Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 84. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@DEV, Where i can Register for new account ?
There is no "Create Account/Register/something make you logged in"..
Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Dear Bytecent supporters,

I am happy to announce BYCRewards.com is now open to the public! BYC Rewards is not just another gift card service; it is a complete rewards program for Bytecent and our answer to credit card reward programs.

Each time you make a purchase on BYCRewards.com, you will receive reward points that can be used towards future purchases, or redeemed for Bytecent cashback rewards. For the first time in crypto, you will be rewarded in a meaningful way for using your digital currency.

In addition for being rewarded for making purchases, users will also be rewarded for referring new customers! Each time a user refers a new customer, he/she will receive 500 reward points when the customer makes a new account and places an order. The user will receive additional reward points depending what the customer purchases! Our referral service is the perfect way for anyone to earn extra Bytecent just by posting links and referring new customers to our service.

Reward Points Breakdown

1000 reward points = $1

Customer Reward Points

New Account (Awarded after first purchase): 1000 Reward Points

Gift Card Purchase: 1000 - 5000 Reward Points

Referral Reward Points

New Referred Customer (Awarded after first purchase): 500 Reward Points

New Referred Customer Order: 250 - 1000 Reward Points

Reward points can be used immediately as a discount for any gift card. There are no limits on how many reward points you can use per order. For example, if you have 75,000 you can redeem your reward points for a $75 gift card and get the gift card for free!!!

If you want to redeem your reward points for Bytecent cashback rewards, you must have at least 25,000 reward points in your account.
I hope you enjoy using BYC Rewards and thank you for your continued support!

Best,
Bytecent Team

As the network matures the PPS limit will increase over time.
Activity: 658
Decided to give mining ByteCent a try. Downloaded wallet; and synced up just fine.

Set my system to only mine using logical cores (Dual E5-2597 v3 System) - which is 24 Logical / 48 Hyper Threaded Cores.

After about 1-2 minutes I get an error message via the Wallet:

Mining has been stopped because my PPS exceeds the network average.

I realize that this coin is bot/farm resistant. But I didnt read anywhere that if your system is simply fast... you are excluded. Lots of dual XEON systems on the list on the official thread.

Anyways, I used my CPU manager to limit it down to 4 logical cores. Getting about 3000 PPS.

I guess if the system allowed me to use all 24 I'd be getting in the neighborhood of 18000-20000 pps.

I suppose a work around is just to throw the wallet onto 6 VMs using virtual box and run 6 wallets.

If Hyperthreading improves performance (not sure I don't usually mine with HT) I would guess the system would be in the 30,000-40,000 PPS range.

I think this should be listed as a limitation. I'm using only one computer. Just so happens its a fast computer.

Anyways; been mining for about 4 minutes and already 1 Immature Coin Found. Will update soon.
GOOD NEWS = moo00n !!!  Shocked  Tongue
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Dear Bytecent supporters,

Bytecent is a project that is continually growing and adapting to the community needs. We dare to take chances and do things differently. Others predicted Bytecent would not last a month, and seven months later Bytecent is still here while many of the naysayers have vanished. And while many in our community and beyond still do not know much about Bytecent, many are starting to take notice and realize what Bytecent has to offer.

Tomorrow we are going to give them something else to take notice of. I am happy to announce our new service BYCRewards.com will launch tomorrow morning! BYC Rewards will replace our previous service Gift Card Pocket, and we have added new features never seen before in crypto!

As I talk with non-crypto users, the debate has always been "what does cypto have to offer me that my credit card doesn't?" It is a valid question that is often difficult to answer, until now. BYC Rewards is an answer to that question. Starting tomorrow, you will be able to buy gift cards using your BYC like before, but now you will receive reward points for each purchase. So for example, if you purchase a gift card for $100, you will receive 5000 reward points, which equals $5. These points can be used towards future purchases or a reward cashback! If you select the cashback option, you will be able to redeem your reward points for Bytecent! Everyone who creates an account and places an order will receive 1000 free rewards points just for creating an account! The 1000 points will be in addition to the points you earn from making purchases.

However, just offering reward points was not enough of a "wow" factor for me, I felt the community needed more. Tomorrow at launch, anyone who creates an account will have access to our BYC Rewards referral system. When you refer a friend, or you use your custom referral link on Twitter, Facebook..etc..etc, you will receive reward points when the people you refer create an account and places an order! Tomorrow I will give a full breakdown of the reward points and how they can be used.

In addition to the above, I will be closing down CoinBlab.com and launching BYCTalk.com. BYC Talk will focus solely on Bytecent and Bytecent related topics. Bytecent requires a dedicated platform that caters to the Bytecent community, and I feel having additional coins on the current platform is just a distraction. The new BYCTalk.com website will launch Monday June 29th.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support, and thank you for being part of the Bytecent revolution.

Best,
Bytecent Team
hey ,can someone explane me,why this coin is good.And can i instal wallet and receive free coins from minting? how much schould i have

There are a lot of reasons why Bytecent is a great coin.

1. It is the only CPU coin that can be mined on a Celeron laptop.

2. Everyone solo mines There are no pools or server farms.

3. You can mine coins and then trade them for gift cards.

4. Bytecent is one of the only digital currencies that can be purchased directly with credit/debit cards.

5. When we launched Bytecent 1.4, it will be the only digital currency that offers a secondary method of earning coins by mining.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
hey ,can someone explane me,why this coin is good.And can i instal wallet and receive free coins from minting? how much schould i have
Activity: 848
Hello! I have 3 PC. And I want to mine this coin on them. How can I use the same address on them all? Will it be effective(maybe they will do a lot of same work)? A how about captcha? Should I enter this on every PC every hour? Thank you!
You can NOT use same address on all 3 PCs. And yes you need to enter captcha every xx minutes. Atm you'll need 1035 coins in every wallet to mine 24h.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
I've mined more than 45 coins now, but still got captcha code to enter each 60mn.
Can you explain how to get rid of that problem please ?
thx!

You need to make sure all your mined coins are sent to one address. Do it yourself in your wallet send 46byc to one of your own addresses and use that as your POB address. You will then get the added time.

Hope that helps
Activity: 184
Hello! I have 3 PC. And I want to mine this coin on them. How can I use the same address on them all? Will it be effective(maybe they will do a lot of same work)? A how about captcha? Should I enter this on every PC every hour? Thank you!
Activity: 70
I've mined more than 45 coins now, but still got captcha code to enter each 60mn.
Can you explain how to get rid of that problem please ?
thx!
Hello. I have questions. I am mining Bytecent on wallet but need to enter captcha, it will remain 60 min, its ok but why need to re-enter captcha? if yes i can't mine this coin on my VPS. i want to mine there any other miner? or pool etc

Read the FAQs: http://www.bytecent.com/faqs.php

Okay. So we cant mine this coin, just help the network and get coins.?_

Note sure how you read the FAQs and came to that conclusion.

Yes you can mine Bytecent, and Bytecent is the only CPU only coin that can be mined on an Intel Celeron computer. You do no have to enter the captcha every 60 minutes if you have some coins in your wallet. The more coins you have in your wallet, the longer you can mine without entering captcha.

Bytecent was created to promote solo mining, and prevent server farms, botnets, and GPU mining. We are 7 months in and mining is still reasonable fair.
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
Hello. I have questions. I am mining Bytecent on wallet but need to enter captcha, it will remain 60 min, its ok but why need to re-enter captcha? if yes i can't mine this coin on my VPS. i want to mine there any other miner? or pool etc

Okay. So we cant mine this coin, just help the network and get coins.?_
Activity: 73
Merit: 1

Really impressed with the new wallet! Shocked  Shocked Bytecent is one of the last legit crypto projects and you have proven yourself.

If you are reading my post buy BYC! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BYC
The network sponsor, we will be allowed to bid for ad spots in the wallet?

Yes once it is out of Beta. Right now we are dealing directly with ad networks and ad agencies.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
The network sponsor, we will be allowed to bid for ad spots in the wallet?

Pages:
Jump to: