Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 45. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
With such progress, plans and only 2,1mln coins it will blow the roof
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
100k is easy here with the 5m coins. Wonder where it ends, good job implementing TOR, hope we get some cool new additional features also.

agreed! soon it will hit soon, everybody look at the BUY orders in bittrex, its BURNING!

Buy Now while it's hot Cheesy Have a Nice Weekend!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
100k is easy here with the 5m coins. Wonder where it ends, good job implementing TOR, hope we get some cool new additional features also.
Activity: 182

Coming to a BurnerCoin next to you!  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The Mac wallet in the OP crashes over and over for me on Mavericks.  I had to compile my own from the source.  I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but if anyone would like me to compile a Mac wallet for them PM me.

Worked ok for me on 10.9, can you send me a copy of the crash report please?
Thanks
Activity: 383
The Mac wallet in the OP crashes over and over for me on Mavericks.  I had to compile my own from the source.  I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but if anyone would like me to compile a Mac wallet for them PM me.
@Dev you should make this TOR information available in the first page of the thread Smiley

Thanks for nice work!

Editing it now.
Activity: 182
@Dev you should make this TOR information available in the first page of the thread Smiley

Thanks for nice work!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
How convenient, Razor comes out of nowhere to surprise everyone and cut hrough all this phony coinjoin BS and now all of a sudden "Oh Burnercoin has been working on TOR too!" what a joke. 
Activity: 54
Dev!? Why anonymity in burnercoin? i know its a hot feature in crypto, but i thought this coin was different.
are we going to trade stolen bikes and cars?, yeah there is a big market for that.

community speak up, what do you guys think about this!? good or bad?

I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing.  Anon is the hot feature of the moment and most appealing and if DEV can set it up as an option, its beneficial to choose whether or not an individual wants to utilize.  Like all good things, can be exploited but DEV intentions here are good.  

The difference is we have a purpose, unlike most other coins.  

Dev!? Why anonymity in burnercoin? i know its a hot feature in crypto, but i thought this coin was different.
are we going to trade stolen bikes and cars?, yeah there is a big market for that.

This is not Anon in the sense that everyone else is doing. this doesn't mask coin addresses or mix them up. This provides an option to mask the network of the user sending and receiving the coins. And with this functionality also helps users to move coins without fear that someone might block access to the network. The Great Firewall of China is a great example of that.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

I think it's great. If people don't wish to use the TOR option for anon, then I'm sure the dev can code an option in the wallet for people not to use the anon function.

Giving people the option is great and anon implementation is very good for the coin
Activity: 140
TOR Anonymity Technology Is Coming To BurnerCoin

When I created BurnerCoin I wanted to create a coin that is unique and innovative, and that will be around for more than a few weeks. I wanted to create a coin that would cater to the automotive & racing industry, an industry that is dear to my heart. I have been working tremendously hard to secure merchant adoption with local merchants, but I have been also working equally hard on the technology to improve BurnerCoin and keep it competitive with other coins.

Today I am excited to announce I have been secretly working towards implementing TOR (www.torproject.org ) into BurnerCoin!

Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.

I will be done with the coding and preliminary testing within a week or so, and I will do a closed beta for another week. Within 2 weeks I will be making the new BurnerCoin wallet available to the general public

This is just the first step of many for BurnerCoin. I am also working on a complete GUI redesign what will come later in July. We are all tired of the current wallet design and the coin of the future needs to look like it belongs in the future Smiley

The BurnerCoin project is not a get rich quick scheme for me. I want to create something for people to use in the real world! We have come a long way in just one week and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead!

Thank you for supporting BurnerCoin!

It takes two weeks long? are you going to copy feature from another coin? whatever you are working for, you are not selling drug,"secretly" just a joke to me.
Activity: 147

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

When I created BurnerCoin I wanted to create a coin that is unique and innovative, and that will be around for more than a few weeks. I wanted to create a coin that would cater to the automotive & racing industry, an industry that is dear to my heart. I have been working tremendously hard to secure merchant adoption with local merchants, but I have been also working equally hard on the technology to improve BurnerCoin and keep it competitive with other coins.

Today I am excited to announce I have been secretly working towards implementing TOR (www.torproject.org ) into BurnerCoin!

Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.

I will be done with the coding and preliminary testing within a week or so, and I will do a closed beta for another week. Within 2 weeks I will be making the new BurnerCoin wallet available to the general public

This is just the first step of many for BurnerCoin. I am also working on a complete GUI redesign what will come later in July. We are all tired of the current wallet design and the coin of the future needs to look like it belongs in the future Smiley

The BurnerCoin project is not a get rich quick scheme for me. I want to create something for people to use in the real world! We have come a long way in just one week and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead!

You just keep giving us surprise after surprise. Viva  BurnerCoin!

Activity: 54
C'mon guys, vote and get this on Polo/Mint and put up your car/bike pics!

DEV-Join XBimmers and Bimmerfest, top two BMW forums.  I'm on those as well and they offer the mother load of information for mods and maintenance, welcome to the family.  Any questions, PM me and I'll be glad to help.

Looking forward to more updates, features, and developments!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/cryptonewspump/status/479981487379726336

a good dev +  a good community = good results / success.

For a ninja add, constant and honest voting is needed. Then Burner will be added very soon (as XC and Cloak was).

https://www.poloniex.com/voting

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BURN
Pages:
Jump to: