Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 43. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

I am going to buy some votes! We need a new exchange ASAP!

There were coins, which got from 100 votes to 1000 votes (real votes, no buys) in one week (and this was considered as fast).
Our goal should be to reach 1000 till Sunday night, and 2000 during monday. Statistics say, that then the bigger exchanges and investors will recognize
the potential.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
moon    I  am    comming
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Somne move around burn, any news coming?
Activity: 490
Vote on both Mintpal and Poloniex!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
A huge compliment for the Dev.

One week old, and it''s just started.

Keep up the good work.

Bring this to another level!

Still buying more where i can.

BTW nice photo:-)

Activity: 350
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am happy with Burner. Less than two weeks old and everyone is talking about Burn.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Dev!? Why anonymity in burnercoin? i know its a hot feature in crypto, but i thought this coin was different.
are we going to trade stolen bikes and cars?, yeah there is a big market for that.

community speak up, what do you guys think about this!? good or bad?

This is not Anon in the sense that everyone else is doing. this doesn't mask coin addresses or mix them up. This provides an option to mask the network of the user sending and receiving the coins. And with this functionality also helps users to move coins without fear that someone might block access to the network. The Great Firewall of China is a great example of that.

guys does this mean dev is not targeting the markets like darkcoin, XC and other anonymous coins are trying to break. uh oh
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Thanks. I got my 10 BURN in my wallet. I was little worried; cause that's all what I have.  Embarrassed

U spent $1 to invest? Ordid u mistakenly buy them at much higher price?

Smart Move. If we do the same 5 years ago with bitcoin. It would be like few thousand backs  Cool

Lol, if he sends me his wallet address I'll donate 100 burn for luck. Smiley
Activity: 140
Thanks. I got my 10 BURN in my wallet. I was little worried; cause that's all what I have.  Embarrassed

Smart Move. If we do the same 5 years ago with bitcoin. It would be like few thousand backs  Cool
Activity: 285

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
That is a little strange that it took over an hour to get your 10 BURN, but I am glad to hear that you got them.

BURN seems like one of the fastest to finish transactions cryptos that I have dealt with so far.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Ah good, glad you got it sorted Smiley
Activity: 514
Activity: 224
Guys,

I lost 10 BURN.

I sent 10 coins from Bittrex exchange to my local desktop Burner Coin wallet. It's been more then an hour and I've not yet received coin. Where do I go to hunt?

I have transaction ID though. Please help!!!

http://burn.blockexplorer.cc/
Activity: 224
Its not long until burner gets mintpalled due to volume. When that happens, $1 would be very easily attainable.
hey, i'm waiting 100k sat next few days )))
Activity: 514
Guys,

I lost 10 BURN.

I sent 10 coins from Bittrex exchange to my local desktop Burner Coin wallet. It's been more then an hour and I've not yet received coin. Where do I go to hunt?

I have transaction ID though. Please help!!!
Activity: 182
100k is easy here with the 5m coins. Wonder where it ends, good job implementing TOR, hope we get some cool new additional features also.

Its 2 million coins, to get to 5 million it will take years with he POS
Pages:
Jump to: