Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 88. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
good I will say my point of view, I think this currency ceased to be profitable at least for those who have few resources to undermine the currency, sooner if it was for the increasingly high ficultada it is not already that undermine alone is becoming increasingly difficult, I put an example yesterday dege all day pc post and found only 3 coins and before I used to get 12 or 15 coins, and if I start to undermine the pool only won 0.014 increasingly which is a block, you say that this is a coin for those who do not have a good computer that can be done with a laptop, as I say that they are now the only livestock are people who have good resources bone ordained as a laptop for 1 coin must be more than 24 hours in the pool, I am writing to you to reflect on what I say and do really help this coin that has very few resources
a greeting and thank you very much
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
11 hours from now the Bittrex - Bytecent trader challenge begins! Do you have what it takes to win 1750 BYC in prizes? Find out more here: http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/554/bittrex-byc-trading-challenge
Activity: 328
Merit: 250

I know it doesn't mean hashpower but it's really suspicious...

Why do you find it suspicious people from developing countries and/or countries with low wage income mining a profitable coin? it seems you keep forgetting that Bytecent is the only coin that can be mined on a laptop without a pool. In the past, it was financially prohibitive for most people from Thailand to mine a coin, because they would either have to own a mining rig or rent one.  So of course we will see people from around the globe using the opportunity to make money with their standard PC. That is the point of Bytecent?

Once to agree with Bytecent, this time he is right.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
good, I wonder if you are going to do something for those people who have a very low cpu that mined in the pool'm winning at least 0.0014 and prior undermined alone and earned some more but now as difficult to come up and I can not since I do not get any money, another thing I do not understand is that when I mino me alone brand portfolio cousins per second 1200 but when mino in the shallow pool 400 that do not understand

buenas, me gustaria saber si usted va hacer algo para aquellas personas que tenemos un cpu muy bajo por que minado en la piscina estoy ganando al menos yo 0.014 y antes minaba en solitario y ganaba algo mas pero ahora como la dificultad a subido ya no puedo ya que no consigo ninguna moneda, otra cosa que no comprendo es por que cuando mino en solitario la cartera me marca primos por segundo 1200 pero cuando mino en la piscina baja a 400 eso no lo entiendo
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Guys, I have over 240 byc in my wallet and when I try to start mining it says 0 minute. Please help.
You joking right? You find it suspicious people from developing countries and/or countries with low wage income mining a profitable coin? it seems you keep forgetting that Bytecent is the only coin that can be mined on a laptop without a pool. So of course we will see people from around the globe using the opportunity to make money. Isn't that the point of mining?

The unbalanced distribution is not shocking you? You know that thai russia serbia etc are infested with botnets?

Anyway you should keep an eye on this and continue to improve the system to prevent futur abuse.

Numbers do not lie, people lie. The numbers clearly show the mining is fairly distributed amongst individual miners. Just because one region happen to be mining more than another region doesn't mean anything. There will always be one region the mines more than another. So if it was the USA that was mining more, it would be okay?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
You joking right? You find it suspicious people from developing countries and/or countries with low wage income mining a profitable coin? it seems you keep forgetting that Bytecent is the only coin that can be mined on a laptop without a pool. So of course we will see people from around the globe using the opportunity to make money. Isn't that the point of mining?

The unbalanced distribution is not shocking you? You know that thai russia serbia etc are infested with botnets?

Anyway you should keep an eye on this and continue to improve the system to prevent futur abuse.

Why do you find it suspicious people from developing countries and/or countries with low wage income mining a profitable coin? it seems you keep forgetting that Bytecent is the only coin that can be mined on a laptop without a pool. In the past, it was financially prohibitive for most people from Thailand to mine a coin, because they would either have to own a mining rig or rent one.  So of course we will see people from around the globe using the opportunity to make money with their standard PC. That is the point of Bytecent?

legendary
Sorry to disappoint you but Your veil attempts at FUD is a waste of your time and mine. You would be better served trying it with another coin. If there were botnets on the network, the difficulty would be well above 7.72, and you wouldn't be able to mine 30 or even 10 coins a day, you would be lucky to mine 1 coin.

Basic math also debunks your claims. You yourself claimed you mined 30 coins and then 10 coins. Over the past 4 days 2054.5 coins were mined per day. The block explorer shows a snapshot of 180 clients connected. We will use 180 clients to keep it simple. That means each person is mining an average of 11.41 coins per day. Not every computer mines at the same rate, and the block explorer doesn't show everyone on the network. My point is, if there were the amount of botnet activity on the network as you claim, 2054 coins would be consumed by the botnet and everyone else would mine a very small fraction of the coins.

Here is a bit more proof if you were not able to follow the above. There is a Bytecent semi-distributed pool. http://bycpool.azurewebsites.net/poolstatus.aspx

There are approximately 23 people mining, and collectively they have found 9.3% of the blocks (191 blocks) in the past 24 hours. 2054 / 9.3% = 191.022.

Do you really want to claim a botnet is active, but yet only 23 people found 9.3% of the blocks? It is mathematically impossible for 23 people to find 9.3% of the blocks, while competing against a botnet. Even a small botnet would dramatically reduce a solo miners chance to find a coin by more than 50%.

There are literally hundreds of other coins. Go and mine one of them if you believe Bytecent isn't fair.

I'm not trying to fud, has you noticed we both have better things to do than waste time.

I'm not talking about big botnets, they have bigger coins to rape, it really doesn't worth the effort... for the moment.

But... I'd really like to have your opinions about this:

Sorry to disappoint you but the explorer is explicit, your coin is actually being "raped" by thai serbian and russian botnets.
The only thing saving it is the really really low inflation..
As usual there's no way to get a "fair way" to mine pow coins...

Sorry to disappoint you but Your veil attempts at FUD is a waste of your time and mine. You would be better served trying it with another coin. If there were botnets on the network, the difficulty would be well above 7.72, and you wouldn't be able to mine 30 or even 10 coins a day, you would be lucky to mine 1 coin.

Basic math also debunks your claims. You yourself claimed you mined 30 coins and then 10 coins. Over the past 4 days 2054.5 coins were mined per day. The block explorer shows a snapshot of 180 clients connected. We will use 180 clients to keep it simple. That means each person is mining an average of 11.41 coins per day. Not every computer mines at the same rate, and the block explorer doesn't show everyone on the network. My point is, if there were the amount of botnet activity on the network as you claim, 2054 coins would be consumed by the botnet and everyone else would mine a very small fraction of the coins.

Here is a bit more proof if you were not able to follow the above. There is a Bytecent semi-distributed pool. http://bycpool.azurewebsites.net/poolstatus.aspx

There are approximately 23 people mining, and collectively they have found 9.3% of the blocks (191 blocks) in the past 24 hours. 2054 / 9.3% = 191.022.

Do you really want to claim a botnet is active, but yet only 23 people found 9.3% of the blocks? It is mathematically impossible for 23 people to find 9.3% of the blocks, while competing against a botnet. Even a small botnet would dramatically reduce a solo miners chance to find a coin by more than 50%.

There are literally hundreds of other coins. Go and mine one of them if you believe Bytecent isn't fair.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi, how can I exactly mine BYC? I dont see any miner. Can you mine it with the wallet? I have entered the captcha code and now I see some statistics in the top of the wallet. Am I mining it? Sorry for the newb questions but I cant find any answers in the FAQ!
legendary
Sorry to disappoint you but the explorer is explicit, your coin is actually being "raped" by thai serbian and russian botnets.
The only thing saving it is the really really low inflation..
As usual there's no way to get a "fair way" to mine pow coins...
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Loving the new exchange news. Cant wait to get BYC onto more exchanges and then watch it fly even further.

A good dev with innovation and also fantastic communication skills.

I personally mine BYC 18 hrs a day either solo or in the Bytecent pool. Its great and im just increasing my holdings all the while.

It doesn't allow them to use a GPU miner or even a botnet.

Sorry but I'm not really confident about this statement... I'm pretty sure that any people with good hakcing skill can find a way to bypass all your client sided protections and create a gpu miner...

It has been over six months. If there was a GPU miner available it would have been public already. Also, our difficulty would not be below 8, it would be around 12.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
The new exchanges news is wonderful, hoping that would be Polo and Cryptsy  Grin
legendary
It doesn't allow them to use a GPU miner or even a botnet.

Sorry but I'm not really confident about this statement... I'm pretty sure that any people with good hakcing skill can find a way to bypass all your client sided protections and create a gpu miner...
Mmmh difficulty is exploding... went from 30 BYC a day to 10 in just 3 days.

Seems someone managed to bypass all protection to hammer the network with huge power...

1. Bypassing captcha only allows someone to mine longer without entering the captcha. It doesn't allow them to use a GPU miner or even a botnet.
2. The difficulty has been much higher in the past. We have seen a high as 8.80+.
3. More people are mining because it is profitable to mine BYC, and that is obvious in the snapshot of the Network: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/byc/#!network
legendary
Mmmh difficulty is exploding... went from 30 BYC a day to 10 in just 3 days.

Seems someone managed to bypass all protection to hammer the network with huge power...
Activity: 73
Merit: 1

Awesome news update! I purchased 9 gift cards already, and I resold 4 of them. The order process was smooth, and I got my gift card numbers in my inbox less than an hour after placing the order. You guys are doing some ground breaking stuff! When Bytecent is added to another exchange and other traders find out what you have done the price is going to explode. There are almost 516,000 BYC circulating and Bytecent is only worth 14 cents. Bytecent should be at least $1 per coin, it is still way under valued. Bytecent is taking the same path as Bitcoin before Bitcoin price skyrocketed.

http://media.giphy.com/media/PyZEkItObZrnW/giphy.gif

Pages:
Jump to: