Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 4. (Read 123196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
New Dev?  Shocked Shocked GREAT!!!!
I think that now is a good moment for buy
Chill out dude! If I was in you I should wait until the dev show us what he wanna do.
I don't care if he's known or anonymous,  90% of devs are unknown so it doesn't matter who he is.
But I prefer to buy burn higher then lower but with no future, again.
This is my point!
legendary
Activity: 1470
New Dev?  Shocked Shocked GREAT!!!!
I think that now is a good moment for buy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This time dev cant be anonymous...if we want to invest here.
legendary

Yes, of course... Maybe your friend IconicExpert?
Gtfo, shit, TOR is not adding `full anonimity` to blockchain coins.

2everyone: altcoin with 'tor anonimity` is the same as you are using bitcoin + tor by yourself.
Many people got scammed by this coin, so if someone works on it and try to start a new beginning is almost something more than nothing. If I'm not wrong even the last scamm...emh dev was about to put tor in the coin, it's a good thing at least start where he left.
I'm still skeptical as you until I see something more about the future projects.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Gtfo, shit, TOR is not adding `full anonimity` to blockchain coins.

2everyone: altcoin with 'tor anonimity` is the same as you are using bitcoin + tor by yourself.
legendary
Thinking about this news, it could be too stupid to make a scam using another dead coin scam.
IE scammed us with burnercoin, a new dev comes out and want scam us again with the same coin? it's not productive just because people are a little skeptical to the first project, so this one could be legit.
But we need more proof about your project.
A schedule of your next steps is a good start to make old investor believe in you.
For now I'll keep my burn in case this coin reborn as its old time. And after that I even buy something more because of the low price.

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
You said that all the coins will be safe? Means even if you develop this coin, we will still be able to recover our money from this with our old coins? Also, how much estimated time will you take for the changes to occur? Just waiting to hear from you and excited to know that somebody's actually taking over this coin. And I bet people that this won't be a scam.

Instead, whoever thinks that this one's gonna be a scam too, will regret. Let's hope for the best...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
i think that it's a scam...

of course it is

newbie account burnercoin 2.0? hahahahhahaha
you must be kidding right?

only a known dev can save this coin. (maybe)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Boss of WallstreetCafe
I don t know if he is a real scam or not...but i want to see this new wallet and projects...in this moment he says only words...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
i think that it's a scam...

of course it is

newbie account burnercoin 2.0? hahahahhahaha
you must be kidding right?

only a known dev can save this coin. (maybe)

Activity: 728
Boss of WallstreetCafe
It's been a while since I follow the Burnercoin and I noticed that a lot of people were burned cause of some scammers....

I want to resume developing this coin and help the community.

I cleaned up the source code from a bad script (2 coins each PoW block went to the developer), because a PoW phase restart to raise interest.
A new website will be created.
Full anonimity is going to be added to the network (TOR)
Some coins will be distribuited for: New logo, translation, etc...

Burnercoin2.0

Burnercoin 2.0, was waiting for this news, hope for good work from you dev, let make this coin alive again.
Thanks.

WHAAAAT?
Guys I just reopened to see if jaipagare answered me before I went to bed, and what I found is this! A new Dev?
What I must to think? Is it real or someone is trying to scam us again?
I just sold a bunch of coin this morning, I made a mistake or I made the right thing?
What's your project with the coin?

This is not anymore iconicexpert's coin.

I will try to develop it in the best possible way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Obviously all the coins are safe, there will be a new full anon wallet.

ok,thank you.

i'ill buy some cheap coin then  Wink.
It's been a while since I follow the Burnercoin and I noticed that a lot of people were burned cause of some scammers....

I cleaned up the source code from a bad script (2 coins each PoW block went to the developer), because a PoW phase restart to raise interest.

Burnercoin2.0

this is a good news.

it will be a new coin, or just a new wallet?(so the old investor can keep their coin).

Obviously all the coins are safe, there will be a new full anon wallet.
legendary

Burnercoin2.0

this is a good news.

it will be a new coin, or just a new wallet?(so the old investor can keep their coin).
WHAAAAT?
Guys I just reopened to see if jaipagare answered me before I went to bed, and what I found is this! A new Dev?
What I must to think? Is it real or someone is trying to scam us again?
I just sold a bunch of coin this morning, I made a mistake or I made the right thing?
What's your project with the coin?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Burnercoin2.0

Burnercoin 2.0, was waiting for this news, hope for good work from you dev, let make this coin alive again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

Burnercoin2.0

this is a good news.

Burnercoin2.0
legendary
Selling and Holding is both the same. There is no market for selling; so I just deleted whole Burnercoin folder from my desktop. I dumped it hard on myself.
shit! Did you loss many coin?
I bought about 0.4BTC when it was 8k, and now they worth 0.08! What I can do! I sold a bit of them this morning, I dont knwo who's the asshole that is buying, maybe noob user that dont even know this forum, but I need to recover some BTC and trade them in new coin to make some profit back.
Activity: 514
Selling and Holding is both the same. There is no market for selling; so I just deleted whole Burnercoin folder from my desktop. I dumped it hard on myself.
Pages:
Jump to: