Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 61. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Bytecent 2.0 Pre-Release Screenshots

Here are a few more screenshots of Bytecent 2.0. The public beta will be available soon to Windows users.

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Just a quick question about the POM captcha thing for mining.  How many coins do you need to hold in your Bytecent wallet again to bypass having to do that every hour?

POB is currently 29. It changes when the value of Bytecent goes up or down. So you need at least 29 BYC to mine for an additional hour.
Oh okay so their is a POB amount and am I to guess that you say if I had 29BYC I would be able to mine for an additional hour so if I had 58BYC would I be able to mine for an additional 2 hours and so forth? I just like to make sure I have everything clear with coins before I invest into them Smiley Thanks

Yes. The first hour is "free", and every additional hour is 29 BYC. So if you want to mine for a full 24 hours you need 667 BYC. 23 hours x 29 BYC = 667 BYC
Alright beautiful thank you so much for answering that for me Smiley Appreciate it Smiley
Just a quick question about the POM captcha thing for mining.  How many coins do you need to hold in your Bytecent wallet again to bypass having to do that every hour?

POB is currently 29. It changes when the value of Bytecent goes up or down. So you need at least 29 BYC to mine for an additional hour.
Oh okay so their is a POB amount and am I to guess that you say if I had 29BYC I would be able to mine for an additional hour so if I had 58BYC would I be able to mine for an additional 2 hours and so forth? I just like to make sure I have everything clear with coins before I invest into them Smiley Thanks

Yes. The first hour is "free", and every additional hour is 29 BYC. So if you want to mine for a full 24 hours you need 667 BYC. 23 hours x 29 BYC = 667 BYC

I'm instal application from bytecent bounty
but I didn't get reward
why?

You have to read the reward instructions for the app. You just do not "install" the app, you have to also run the app. In many cases you also need to play/try the app before you get rewarded.
Activity: 1080
I'm instal application from bytecent bounty
but I didn't get reward
why?
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Oh, nice buy support after few dumps. BYC is nice and steady.
In a short time waiting for the coin in the top five on poloniex Smiley

Will be BYC listed on Polo? When?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
In a short time waiting for the coin in the top five on poloniex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Need help - any working nodes - please.
We are conducting the final testing of Bytecent 2.0, I am very proud of what we have created. I will upload another video this week!

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

So essentially its like the equivalent of what other coins' refer to as PoW difficulty? 

Your chains per day is a statistical estimate of how many chains per day your hardware should/could be finding.  The difficulty listed in the wallet is the equivalent to the PoW difficulty for most other coins.  The caveat is, the bytecent PoW difficulty number is not a liner correlation to difficulty, as were use to understanding it. My understanding is that the integer number (7 at the moment) is the number of chains in the prime chain needed, and the decimal number has something to do with the starting number from which the chain of 7 primes must start from. The relationship between the decimal number and the difficulty is logarithmic (ish), so a small change in the decimal difficulty correlates to a much larger change in actual difficulty than what were useto with other PoW. coins.

Ahh I gotchya now, I had no idea that's how that worked.  Thank you very much for such a detailed response!
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

So essentially its like the equivalent of what other coins' refer to as PoW difficulty? 

Your chains per day is a statistical estimate of how many chains per day your hardware should/could be finding.  The difficulty listed in the wallet is the equivalent to the PoW difficulty for most other coins.  The caveat is, the bytecent PoW difficulty number is not a liner correlation to difficulty, as were use to understanding it. My understanding is that the integer number (7 at the moment) is the number of chains in the prime chain needed, and the decimal number has something to do with the starting number from which the chain of 7 primes must start from. The relationship between the decimal number and the difficulty is logarithmic (ish), so a small change in the decimal difficulty correlates to a much larger change in actual difficulty than what were useto with other PoW. coins.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Could somebody clear up what Chains per day mean in the BYC wallet for me by any chance?

Bytecent uses an algorithm that searches for prime chains. As the difficulty rises, the prime chains get longer, and Bytecent becomes more difficult to mine.

Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: