Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - TIERED MASTERNODES - page 2. (Read 10036 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I transfer money from CB to vps, Cb has already transferred but I still do not have a balance, please guide me to handle
 my wallet  BQt2FnWBwNC6JjDfFSmdvfHHatjcaWApwt
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Really interesting project and nice idea with hodling bank. Gonna participate...
Activity: 5
Hello all
I send already BEPAY Cryptobridge to my wallet 12 hours before but didn't receive yet. Any problem BEPAY side Please someone help me?
Activity: 18
Hello, is it possible to update and publish a Discord link with no expiration date !!!
  • Discord link in the website is expired
  • All Discord links, included the one on the official announcement, are expired
  • Discord link in masternodes.online is expired too

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Thanks to all for the support in this time.Bytepay will rise soon.Whole market is down these days so no worries.You should know that we are working hard for the developments .All the premine can be seen in top addresses No coins exchanged,used for masternodes or staked so that bytepay community gets the most.

hope you be around when the coin reachs 10 usd... what`s your "plan"?
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Thanks to all for the support in this time.Bytepay will rise soon.Whole market is down these days so no worries.You should know that we are working hard for the developments .All the premine can be seen in top addresses No coins exchanged,used for masternodes or staked so that bytepay community gets the most.
tough times,i'm sure we will get through and for new investors,very good window to get in.
Activity: 71
Activity: 71
BYTEPAY is good project have nice concept and have an innovative idea to introduce this project, the explanation of this project is also very interesting, so I think this project will be successful.
Activity: 3
friends, does anyone know how to do if the transaction is confirmed but does not appear in the blockchain?
Right, I never close the wallet. but these 3 shipments already have more than 24hrs confirmed. They still do not reach their destination.
Activity: 40
Hello, yesterday I made three payments to the crytobridge wallet, none of the 3 were credited in the wallet since yesterday. now I get wallet is locked status 2.
My wallet is BLXKjFo6zbXK9Lfoq6311GfKCRnJdjJtty.
can you help me.

When you made payments don't close your desktop wallet. Just wait until confirmations pass and then you get the coins in your exchange wallets..
Same goes to other two people that ask same thing
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Is Filipino translation still available? I would like to make reservation coz I'm willing to do so.
Hello, yesterday I made three payments to the crytobridge wallet, none of the 3 were credited in the wallet since yesterday. now I get wallet is locked status 2.
My wallet is BLXKjFo6zbXK9Lfoq6311GfKCRnJdjJtty.
can you help me.
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Please help. I withdraw 5000 BEPAY from crypto bridge to wallet. It was the firs time. They was deposited. Then i withdraw another 5000 BEPAY to another wallet (which i create on bytepay wallet) but they doesn t deposit. This is my wallet BHKTJj862PipJ4BrAQmv8hEY85AbLzfx1e this is transaction b84453c5941177bd12855c1191b432029b57afe6fcabfb7efbd09c9e0848b147. But my wallet can t see this transaction. Repairwallet can t help me/

same happened with me today as well
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Please help. I withdraw 5000 BEPAY from crypto bridge to wallet. It was the firs time. They was deposited. Then i withdraw another 5000 BEPAY to another wallet (which i create on bytepay wallet) but they doesn t deposit. This is my wallet BHKTJj862PipJ4BrAQmv8hEY85AbLzfx1e this is transaction b84453c5941177bd12855c1191b432029b57afe6fcabfb7efbd09c9e0848b147. But my wallet can t see this transaction. Repairwallet can t help me/
Activity: 45
When they launch their VISA or Mastercard card ....

I certainly can not wait to see her climb again ...

I give a few hours / days for the high

see the project: https://www.bytepay.org

exchanges:

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BEPAY_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 45
Happy with my 100k masternode !!! tremendous rewards!

https://masternodes.online/currencies/BEPAY100000/
Activity: 38
HELLO, I'm new here,your project is very interesting for me
Activity: 82
look like good project
Activity: 28
I hope the price will raaise quickly
Pages:
Jump to: