Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BUFF- A loyalty platform that rewards gamers simply for playing - page 26. (Read 23443 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The project really deserves the attention of the General public. Given what amounts of money poured into the gaming industry is stupid to say that this project has no practical applicability.
The project will definitely come to the masses. Given the cooperation with the overwolf can say with confidence that it learns a huge number of people. It is very good that the project has such initial support.
Do you think gamers will use this service to get cryptocurrency ? Won't they pass him by? And how will the value of this token be determined?
Of course not, for the tokens obtained, gamers can buy in-game items, this will at least reduce their cost in everyday life. But again, everything will depend on how much time a person spends playing.
Those who spend most of their time playing computer games will definitely use this platform as an additional way of earning. And those who come into the game from time to time will be interested in this token and the possibility of obtaining it.
Activity: 350
The project really deserves the attention of the General public. Given what amounts of money poured into the gaming industry is stupid to say that this project has no practical applicability.
The project will definitely come to the masses. Given the cooperation with the overwolf can say with confidence that it learns a huge number of people. It is very good that the project has such initial support.
Do you think gamers will use this service to get cryptocurrency ? Won't they pass him by? And how will the value of this token be determined?
Of course not, for the tokens obtained, gamers can buy in-game items, this will at least reduce their cost in everyday life. But again, everything will depend on how much time a person spends playing.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Well, the idea looks really exciting. I have never heard about something similar. Gamers will be happy to a possibility to earn something, not just spending money on the game. Maybe it will totally change the whole industry.
Maybe, you are right. I like the idea and I guess the application will be designed well but I hesitate. Will it be really successful? Why should game developers will collaborate with BUFF?
Actually, Buff already has a really strong partners. The Overwolf company is a serious competitor in the game industry. It is a popular developer of different mobile and computer games. It brings 15m players. What else is needed?
I don’t know. Probably it will be a very useful collaboration. I am really inspired by this idea. I hope it will be exciting for many players because it can change their approach to this industry.
Yep, I agree with you. Also, it can be an interesting and simple instrument for advertisement I guess. Loyalty campaigns are always very helpful for any business. It can help to make your product more customer targeted.
It is a nice thought. There is a possibility to mine with no conditions. There isn’t needed any special hardware and I like it so much. Buff offers a different approach to the coin mining and to the games in general.
It’s true. This platform is based on blockchain technologies and I am sure that it has a great future. I except that developers will be able to built strong business relations. It will help to develop both industries.
Buff needs just sometime to show it. Their private sale is just started and the public sale will be launched in August. I hope it will meet my expectations and expectations of other community members. This project could become a sensation. 
Buff is a great combination of a strong team and brilliant idea. Current market needs something similar because only a small group of players can earn something from playing games. I mean streamers and bloggers
You’re right. Additional free ads for different games is a nice way to make it more successful. I guess it is fair to share this opportunity with the gamers’ community and not only a small group.
Activity: 238
Well, the idea looks really exciting. I have never heard about something similar. Gamers will be happy to a possibility to earn something, not just spending money on the game. Maybe it will totally change the whole industry.
Maybe, you are right. I like the idea and I guess the application will be designed well but I hesitate. Will it be really successful? Why should game developers will collaborate with BUFF?
Actually, Buff already has a really strong partners. The Overwolf company is a serious competitor in the game industry. It is a popular developer of different mobile and computer games. It brings 15m players. What else is needed?
I don’t know. Probably it will be a very useful collaboration. I am really inspired by this idea. I hope it will be exciting for many players because it can change their approach to this industry.
Yep, I agree with you. Also, it can be an interesting and simple instrument for advertisement I guess. Loyalty campaigns are always very helpful for any business. It can help to make your product more customer targeted.
It is a nice thought. There is a possibility to mine with no conditions. There isn’t needed any special hardware and I like it so much. Buff offers a different approach to the coin mining and to the games in general.
It’s true. This platform is based on blockchain technologies and I am sure that it has a great future. I except that developers will be able to built strong business relations. It will help to develop both industries.
Buff needs just sometime to show it. Their private sale is just started and the public sale will be launched in August. I hope it will meet my expectations and expectations of other community members. This project could become a sensation. 
Buff is a great combination of a strong team and brilliant idea. Current market needs something similar because only a small group of players can earn something from playing games. I mean streamers and bloggers
Activity: 127
Activity: 420
How many tokens the project will sell and distribute? I could not find the information, I can not open the official website. This information is very important and I want to receive it, it is necessary to help.

In white paper it is written that the project created 10 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I think that 10 million is the optimal number of coins, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. I think that in the future, these coins will increase in price at the exchange.

I agree with you, the project is promising, many articles say about it, even on the channel in the telegram of the project of 40 thousand subscribers! this was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
Activity: 280
How many tokens the project will sell and distribute? I could not find the information, I can not open the official website. This information is very important and I want to receive it, it is necessary to help.

In white paper it is written that the project created 10 million tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I think that 10 million is the optimal number of coins, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. I think that in the future, these coins will increase in price at the exchange.
Activity: 574
From the roadmap, in 2018 (this year) the desktop version will be released. Has the MVP already available?
Pages:
Jump to: