Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 86. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Where do you add nodes on a mac computer? I am trying to help a friend get set up but I am unfamiliar with apple products! Thanks!

Hello,

Please post your tech support questions here: http://coinblab.com/forums/12/bytecent#/forums/topic/400/technical-support

Thank you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where do you add nodes on a mac computer? I am trying to help a friend get set up but I am unfamiliar with apple products! Thanks!
Bytecent 1.3.3 will be released today in a few hours. New captcha system and improved security!
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1027
Hello!long time no see!drink Russian vodka!
Question found 130 blocks all sent to PoB address
PoB=45 why I got 60 minutes after you enter the captcha?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
BTW pool stealing blocks, today lost 6 blocks without earnings.
That 6 blocks were found and transfered to pool, but didnt appear at pool listing and i didnt recieve earnings for it (even there was no popup info when that block was found)!
screens

Got dev reports that its bug, maybe yes maybe not...

Proof of Bytecent is now 45 (You can see it in wallet/earn). So you need 45 BYC in wallet for +60 minutes without CAPTCHA. 1080 minutes >=765 BYC in wallet.
A few days ago was Proof of Bytecent 20(even 1 for a day) - that makes  >=460 BYC in wallet for 1440 minutes without CAPTCHA.(1440minutes is max without CAPTCHA).

It does not work...
getbalance ""
But have the same 60 min limit.
But it works when you move to new address all coins and set it as POB address!

Question about the pool... I clicked "withdraw balance" when I had 0.01 in the balance... the pool miner zeroed it out, but I have yet to receive the coins in my wallet yet? Is it glitched right now or am I missing something?

Nevermind... I'm guessing the amount was either too small or it glitched on me, I had 0.36 and clicked withdraw again and it went through this time
That 6 blocks were found and transfered to pool, but didnt appear at pool listing and i didnt recieve earnings for it (even there was no popup info when that block was found)!
screens

Proof of Bytecent is now 45 (You can see it in wallet/earn). So you need 45 BYC in wallet for +60 minutes without CAPTCHA. 1080 minutes >=765 BYC in wallet.
A few days ago was Proof of Bytecent 20(even 1 for a day) - that makes  >=460 BYC in wallet for 1440 minutes without CAPTCHA.(1440minutes is max without CAPTCHA).

It does not work...
getbalance ""

Question about the pool... I clicked "withdraw balance" when I had 0.01 in the balance... the pool miner zeroed it out, but I have yet to receive the coins in my wallet yet? Is it glitched right now or am I missing something?
I just found this coin and am thoroughly impressed. The ease of mining and purchasing this coin compared to other coins makes me think it is more likely to find mass adoption... I'm contemplating actually dumping some of my other holdings to buy this.. or just outright buying with FIAT
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
screens

It does not work...
getbalance ""
I'm using Bytecent pool stats as reference...

Yesterday they where claiming roughly between 6% to 10% of hashrate with a pps power between 13k to 25k

Now they are claiming 0.9% of hasrate with 35k pps, that's more than a 10x jump.

Unless their stats are broken, That's the equivalent of roughly 2500 core i5 4440 that jumped on the network overnight...

And no I'm sorry but now mining bytecent is not free anymore, it's costing you more money than you earn...

1. The pool does an estimation of the total network PPS and it is not accurate. However, you can see how many blocks and how quickly the blocks are being found. IF the PPS went up x10 as you claim, do you think the pool would still be finding blocks every few minutes?

2. If Bytecent is costing you money to mine it, then stop mining it.

It seems you believe that you are entitled to mine the same amount of coins everyday indefinitely. That is not how mining works, and no one here claimed that is possible. As more people jump on the network, you will mine less coins per day.

legendary
Activity: 1148
I'm using Bytecent pool stats as reference...

Yesterday they where claiming roughly between 6% to 10% of hashrate with a pps power between 13k to 25k

Now they are claiming 0.9% of hasrate with 35k pps, that's more than a 10x jump.

Unless their stats are broken, That's the equivalent of roughly 2500 core i5 4440 that jumped on the network overnight...

And no I'm sorry but now mining bytecent is not free anymore, it's costing you more money than you earn...
what are the future plans for bytecent?

Here is a recent podcast where we discuss what you can expect in the near future: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLPGm5jAEjE
So still no botnet or gpu mining available raping the ass of your coin?

Hashrate jumped x10 over the night, how do you explain this?

Entire thirdworld is starting mining Bytrecent?

1. Bytecent doesn't have a "hash rate", because Bytecent doesn't hash to find new blocks. Bytecent uses chains per day and primes per second.
2. Since everyone solo mines, we do not have functionality to show the networks chains per day or primes per second. So I am not sure how you can determine the network PPS jumped x10 over night.
3. Your numbers defy all sensible logic. First you claimed the network jumped x10 over night, then you deleted it. The difficulty went from 7.81 to 7.82, that is hardly an explosion.
4. You keep assuming that the network grows at a steady rate, it doesn't. There will always be bursts of network PPS.
5. If there was a Botnet or GPU miners on the network, you would NOT be able to mine a coin. It seems you do not understand there are a limited amount of coins that can be mined per day.
Lastly, mining Bytecent is free and no one is forcing you to mine Bytecent. If you are unhappy, there are hundreds of other coins you can mine. If you are going to insist on posting here with wild claims, your posts will be deleted.
Activity: 197
what are the future plans for bytecent?
legendary
Activity: 1148
So still no botnet or gpu mining available raping the ass of your coin?

Hashrate exploded over the night, how do you explain this?

Entire thirdworld is starting mining Bytrecent?
Activity: 644
Why can I sometimes enter captcha and get 1440 minutes other times its 1080 and I have the same amount of coins in my wallet?

A few days ago was Proof of Bytecent 20(even 1 for a day) - that makes  >=460 BYC in wallet for 1440 minutes without CAPTCHA.(1440minutes is max without CAPTCHA).

One question: What is the principle of changing POB? (Probably Dev can change it, as he wants. But I am not sure...)

wow this idea is great.. I started with this coin at launch, but after i was forgetting this coin.. But i am back and mining, concept is really cool and exclusive. Nice way for everybody to start mining, no rigs possible.

Just great!
Activity: 945
One question: What is the principle of changing POB? (Probably Dev can change it, as he wants. But I am not sure...)

Proof of Bytecent (POB) is a dynamic system based on volume, current price, and other factors.
Activity: 134
Why can I sometimes enter captcha and get 1440 minutes other times its 1080 and I have the same amount of coins in my wallet?

A few days ago was Proof of Bytecent 20(even 1 for a day) - that makes  >=460 BYC in wallet for 1440 minutes without CAPTCHA.(1440minutes is max without CAPTCHA).

Pages:
Jump to: