Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BYTEPAY [BEPAY] POW - TIERED MASTERNODES - page 3. (Read 10036 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I still have the coins like everyone else ... How naive because you do not take away the purchase orders? Grin

That strategy of OH DO NOT LOSE MY COINS! is very old friend if you want to buy cheap do it now do not expect much
Activity: 71
Hi. New windows wallet has been released.Linux and mac wallet will be ready soon there was a bug so we had to compile again.Thanks

https://github.com/bytepaydev/Bytepay/releases/download/v1.1.0.1/bytepay-qt.zip
Activity: 45
All a hard fork success! I have already started my 100k masternode !!! woooooo Cool
Activity: 1
discord link doesnt seem to be working. Interested in the project, would like to check out the community. Please send active link. Thanks
The price looks stable and volume looks healthy, Great job community !
Activity: 1
Here are the latest V1.1.0.0 Mac and linux wallets.Dont forget to update before block 60K

Mac Wallet
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15eUrPXac802fD_WEvcvS0F51TQdbZ_oB

Ubuntu
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CWzOX83WqnrD2tUZL-aWOfIeUo5rL2ls

Where is the Windows version of the wallet? previously, there were links to only one click wallet, but there was a version of v1.0.0.0-60010
Activity: 50
10 gün diye girdik 1 senede amorti edemeyeceğiz bu gidişle.Yaktın bizi bepay:)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
i think its a good idea to increase the tier to at least 100k, this way, people will have to buy. something like 100k / 200k / 500k / 1 million.

I agree, but I have to come here to update it in bitcointalk.
The community is very active on discord but all channels are important, especially if they are decided and implemented significant changes and developments to the coin .... these are essential to evaluate whether to enter a currency, stay or abandon it and the project.

This is currently the proposal of the new masternode blocks and related rewards

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
i think its a good idea to increase the tier to at least 100k, this way, people will have to buy. something like 100k / 200k / 500k / 1 million.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Everyone in this thread complaining has a newbie account, provides wrong numbers, makes accusations and doesn't provide any proof of owning a MN.

Meanwhile the number of Masternodes keeps rising...

Usually newbies post all kinds of shit, but in this case I wonder what is even their motivation to post about MNs they might not even possess Huh
Activity: 56
Everyone in this thread complaining has a newbie account, provides wrong numbers, makes accusations and doesn't provide any proof of owning a MN.

yea... don't fall for those FUDDERS who tell stories after stories while buying MN for themselves in the back...

Bytepay Dev & community members kept trying to clear them off and made repeating announcements about it to help tho...

and now... BytePay has wonderfully survived FUDs & Market manipulating Dumps, and now getting stronger with volumes increasing even more.

Dev said those who dumped at low will regret.

I don't always believe everything dev says, but so far, all the promises that BytePayDEV made has come true.

It's really nice to see a good dev around here haha

Good luck to loyal BEPAY HODLERS/INVESTORS!

Activity: 33

Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
would you please someone give me discord link? link in masternodes.online does not work anymore.
Highly active and supportive community at discord https://discord.gg/6apNU69 Feel free to ask for help  Wink .
Activity: 4
anyone please guide how to mine this coin with ndivia and AMD gpu ? thank you so much.
PoW/Mining is over.Network is fully PoS now

is there other ways to mine this coin,please. I am new to cryto.

Is in POS right now, wich means you have to own this coin in order to mine.
After buy this coin, can I mine it with GPU? Could you please give me some more details?
Activity: 56

very nice news!

doing well in CryptoBridge already, and another good exchange?

thanks, it's really awesome dev!

BytePay, to the moooon!!! Smiley

Activity: 12
anyone please guide how to mine this coin with ndivia and AMD gpu ? thank you so much.

Is in POS right now, wich means you have to own this coin in order to mine.

copper member
Activity: 164
==================================
BYTEPAY(10.000) is now supported on SNODE.CO
==================================

Stats on May 08th:

Price: $ 0.229082
Daily income: $146.7762
Weekly income: $1,027.4333
Monthly income: $4,403.2855

ROI (annual): 2,338.61%

Total share: 20
Costs per share: $ 127.48
Daily income per share: $ 6.54

SNODE.CO is a service that provide shared and dedicated masternode solution. Please take a look at our bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-snodeco-shared-and-dedicated-masternodes-as-a-service-3195788

At snode.co we believe having an automate system to handle user’s reservation and payment would make it more reliable and convenience for our user. Having discord and spreadsheet based business is not something that we aim to.

We will helps you take advantage of your cryptocurrency resources to earn rewards and interest with simple steps

- Select the potential coin (high interest with the possibility of the price rising in the future)
- Deposit the coin into your masternode wallet (provided by our service)
- Receive interest and rewards daily or weekly

Start using our service at: https://app.snode.co

Supported coin so far: QBIC, POLIS, STIPEND, APOLLON, MRJA, SMART, AND, ELLI, PURE, JIYO, ELIQA, DEVIANT, BIFROST, CAREBIT, BYTEPAY. We are constantly adding new coins voted by community.
Pages:
Jump to: