Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 44. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Its not long until burner gets mintpalled due to volume. When that happens, $1 would be very easily attainable.

Yea there is tons of buzz around Burner, and the volume has exploded. We need another exchange now.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Its not long until burner gets mintpalled due to volume. When that happens, $1 would be very easily attainable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

i think RZR is overrated don't like the fact its not POS and its scrypt. i think BURN and KORE will do very good, KORE is at 14k sats 1.2million coins
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
big tnx to all the kids that sold me their Burner Coins @5k satoshi Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
What other alt coin makes it to a major news article site in 8 days after launching?
Im in burner since 9000sat.

I was selling,and buuyning back, finally Im on like 300% profit. I could be 500% If I didnt sell even once.

Listen to my advice now: with 340+ btc volume this coin goin on poloniex today or tommorow, tommorow on cryptsy. and week after on mintpal.

Hold now, or sell and regret later.

Last part Ive bought for 35k ea. Im holding.

Exactly.

there's Poloniex, cryptsy and mintpal Cheesy

yes if RZR can be at 100k so can we
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War

I was selling,and buuyning back, finally Im on like 300% profit. I could be 500% If I didnt sell even once.

Listen to my advice now: with 340+ btc volume this coin goin on poloniex today or tommorow, tommorow on cryptsy. and week after on mintpal.

Exactly.

there's Poloniex, cryptsy and mintpal Cheesy
Make Love Not War
Now vote @ polo guys. With such volume its only @ bittrex...shame

yeah polo is next Smiley

buy now before its too late,

rank number 3

https://poloniex.com/voting

Thanks
Activity: 350
+1

And very active dev with many projects. Its gonna be huge.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 350
Now vote @ polo guys. With such volume its only @ bittrex...shame
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Why anyone would dump below that 26K SAT mark when it's steamrolling towards 40K is just poor money management.  

In other news, we're approaching 400 BTC volume!  

With only 2.1M coins and people are holding so less trading willingness -> value
the three coins in competition are BURN, RZR and KORE coin. BURN 2.2million, RZR, 2million, KORE 1.2million coins, race is on
Make Love Not War
Pages:
Jump to: