Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 2. (Read 123196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Stop FUD.

Wait and see.

I am from the Korecoin Community and many of you guys know that we had the same problem with our old Scam Dev.
A new dev from the community (one of us) took control about the coin and safed our asses !
Just a day after he published the new wallet our Korecoin grow from 700sat to over 8000sat, this is 1200% rising in less then 24 hours.
I'm sure your new dev is NOT a scammer and you all will say thank you to him tomorrow because he is also (one of you)!
I do not own any Burnercoin because i am all in with Kore but if i had some BTC i would invest asap in Burnercoin.
Burn will rise tomorrow minimum x10 and if you do not buy now you will cry tomorrow at this time.
We are all helping our new dev.
We are an Army and he is our General, so better you help your new dev instead of spreading FUD.
If you do not trust him do not spread FUD and just wait till tomorrow.
I wish the Burnercoin community good look for the future because you will have a future just like Korecoin.
Kindest Regards Btcage
Korecoin Community

+1
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Stop FUD.

Wait and see.

I am from the Korecoin Community and many of you guys know that we had the same problem with our old Scam Dev.
A new dev from the community (one of us) took control about the coin and safed our asses !
Just a day after he published the new wallet our Korecoin grow from 700sat to over 8000sat, this is 1200% rising in less then 24 hours.
I'm sure your new dev is NOT a scammer and you all will say thank you to him tomorrow because he is also (one of you)!
I do not own any Burnercoin because i am all in with Kore but if i had some BTC i would invest asap in Burnercoin.
Burn will rise tomorrow minimum x10 and if you do not buy now you will cry tomorrow at this time.
We are all helping our new dev.
We are an Army and he is our General, so better you help your new dev instead of spreading FUD.
If you do not trust him do not spread FUD and just wait till tomorrow.
I wish the Burnercoin community good look for the future because you will have a future just like Korecoin.
Kindest Regards Btcage
Korecoin Community
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Oh my god this is such a scam you idiots.

BurnerCoin 1.0 = Scam

BurnerCoin 2.0 /= Scam??

What are you retarded? Why WOULDN'T it be a scam?

Why not come out with a NEW coin without the name of a SCAMCOIN attached to it?
ETA for wallet release?

The new anon wallet will be released tomorrow.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
burnercoin2.0     newbie,  
scam2.0 ,maybe it's a fraud,
wait and see

Wait and see.

legendary
burnercoin2.0     newbie, 
wait and see
wait and bleed for didnt buy in time!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
burnercoin2.0     newbie, 
wait and see
The original dev has left the coin and some scammers did the rest. This coin has a great potential and together we can make it big.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What happened to the coin? Was this a scam coin or something ? Prices down to less than 10% of its original value
Come in the new topic,  this one is old.
Btw it was scam, but now seems that a new dev is here to save it.

Ps. The high value of the coin before the old dev left was about 30k sat, so if now the new make a good job, well, I think that the price now is very cheap.

What do you mean new topic? I am tempted to buy a couple as it is so cheap now....

Here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7899308

Thanks - what exactly happened to the first version? Why did the original dev abandoned the coin ?
legendary
What happened to the coin? Was this a scam coin or something ? Prices down to less than 10% of its original value

Ps. The high value of the coin before the old dev left was about 30k sat, so if now the new make a good job, well, I think that the price now is very cheap.

What do you mean new topic? I am tempted to buy a couple as it is so cheap now....

Here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7899308

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Boss of WallstreetCafe
Magically the Original Dev has reappeared today online...
I love coincidences
i don't think is the same person and if the ex dev log in,it is the confirm of this!
legendary
Come in the new topic,  this one is old.

legendary
I love coincidences
If the dev is the same, how stupid he is logging the same day with both the account?  I mean, if he's the same and he's smart the best think he should do, would be leave the old profile always offline, and using only the new one!
Don't you think?
Unless he's a total moron and don't care about his login activity.  I don't think. So it could be a proof that they're 2 different person.  This is my opinion btw.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Remember AsiaCoin 2.0?

Me neither.
Activity: 21
I love coincidences
Pages:
Jump to: