Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 9. (Read 123196 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Lol you people should be ashame of you self. Dev is working his balls of the come with some good news and you are comparing it to some scam coins. If this is a scam then please give an answer to below proofs that its not a scam:

1. Even a news site tested the beta and even wrote a article about it: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/burnercoin-announces-burnerconnect-a-new-anonymity-feature

2.There is still test activity in the burn explorere.

I hope that people that are calling this a scam well also by men enough to admit that they are wrong when dev comes with some good news!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey whats up with you? The day when dev anouncing delay, IE is leaving this coin. Suddenly he blocks all the ppl on twitter who support this coin. Now he is doing the same with voot...if you have an account on twitter, you better warn ppl...Dev is gone, he was here everyday. Now his last active was 2 days ago, last post was almost week ago...do you want any more proof? I lost money too, because I rebought at 19k after selling at 35...

So what you are telling here is Burnercoin is dead as well same like Silkcoin? That's because Dev left?

I am not sure about DEV, but it seems so. Before this whole delay he was visiting this thread everyday, posting plans, progress etc. Now he even doesnt visit his coin's thread. Wait for tomorrow, if nothing changes, this thread can be deleted.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
@bleeprepeat
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Hey whats up with you? The day when dev anouncing delay, IE is leaving this coin. Suddenly he blocks all the ppl on twitter who support this coin. Now he is doing the same with voot...if you have an account on twitter, you better warn ppl...Dev is gone, he was here everyday. Now his last active was 2 days ago, last post was almost week ago...do you want any more proof? I lost money too, because I rebought at 19k after selling at 35...

So what you are telling here is Burnercoin is dead as well same like Silkcoin? That's because Dev left?
Activity: 728
Activity: 672
Look at amount coins and price VS other coins that are scammed  and dumped.  We should set a base price  atleast above 7k. Look at kore or. Silk coin. Peak and current.  This one is more then 15  times peak lol
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Dont think its a scam. Price will  atleast hit 10k again. 

come on, man!! Wake up!!
Are you dutch? send me a DM if you want to know more
Dont think its a scam. Price will  atleast hit 10k again. 
Activity: 406
I can't believe how tricky this scam was. I had to sell on a loss, moved to Voot now.
If dev just left Us  wich  I dont believe since  they were testing  burner connect.  Then how can commity take over like voot?

But who was testing? I havent seen anyone in this thread who was testing it. Dev said that some ppl got email with instructions here.
If dev just left Us  wich  I dont believe since  they were testing  burner connect.  Then how can commity take over like voot?
Activity: 459
I want to donate some Burnercoins for future projects, so dev if you are still here and working on the coin, please give me your address
Dev is not gone dus stop fudding
If its real?? So maybe beta testers will say anything? Or there arent beta testers at all ? Cheesy

good question..
If its real?? So maybe beta testers will say anything? Or there arent beta testers at all ? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: