Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 62. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Go Go Go
Mandatory wallet update to Version 1.1.0.0 NOW!

Note: you must update your wallet before block 13000 to ensure the switch over to the new coins specs is a smooth as possible

Windows:
https://mega.co.nz/#!lJAXwZjb!uaNyYdZrSdAw3DRqwPzJhTXWV0v1E2Y0PMdvT7XYuCo

OSX:
Coming soon

Source:
https://github.com/BurnerCoin/BurnerCoin

whoop whoop:-)-------->>>>> take off
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Go Go Go
Mandatory wallet update to Version 1.1.0.0 NOW!

Note: you must update your wallet before block 13000 to ensure the switch over to the new coins specs is as smooth as possible. Any coins created after block 13000 using the old wallet version will not be valid.

To ensure you are on the correct chain, delete your 'peers.dat' file before launching the new version

Windows:
https://mega.co.nz/#!lJAXwZjb!uaNyYdZrSdAw3DRqwPzJhTXWV0v1E2Y0PMdvT7XYuCo

OSX:
Coming soon

Source:
https://github.com/BurnerCoin/BurnerCoin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I rather go in cheap and hold with the possibility to explode than to go in end of a pump at much higher SAT and be left holding.

DEV is lowering interest, he knows a thing or two about deflation.  POW is ending and he's cutting coin count.  

I mean those are good steps to at least be a good contender.  He's not selling all this empty promise anon BS and willingly scamming people.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
second wave 3.....2.....1....... Wink
Activity: 140
Theres only about 2 000 000 of BurnerCoins, price is still low now. PoS starting in few hours.

I expect it to grow much higher than now!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pump v2 for this shitcoin has started...ride the waves. Bought back in at 8900. Selling at 12000. Hahahahaha. Noobs come join.[/b]

If you are doing well on the pump good for you. Why are you here spreading FUD when before it was down there was no FUD. The maturity level in crypto is beyond Juvenile.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Ppl dont really want to sell under 10k.

IMO price will grow some more for sure!
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
here comes the FUD.
coin to 10000sat, bc noobs come here to talk shit.

better you had bought on 4500 this morning.
still cheap  @ 7 cent
Activity: 420
Regarding F1 endorsements, I agree with you that's ridiculous.

Why is that ridiculous? Dogecoin sponsors a Nascar race car. At least BurnerCoin fits in with that.

Except DOGE has a following of 100k on Reddit alone...Twitter dump idiot.
Sell on the rumor guys.

Don't get burned by burnercoin. it's not going to go up much more  Kiss

13585 sat and climbing fast. Trying to be the cryptocurrency for the race car industry is going to be HUGE! Imagine buying tickets to a Formula 1 or Stock Car race using BurnerCoins. This is a great idea!!! Who needs anon technology when you are the currency for a multi billion dollar industry.

Eww...you sound too much like a bad car salesman.

Just stop. BURN will not be used in the Nascar or anywhere. It will get pumped and dumped just like the other 200 altcoins that went through the same process.

Name one coin that has never been 'pump and dumped' in these highly volatile, low volume and low liquid markets? Regarding F1 endorsements, I agree with you that's ridiculous.

That was a pathetic pump. Time for BURN to die....it can't even pump to 200sats  Grin

Oh well I still sold at the peak and made 1.5x profit, good enough I guess.

Stay safe shills  Wink

I think you mean 20000sats. You really sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy you little profit selling at 'peak', this ride has only started.

And you sound like a vapid cunt.

Pump v2 for this shitcoin has started...ride the waves. Bought back in at 8900. Selling at 12000. Hahahahaha. Noobs come join.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What's the market cap of this?
Activity: 72
The jump wasn't over the nascar rumor, it's over the news that POW is ending soon and POS is reduced to 5%.
Activity: 89
Sell on the rumor guys.

Don't get burned by burnercoin. it's not going to go up much more  Kiss

13585 sat and climbing fast. Trying to be the cryptocurrency for the race car industry is going to be HUGE! Imagine buying tickets to a Formula 1 or Stock Car race using BurnerCoins. This is a great idea!!! Who needs anon technology when you are the currency for a multi billion dollar industry.

Eww...you sound too much like a bad car salesman.

Just stop. BURN will not be used in the Nascar or anywhere. It will get pumped and dumped just like the other 200 altcoins that went through the same process.

Name one coin that has never been 'pump and dumped' in these highly volatile, low volume and low liquid markets? Regarding F1 endorsements, I agree with you that's ridiculous.

That was a pathetic pump. Time for BURN to die....it can't even pump to 200sats  Grin

Stay safe shills  Wink

I think you mean 20000sats. You really sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy you little profit selling at 'peak', this ride has only started.

Activity: 238
That was a pathetic pump. Time for BURN to die....it can't even pump to 200sats  Grin

Stay safe shills  Wink

+1
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
1 btc to get to 13xxx again, don;t worry Wink

Stay safe shills  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: