Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 5. (Read 123196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Assholes!!

Now the website http://burnercoin.biz/ is even dead. They took all BTC and now they disappeared. I lost my ass out in investing in burner.
I understand you mate! They need to pay for this scam. Nobody want to take this coin?
Did you sell or are you still holding?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Assholes!!

Now the website http://burnercoin.biz/ is even dead. They took all BTC and now they disappeared. I lost my ass out in investing in burner.
legendary
This shitcoin is dead. I'm selling my last burnercoins. And I advise everyone to do so
I'm in loss more than 70%, but now I prefer to take my 30% back than losing even those.
I want to know where IE live, to go there and fuck his fatty ass!
I'm broke because of him!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This shitcoin is dead. I'm selling my last burnercoins. And I advise everyone to do so
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

What the hell this developer  IE wants to say in his post? He means that this coin's just dead??? And was it all a game just to get our monies?

Fixed that for you  Wink

Well, thanks to you for that... Smiley But still want to know that does that IE mean to say in his post about burnercoin? He said Amen to that... Amen to what?

he is just trolling I guess
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

What the hell this developer  IE wants to say in his post? He means that this coin's just dead??? And was it all a game just to get our monies?

Fixed that for you  Wink

Well, thanks to you for that... Smiley But still want to know that does that IE mean to say in his post about burnercoin? He said Amen to that... Amen to what?

Fixed that for you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

What the hell this developer wants to say in his post? He means that this coin's just dead??? And was it all a game just to get our monies?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
guys, you still believe in this coin? it dont think there is any chance for a revival its dead.

i wonder how SW00P is doing, he was holding forever

yes, the dev has dump his coin, the anno is a scam.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I didnt invested a lot in Burner. I had more investment in SUPER coin. Like BURNER, SUPER was about to die. Then, SUPER coin devs collaborated with Mammoth coin dev and added/improved some features of the coin. Now SUPER gained back a lot of his value. We may consider something like that.

that is possible, but a scenario like silkcoin and libertycoin is more likely, you can try whatever you want, burn will never go to 20k again.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I didnt invested a lot in Burner. I had more investment in SUPER coin. Like BURNER, SUPER was about to die. Then, SUPER coin devs collaborated with Mammoth coin dev and added/improved some features of the coin. Now SUPER gained back a lot of his value. We may consider something like that.
Activity: 147
guys, you still believe in this coin? it dont think there is any chance for a revival its dead.

i wonder how SW00P is doing, he was holding forever
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Ya, coin dead, unless some other developer trying to take this over. Talking about a coin with massive potential
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
OMG, the dev disappeared for weeks, the coin dead?
legendary
All you can do now, guys, is to report iconicexpert account on twitter. Maybe he will be banned after amount of such reports increase.

Why report him? It wasn't his coin!!

I see you defending IE also in other threads.
Stating, people whom think IE is a thief are noobs.

No sir, lots of people here have been IE'ed and slowly, more people realise this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899
for what I know IE hired the dev to make Burnercoin.
All you can do now, guys, is to report iconicexpert account on twitter. Maybe he will be banned after amount of such reports increase.

I see you defending IE also in other threads.
Stating, people whom think IE is a thief are noobs.

No sir, lots of people here have been IE'ed and slowly, more people realise this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--645899
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

legendary
AsiaCoin dev wants to make BurnerCoin 2.0 for you guys.

But, even if he makes BurnerCoin 2.0, will these coins still be sold? I mean can these coins be sold or we need to buy something different?
if the new dev does things good, you can use the same coin as nothing change.
If you know the story of Korecoin, you should know that this is possible.
Korecoin dev disappeared too, and a new dev take care of the coin, and the coin is still the same.
You can trade it again, you can trade the coin you bought before the old dev left.
Activity: 189
Pages:
Jump to: