Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 65. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mandatory Update coming soon

Hi Everyone, you might be wondering why there will be a mandatory update so soon? Well simply put BurnerCoin should be one of the fastest coins out there to use, and to give the long term investors some encouragement that the value of BURN will be worth their time and money, some features need to change.

What is changing?
Confirmations.
- Burner transaction confirmations will be changed to 20 instead of the current 110 to ensure faster movement and staking of coins

Coin Supply
- To ensure the amount of coins in existence will be as near to 2 million as possible the PoW cutoff block will be shortened. This will take the focus away from the miners, back over to the investors. Both of these changes mean that a wallet update is mandatory. Your existing coins won't be affected by the changes but everyone must make sure they update as soon as possible.

The updated wallet and source will be posted very soon.

+1000 Wooohooo! Everyone is rushing now to buy BurnerCoin before POW ends and the price goes to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Mandatory Update coming soon

Hi Everyone, you might be wondering why there will be a mandatory update so soon? Well simply put BurnerCoin should be one of the fastest coins out there to use, and to give the long term investors some encouragement that the value of BURN will be worth their time and money, some features need to change.

What is changing?
Confirmations.
- Burner transaction confirmations will be changed to 20 instead of the current 110 to ensure faster movement and staking of coins

Coin Supply
- To ensure the amount of coins in existence will be as near to 2 million as possible the PoW cutoff block will be shortened. This will take the focus away from the miners, back over to the investors. Both of these changes mean that a wallet update is mandatory. Your existing coins won't be affected by the changes but everyone must make sure they update as soon as possible.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Mandatory wallet update to Version 1.2.0.0 soon!
Please read

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7363032

What is changing?
Confirmations:

Coin Supply:
- To ensure the amount of coins in existence will be as near to 2 million as possible the PoW cutoff block will be shortened. This will take the focus away from the miners, back over to the investors. Both of these changes mean that a wallet update is mandatory. Your existing coins won't be affected by the changes but everyone must make sure they update as soon as possible. The PoW phase will end at block 13000, you must update now to ensure you are on the correct chain

Interest rate:
- Many people have suggested the the PoS interest rate is too high at 25%, so this will also be lowered to a more sensible 5% Annual Interest Rate as part of the update

Activity: 54
Hmmm, I wonder what the news could be?
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
yes i saw that.
maby anon will be ready when pow kicks in;-)
People are Tweeting the dev has big news today. Lets wait and see what happens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Somebody better call a god damn fire truck

Here we go
Activity: 90
Activity: 89
Why should this coin be successful? Maybe it not gonna work?

I bought not small amount at 10k, then some at 8k, now at 6k .   How low can it go?

I wish we could get at Poloniex.

It'll go as low as the miners push it. Bare in mind some people are under the illusion that they don't pay for electricity ie their electric bill is included in their rent. This is true if you have a small mining setup, there is no way a landlord would put up with a tenant who runs his 21 GPU rigs all day long however.

Bargain Burnercoins at the moment, make sure you eat well whist the coins are this price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why should this coin be successful? Maybe it not gonna work?

I bought not small amount at 10k, then some at 8k, now at 6k .   How low can it go?

I wish we could get at Poloniex.
Activity: 672
I was just in the Poloniex troll box and whales were chatting about pumping BurnerCoin Monday. I thought it was just talk until I started seeing all the buy walls popping up on Bittrex!

Yes also went in there and heard same thing. Should be interesting, going to get some more, see it's going up again.

I dont think they are going to pump it monday. I think they want you to think. Then when it doesnt happen you all panic sell under 5k. They buy it all up. Whalse are waay more patience then you guys. Then they wait till the coin goes POS.
And POW is over. And THEN they will pump it. Just look at silkcoin.. But pumps always go higher then the ath of a coin when it was pow.
Activity: 200
I'm a miner, but I have not sold a single coin! Miners, what are you doing???

Miners dont buy rigs, don`t pay for electricy.

Tell me more !!!

You misunderstood me. Miners can dump for significantly less than investors and still make a profit. If miners didn't dump the way they do the price wouldn't fall as much as it does during the mining phase.
Activity: 252
The price is at the bottom...
Activity: 294
8700 blocks left!!! price will grows!!!! TIME TO BUY!!!
Activity: 118

Miners do not hold mate. There is no incentive for them to hold, it is free money to them.
[/quote]

Sure. Free.
Miners dont buy rigs, don`t pay for electricy.

Tell me more !!!
Activity: 200
Hey idiots, enough to drop the price!! What are you doing???
Activity: 42
Announcement

You can find on Play store Burnercoin price ticker Android app.

The app can be found on Google Play store by searching on the following:
- BURN price
- BURN price ticker
- Burnercoin price
- Burnercoin price ticker
- Price ticker

Or by going to the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.burn&hl=nl

My Supercoin donation address: BDxjW6dtXD1JXsed7ktzZpQu7hueDuamZ8

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@WISKUNDESTUDENT

There is a problem with Google Play.

I will temporarely upload the file to: "https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6Zzbdlv_sKuMi1WNkI0SVJ0eG8&usp=sharing"

When the problem is fixed. I will delete the link.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Google has fixed the problem.

Burnercoin price ticker Android app is now downloadable via Google Play.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Nice job, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
FUD is all part of the game, everyone knows that. You're still not getting my coins cheap, sorry!

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: