Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 60. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Im excited how fast this price will go up, once PoW has ended  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Lol... at these prices this is a nobrainer! BUY! Cheesy
Activity: 63
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Dev I just want to say you have been extremely professional throughout this process. I wish you and BunerCoin much success, you deserve it.

Thank you for the feedback Smiley
Now let's get through block 13000 smoothly!
Activity: 70
Dev I just want to say you have been extremely professional throughout this process. I wish you and BunerCoin much success, you deserve it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dedicatedpool has updated to the latest burnercoin deamon!

Block explorer update confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
What a ride.  Selling all the way up Smiley

BURN TO THE MOON

HEIL FUHRER! NEVER A BAD WORD!

That's a WW2, i don't think people will appreciate what you're saying right now...

It's not *a* World War 2, it's *the* World War 2 you daft illiterate idiot.

A and AN are called indefinites. "Indefinite" means "not specific". Use A(AN) when you are talking about a thing in general, NOT a specific thing.

THE is called a definite. "Definite" means "specific". Use THE when talking about something which is already known to the listener or which has been previously mentioned, introduced, or discussed.

Maybe you should take English lessons instead of blowing your wad of money on BURN, or any other shit P&D coins for that matter.

I forgot to mention ''quote'' you silly prick.
Activity: 72
We might see the prices hover around 10k for a bit since the multipool dumps allowed a lot of people to double up from all the cheap buys.
Bittrex have just informed me that they have updated their exchange wallet to the new version
Only another 12 BTC trade volume and will will be in second place on Bittrex home page
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
BURN TO THE MOON

That's a WW2, i don't think people will appreciate what you're saying right now...

It's not *a* World War 2, it's *the* World War 2 you daft illiterate idiot.

A and AN are called indefinites. "Indefinite" means "not specific". Use A(AN) when you are talking about a thing in general, NOT a specific thing.

THE is called a definite. "Definite" means "specific". Use THE when talking about something which is already known to the listener or which has been previously mentioned, introduced, or discussed.

Maybe you should take English lessons instead of blowing your wad of money on BURN, or any other shit P&D coins for that matter.
BURN TO THE MOON

That's a WW2 quote, i don't think people will appreciate what you're saying right now...
Activity: 168
last chance to buy before POW ends guys
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
BURN TO THE MOON

HEIL FUHRER! NEVER A BAD WORD TO BE SAID! ONLY POSITIVE PROPAGANDA TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY ON
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: