Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 47. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Myself and Charlotte (that's her name - yes, i named my car) appreciate the compliments.
 Grin

Trolls gonna troll, and it is actually funny when their heads are so far up their asses that they don't even know the theme of the coin. (ManontheMoon actually used a big word: "analogous" -- wow)

I predict the next troll will post something to the effect that we are having a hugfest or whatever other super clever internet slang word they want to use, especially when I throw out compliments to Sl1m for his Mini Cooper S, Dev for his new X5, the black beauty gixxer, modded 535, and that amazing Koeniggsegg. 

Nice rides in this thread, so haters bring on the hate.  We can handle it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If its not on fire, why are you posting in the fucking Burnercoin thread? Since when is Burnercoin analogous with vehicles?

ManOntheMoon

It's called community, something you know nothing about since you bring nothing but negativity to threads.  It's a niche and relevant to the name, better than most sh*tcoins out there.  Funny you raise hell about scams, copy/paste coins, intellectual debate (by the way, making enemies everywhere you go like CLK), and here you are presented with an honest/hard working DEV and coin with a purpose.  And still, you b*tch like a school girl.  You are either very young, unsuccessful, a bitter old man, or a combination of all.

You want to be ignored here and hated like in CLK, keep it up.  I know, I've been involved/promoted both and CRY, for the last 2 weeks, BEFORE all pumps.  

And if you think you're smart and this is for the sole purpose of accumulating cheap coins, it won't be mine and I'm in the Top 10.

BAM!  Or should I say, VROOOOM!

Btw, nice user name, we both have 'moon' in it.  Aren't we trying to go to the moon and make some BTC in the process?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How about an official BurnerCoin car from Sweden?

That looks awesome.  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
How about an official BurnerCoin car from Sweden?

Activity: 147
Hey all, just collected my BMW X5 4.4 v8  Grin
That why i've been a bit quiet recently but I'll get some pics up on here soon, tomorrow once i've cleaned it!

Hey dev  i thought you was joking, about the x5. you already cashed out on burnercoin?? haha

NO MATCH for my Gixxer though  Wink looking forward to your pics
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If its not on fire, why are you posting in the fucking Burnercoin thread? Since when is Burnercoin analogous with vehicles?

Since always: http://burnercoin.newsvine.com/_news/2014/06/18/24383556-innovative-burnercoin-cryptocurrency-caters-directly-to-car-enthusiasts-racing-fans

Didn't you boast how you dumped days ago on us? How does it feel to have a premature ejaculation dump?  Grin

You know a coin is going to do well when the trolls come out of their holes.
Activity: 42
Hey all, just collected my BMW X5 4.4 v8  Grin
That why i've been a bit quiet recently but I'll get some pics up on here soon, tomorrow once i've cleaned it!
here is my funfactor

Mini Cooper S
Johny cooper works auro.

lots of fun with this car.

and here is my other chill machine

Cooper S is real NICE !
heb je m te koop staan ofzo?(marktplaats) BMW he  Wink

Die Honda is leuk maar wordt tijd voor een CBR 1000 of niet soms Wink geintje
Activity: 168

Haha the good news is alas the good news...

If you dont want good news dont read it !

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Nevermind the fact that literally 3 people are shilling this coin.  Iconic on twitter, adapted on here and twitter, and the guy that replies to adapted.

Sad state of affairs. Perhaps burnercoin should have added BurnSend anon to succeed.

Smiley

Are you in or out ?

It's still cheap Cheesy

Whale is coming home !!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Nevermind the fact that literally 3 people are shilling this coin.  Iconic on twitter, adapted on here and twitter, and the guy that replies to adapted.

Sad state of affairs. Perhaps burnercoin should have added BurnSend anon to succeed.

Real nice Sl1m, giving me the itch to get one.  On ramp approach in 2nd/3rd gear must be crazy!  What is it, like low 10 seconds to 100?  You must be trapping 112-116 in the 1/4 mile easy.  Just ridiculous!        

I love the 3 series, the E90 model is one of my favorites of all time, it was a drivers car.  The new one's are too soft and electric steering sucks but I like the 4 series.  This is my 3rd BMW and 8th car.  Thanks, the exhaust is perfect, deep, not too loud, and no one has done a dual single like me, always quads.  I get more airflow so more power in the top end on WOT but lose a little torque on low end because I have no back pressure now.  The tune makes up for it though.  Might go FBO with E85 mix, then I'm pushing M5 numbers.            

Members-Post up your cars!  Let it BURN!

Im in Europe so my speedo counts Kilometres. 0 to 100kmh is like 3 and a half seconds  Cool
but up to 200kmh to 300kmh there is where the 1000cc wins

My favorite Bimmer is the BMW M3 e46 this car is just perfect. if burnercoin makes me some money ill buy one of the last models 2005-2006  Grin
Hurry it's now or never !!!

#bittrex #Burnercoin

Buy now weak hands are almost out !
Activity: 54
Here is my pride and joy (besides my children)
2001 Quicksilver Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Z06 with the LS6 engine, one of the greatest performance cars in terms of bang for the buck.  375 HP+ right?  No different from the 14' iteration.  The Stingray is just a beast!  I would trade in my 535 for it.  $65K+ for supercar numbers, I'm in!

Beautiful  5Sw00p!

Nice ride 5w00p
Activity: 40

Depends how much burn coin you have... you might just buy another chevy Smiley

Pump incoming

That's that !

As for car she's a beast man !
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

If you have been waiting you better buy now. Whales are tweeting about putting 10 BTC worth or more. This just got real!

Cheesy You dont say ?

I told ya burn is cheap !

Buy it while you can !

I'l play my part in pump got something "little" on the side Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djE-BLrdDDc&feature=kp
Pages:
Jump to: