Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ◢◣ BurnerCoin x13 PoW+PoS ◢◣ Android Game available on play store! - page 66. (Read 123228 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I was just in the Poloniex troll box and whales were chatting about pumping BurnerCoin Monday. I thought it was just talk until I started seeing all the buy walls popping up on Bittrex!

Yes also went in there and heard same thing. Should be interesting, going to get some more, see it's going up again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I was just in the Poloniex troll box and whales were chatting about pumping BurnerCoin Monday. I thought it was just talk until I started seeing all the buy walls popping up on Bittrex!
if the market is demading anon then give it to them we are all here to make money arent we.......... and this has by far been the worst investment of my life ......  ask urself why the miners are dumping  no matter the price ............give them a reason to hold this is being instadumped non stop........ every order is a fuking sell...........even scam coins like supercoin have a bigger backing ......i have no reason to doubt the dev but if u cant see the light then u must be dumb or blind

Miners do not hold mate. There is no incentive for them to hold, it is free money to them. There are some whales accumulating BURN and I believe this down trend wont last long.
Activity: 72
Multipools will always dump at market prices.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if the market is demading anon then give it to them we are all here to make money arent we.......... and this has by far been the worst investment of my life ......  ask urself why the miners are dumping  no matter the price ............give them a reason to hold this is being instadumped non stop........ every order is a fuking sell...........even scam coins like supercoin have a bigger backing ......i have no reason to doubt the dev but if u cant see the light then u must be dumb or blind
You joined just to post negativity? The dev can't control pricing or create demand. Miners are dumping into the buy orders. Why should the dev add anon just to be like every other coin? The dev should not give in to popular fads to inflate the price.
wow i new andriod app to watch the price tank every second thanks guys why dont u do something real this is has already failed unless something real is done besides stupid apps with no value ..............try working on anon feature
the only way this coin will make it is if u go anon route ...............i dont know what the f i was thinking investing in this Canadian joke
Activity: 54
I will gladly support an honest product, built through hard work and dedication.  Innovation isn't always the name of the game. 

I'm excited to see where this goes.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
We need to get this coin at Poloniex. Dont know why price is so low now. Pretty cheap coins.

Miners are dropping free coins, that's why the price is so low. People also didn't mention Burnercoin that much, in a couple of days we will be flying under the radar. Cool

Grab them now while they are cheap. Not staying that way!
Activity: 112
We need to get this coin at Poloniex. Dont know why price is so low now. Pretty cheap coins.

Miners are dropping free coins, that's why the price is so low. People also didn't mention Burnercoin that much, in a couple of days we will be flying under the radar. Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 40
Good work. That is progress ^
Activity: 13
How can I mine solo with sgminer?

I wouldn't bother now...wait for a pool
Activity: 42
We've got a great new Android Market Price application coming up for BurnerCoin !
Can someone please tell me how many days of POW mining is left?
3-4 days
[/quote]

Thank you Smiley
[/quote]

How?Huh Another 10,000 blocks to completion. Well written after 20,000 blocks comes POS
[/quote]

Correct, about 10,000 blocks until Proof of work completion. then Proof of stake will be the only way to create coins in BurnerCoin
BurnerCoin please add this to the front page: Vote for BurnerCoin on PoloniexMarket https://www.poloniex.com/voting

Done added to the OP, highlighted big Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Can someone please tell me how many days of POW mining is left?
[/quote]
3-4 days
[/quote]

Thank you Smiley
[/quote]

How?Huh Another 10,000 blocks to completion. Well written after 20,000 blocks comes POS
Pages:
Jump to: