attention of the General public. Given what amounts of money poured into the gaming industry is stupid to say that this project has no practical applicability.
The project will definitely come to the masses. Given the cooperation with the overwolf can say with confidence that it learns a huge number of people. It is very good that the project has such initial support.
Do you think gamers will use this service to get cryptocurrency ? Won't they pass him by? And how will the value of this token be determined?
Of course not, for the tokens obtained, gamers can buy in-game items, this will at least reduce their cost in everyday life. But again, everything will depend on how much time a person spends playing.
Those who spend most of their time playing computer games will definitely use this platform as an additional way of earning. And those who come into the game from time to time will be interested in this token and the possibility of obtaining it.
I hope the parallel operation of the platform and the game computer will not lag and slow down. I understand that all computers are different, but in any case, the platform should be as easy as possible so as not to load the CPU.
You can be sure that this does not affect the quality of the computer during the game. The platform will run in parallel and will not prevent you from playing your favorite game.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: