Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 29. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The platform is sure to be popular . The number of gamers is huge, i think everyone will want to get tokens in the background while spending time playing. The project has a future, i think it all ahead
Why do you think that this token will be in demand among gamers? What are your reasons for the fact that this token will not become worthless ? What factors will push the price of this token up?
Basically, for these tokens you can buy in-game items, we all know how gamers can be obsessed with their game and how much money is poured into these games every day. This industry is very rich and has a large money turnover.
No one doubts that this industry has an impact, but you have not answered the question what will make this token be a means of payment even if in-game values?
Judge for yourself , the more the token is used, the more its purchasing power in consequence of which its price if it does not grow then it will not fall below the level from which it entered the stock exchange.
Maybe you're right. I hope this application will support the most popular games and there people will be able to earn real tokens because you can buy real game items without investing the fiat currency in the game.
Gamers often invest huge sums in various games buying there game values. Mages will be more profitable to earn this token and buy a variety of in-game items rather than invest in games fiat
I do not understand people who invest money in games, it will not bring any profit,and in general the game for the most part take a lot of time. I'm used to spending time more productively and not wasting it on silly activities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The platform is sure to be popular . The number of gamers is huge, i think everyone will want to get tokens in the background while spending time playing. The project has a future, i think it all ahead
Why do you think that this token will be in demand among gamers? What are your reasons for the fact that this token will not become worthless ? What factors will push the price of this token up?
Basically, for these tokens you can buy in-game items, we all know how gamers can be obsessed with their game and how much money is poured into these games every day. This industry is very rich and has a large money turnover.
No one doubts that this industry has an impact, but you have not answered the question what will make this token be a means of payment even if in-game values?
Judge for yourself , the more the token is used, the more its purchasing power in consequence of which its price if it does not grow then it will not fall below the level from which it entered the stock exchange.
Maybe you're right. I hope this application will support the most popular games and there people will be able to earn real tokens because you can buy real game items without investing the fiat currency in the game.
Gamers often invest huge sums in various games buying there game values. Mages will be more profitable to earn this token and buy a variety of in-game items rather than invest in games fiat
Activity: 127
Has v1.0  been released now as stated at the bottom of the initial post?

Hi!

The version is ready, but it is still being tested before releasing it to the public.

Updates to come real soon, stay tuned, thanks for your interest!
We are thrilled to announce we have published the new BUFF video!
Check it out, like it and let us know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dW9cDSI50&list=PL2kpI3CqT8l19bdgi386EWkRdIoi5H2C-
Activity: 462
Blockchain in game industry... Now it's becoming very popular aim for fundraising.

Of course, I know that a huge number of people are playing, but in popular games the possibility of tokenization will be the subject of competition for several projects at once.
Activity: 462
Over the past three weeks, I've seen about 5 projects  related to gaming in a blockchain.
BUFF and its loyalty program, featured in BLOCKONOMI, happy reading! >>

https://blockonomi.com/buff-loyalty-platform/
So I think the project is interesting. The attribution of points part in the whitepaper however is confusing and unclear.

Do you have any competitors that are creating similar projects? Good job getting Overwolf as a partner in any case.

Hi there mate!

Regarding your first question, please let us know what wasn't clear about the system and we will do our best to make sure it's clearer.

About competition, we have described our market landscape in our whitepaper on page 33.
I'm passionate about the project whose signature I now wear -  this project Asura coin

It's also on the neo blockchain and it's also related to the game industry.

Do you plan to cooperate with this project and are you different in key differences and whether you have any plans for partnerships  with other game projects? not necessarily  Asure coin

BUFF is not on the NEO network, our buff token is an ERC-20 token, and we use our own private blockchain based on ark framework.
As for cooperations, we will be happy to cooperate with all relevant players in the industry, though we will not allow any kind of betting on our platform (it's part of the asure plan)

We have some cooperations currently in the works and we will publish them soon.
For gamers who do not come out of the computer for days is just a gold mine. Only for all the games will be paid?

Hello and thank you for your question, it looks like you meant to ask if every game will be supported by our system.

As there are thousands of computer games, naturally our system cannot work with every game out there.
More updates on new supported games will be presented in the future, stay tuned!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/buff-22155 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, you have not responded to me on the leash of cooperation with other game projects. For example, with the Asura project. Your goals are a little different and you are not direct competitors. And spend the collection at almost the same time.
We have uploaded a new article - A niche in the gaming market for Buff’s loyalty reward system:

https://medium.com/buff-game/a-niche-in-the-gaming-market-for-buffs-loyalty-reward-system-fbe1aec560d

Happy reading!
Pages:
Jump to: