Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 62. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Could somebody clear up what Chains per day mean in the BYC wallet for me by any chance?

Bytecent uses an algorithm that searches for prime chains. As the difficulty rises, the prime chains get longer, and Bytecent becomes more difficult to mine.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Could somebody clear up what Chains per day mean in the BYC wallet for me by any chance?
Don't forget all day today Bytecent Bounty payouts are 10% higher for Cyber Monday!!! http://bytecentbounty.com
I know that.

I'm talking about 2 known problems, not solved :
apps with big rewards give nothing
same apps appears n times with differents rewards and give nothing

I cant send you screenshots if you want, to help solving problems

While I understand your frustration, it is not as simple as that. We can see if an app is paying our not, and while some users are not rewarded for installing some apps, other users are rewarded for the same apps. However, there are a few apps that have not rewarded at all, and we have reported those apps to our partners.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
I know that.

I'm talking about 2 known problems, not solved :
apps with big rewards give nothing
same apps appears n times with differents rewards and give nothing

I cant send you screenshots if you want, to help solving problems
Great !
... but can we have applications who really give rewards ?

You have received over 15 BYC in 12 different payouts, so it seems to be working fairly well for you.
Great !
... but can we have applications who really give rewards ?
On Cyber Monday we will be increasing the Bytecent Bounty payouts!
Here is the latest Bytecent update on what you can expect in the next few weeks and months ahead! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-christopher-bouzy-bytecent-bytecentbounty-project-update-1262915
Yes, mining with P4 laptop will probably burn it, but with "recent" cpu on a "correct" laptop, there is no risk at all ...
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
how to mine on my Laptop?

I would highly discourage you from CPU mining on a laptop, unless you are looking for a reason to kill yours and buy a new one  Grin

Ive used my gaming laptops and haven't had any issues. I would be cautious of temps tho on any light-weight laptop. But to answer the question, the software works exactly the same laptops as it does on desktops.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

I would highly discourage you from CPU mining on a laptop, unless you are looking for a reason to kill yours and buy a new one  Grin
Activity: 628
Blockchain and stuff
EDIT : created new address, sent all coins on this new address, now i've my 80+ coins on one address.
So we need to periodicaly switch address ?

What I do, is I have one address labeled "mining" and whenever I have any issue show up with not getting the right amount of time, I just send all my coins to my "mining" address, and its good to go.

JJ
Check your mining address in block chain, and see how many coins you have on that address.

You're right !
Only 65.98BYC on this address Sad

Mmh, all my mined blocks are not attached to my 3 addresses created in my wallet !?
I show them in transactions, and in my wallet total.
But they are not attached to my wallet addresses.

EDIT : created new address, sent all coins on this new address, now i've my 80+ coins on one address.
So we need to periodicaly switch address ?
Activity: 848
Check your mining address in block chain, and see how many coins you have on that address.
I know that.
I'm telling you : with 82BYC in wallet, with POB 32 or POB 33, i must have 2*60mn of mining ( + first 60mn period , 180mn total )
When POB was 33, it was only 1*60mn ( 120mn total )
Well ...
I've 82 BYC in my wallet.
From several days I can mine for 180mn ( base 60 + 2x60 for 60-64BYC )
This morning POB is at 33.
And now i've only 120mn of mining !

Why Huh

POB is 32 at the moment, i've 180mn of mining ...

POB changes based on the current value of Bytecent against Bitcoin and the US Dollar. If Bytecent value increases, POB decreases. If Bytecent value decreases, POB increases.
Well ...
I've 82 BYC in my wallet.
From several days I can mine for 180mn ( base 60 + 2x60 for 60-64BYC )
This morning POB is at 33.
And now i've only 120mn of mining !

Why Huh

POB is 32 at the moment, i've 180mn of mining ...
Blockchain and stuff

Back when pooled mining was still available, my old Lenovo laptop was able to mine at least 10 coins/ day. Seems not much but it's really cool to mine a coin with older machines.

Anyhow, happy birthday to Bytecent, and may I ask, what's next for KomKore?

Hopefully the new wallet is comparable with the pooled mining software, and if so, ill restart the pool. Smiley

JJ
Pages:
Jump to: