Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 89. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
I found 34 of the block but all the coins to different addresses
I need to send them to my address PoB?
to increase the time captcha

Create a new address and send all your coins to the new address. (Send the coins to yourself). Then paste the new address in the POB field.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
I found 34 of the block but all the coins to different addresses
I need to send them to my address PoB?
to increase the time captcha
Today at 11AM EST I will be making some very exciting Bytecent news!
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Send some love over here please <3

Cheesy  Cheesy

B99SDZemDMQX99hwE9AjW6Cm5f6ye4Uhsd

i want to start mining and i need some coins on my wallet :S

You don't need coins to start mining, you can enter the captcha code every 60 mins.

ahh so if i want to start mining i dont need any coins in my wallet?, i can start with 0?, just need ot enter the captcha? thats nice. what about the prrof of bytecent add? i need to write my add there?

what about to join at the pool? i read that i need at least 1 coin Sad and i have 0. I think i will have more lucky if i join at the pool yes?

Cheesy  Cheesy

You don't need coins to start mining, you can enter the captcha code every 60 mins.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure

Cheesy  Cheesy

In about 30 minutes I will be on DogedRadio: http://dogecoindark.net/radio/

Tonight I will be LIVE on DogedRadio @ 8 PM EST to discuss http://GiftCardPocket.com and some other exciting BYC news!
Bittrex Bytecent Trading Challenge

Dear Bytecent supporters,

It has been over six months since I launched Bytecent, and our friends at Bittrex have made it possible for Bytecent supporters to buy and sell Bytecent on their platform. The team at Bittrex are excellent partners, and we would like to show our appreciation buy sponsoring the Bytecent Trading Challenge! Starting Monday  June 1st 12AM EST, to Sunday June 7th 11:59PM EST, the top 3 Bytecent traders will win 1750 BYC in prizes! The top traders who trade the most BYC in a week will win the following:

1st Place: 1000 BYC
2nd Place: 500 BYC
3rd place: 250 BYC

Note: Bittrex will be responsible for calculating the data and selecting the top traders.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support, and happy trading!!!

Best,
Christopher
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
this is very rare, because when I mino alone I have more pontecia mining when mino in the pool,http://prntscr.com/7acr23
and this being in the pool, and it's not going well now does not connect to the pool http://prntscr.com/7actgj
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
bro please release on linux, i want mine this coin. can you release linux wallet???

The Linux version is currently available to commercial entities only. However, we have many users installing the Windows version of Bytecent on Linux using third party software.
k
bro please release on linux, i want mine this coin. can you release linux wallet???

The Linux version is currently available to commercial entities only. However, we have many users installing the Windows version of Bytecent on Linux using third party software.
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
Use your Bytecent to buy tickets at AMC Theaters or Fandango, and watch the latest blockbuster movie at a discount! http://giftcardpocket.com/product-category/entertainment/

Using Bytecent has its rewards Smiley
Activity: 658

What is the max for the captchca? Can I get it up too weeks without entering if I have the coins?

Do I earn more coins if I hold more coins or is it just cpu power?

As for 3... I am happy with it just asking questions so I can get the best results possible with just my laptop!

Proof of Bytecent (POB) is a dynamic system based on volume, current price, and other factors. Currently POB = 27. So for every hour AFTER the first hour, you need 27 BYC in your wallet to mine for every additional hour, up to 24 hours. It does not affect the speed of your CPU, just the time before you have to enter the captcha.

Being able to mine nearly $6.00 a week on a standard laptop is unheard of in crypto. Smiley

Couldn't agree more Smiley Early bitcoin adopter stage! Sent you a PM

What is the max for the captchca? Can I get it up too weeks without entering if I have the coins?

As for 3... I am happy with it just asking questions so I can get the best results possible with just my laptop!

Proof of Bytecent (POB) is a dynamic system based on volume, current price, and other factors. Currently POB = 25. So for every hour AFTER the first hour, you need 25 BYC in your wallet to mine for every additional hour, up to 24 hours. It does not affect the speed of your CPU, just the time before you have to enter the captcha.

Being able to mine nearly $6.00 a week on a standard laptop is unheard of in crypto. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
How do you earn 72BYC a day... Is this if you were awake 24/7 entering the captcha?  In 4hours I have received 1BYC. If I did this for 24 hours that would be 6BYC. that is a far cry from 72

1. You do not have to enter captcha ever hour if you have coins in your wallet. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine. Note: your coins are NOT spent.
2. Every computer doesn't mine at the same rate. Some computers are faster than others.
3. The majority of the people mining Bytecent, are mining with multiple computers. We have community members mining more than 72BYC a day.

FYI: At the current exchange rate you would earn $5.88 per week mining Bytecent on your PC. When was the last time you were able to earn $5.88 a week using your PC to mine any coin without a GPU or special equipment?

25 coins +1 hour
I understand a maximum of 1 day
Activity: 138
Activity: 658
How do you earn 72BYC a day... Is this if you were awake 24/7 entering the captcha?  In 4hours I have received 1BYC. If I did this for 24 hours that would be 6BYC. that is a far cry from 72

1. You do not have to enter captcha ever hour if you have coins in your wallet. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine. Note: your coins are NOT spent.
2. Every computer doesn't mine at the same rate. Some computers are faster than others.
3. The majority of the people mining Bytecent, are mining with multiple computers. We have community members mining more than 72BYC a day.

FYI: At the current exchange rate you would earn $5.88 per week mining Bytecent on your PC. When was the last time you were able to earn $5.88 a week using your PC to mine any coin without a GPU or special equipment?

How do you earn 72BYC a day... Is this if you were awake 24/7 entering the captcha?  In 4hours I have received 1BYC. If I did this for 24 hours that would be 6BYC. that is a far cry from 72

Pages:
Jump to: