Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 5. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Advance Date to HardFork

GMT: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:38:09 GMT

Do not commit transactions after the specified date!!
A new version is available - v_0.7.6.0 (Stable). Synchronization from the to first block is required.

so both, coinexchange and cryptopia will update?
Could u post the specs of the coin after the fork?

P.s. , i think we need a proper block explorer

Hi, erm what use is this,. We need windows .exe please, and what is happening with this coin. Are we going to lose our coins?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Would you share some info behind this. Is the coins going to be duplicated on this fork, or are they sort of "transfered" here? What is the stance from exchanges cryptopia and coinexchange for this fork? How is reward structure altered?

This is a fork where there won't be an additional chain made, but jsut a hardfork on the existing chain, which means the CACH u hold now will still be the token of the new chain.
Activity: 39
Advance Date to HardFork

A new version is available - v_0.7.6.0 (Stable). Synchronization from the to first block is required.

so both, coinexchange and cryptopia will update?
Could u post the specs of the coin after the fork?

P.s. , i think we need a proper block explorer
Activity: 11
Would you share some info behind this. Is the coins going to be duplicated on this fork, or are they sort of "transfered" here? What is the stance from exchanges cryptopia and coinexchange for this fork? How is reward structure altered?
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Advance Date to HardFork

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

Do you think we did not understand the first time? Why twice write the same from different accounts?

is just a bot account trying to raise post counts and influencing in threads by spamming. I don't know why people do it so blatantly in the same thread tho haha
Activity: 17
So bitcoin is better to invest. Decisions for investment is different in this case if you want to invest you can do in ETH because it may soon going to rise.

Really ? ETH is may soon going to rise ? Its already been rising a long with every other shit coin. Anyway, what do you smoke ? I can use some
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
So bitcoin is better to invest. Decisions for investment is different in this case if you want to invest you can do in ETH because it may soon going to rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

anyone with further ideas please post them here for advertising or features, and a user sent us a pic of the article in the national paper in India we will post in a bit. We are already making waves, the team is working hard. We are making rapid progress and have gained a following in India and would like to have a user start a Hindi thread to support cache and we added hindi to the site.

Do you think we did not understand the first time? Why twice write the same from different accounts?
Activity: 89
What will happen to the coins on the cryptopia exchange? Is there anything worth doing with them?

WE need more information!! So we leave coins there or must be at wallet for the Fork ?

Do not move coins - this is the main thing

My coins at https://www.coinexchange.io/ ... If I leave it there I do not get the fork ?

There is no division into two coins
 Smiley
What will happen to the coins on the cryptopia exchange? Is there anything worth doing with them?

WE need more information!! So we leave coins there or must be at wallet for the Fork ?

My coins at https://www.coinexchange.io/ ... If I leave it there I do not get the fork ?

Activity: 28
I have no Attempt to attack ? I'm a miner, please take out the evidence

The correct balance on the exchanges is the first task ..
If as a result of HardFork there is a balance deficit, I will have to reimburse it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project is more exploratory than commercial. Many invested in him - have long. As far as it is now interesting - we will find out later.
Advance Date to HardFork

Activity: 6
Hi CACHmen

I wanna invite you to our telegram channel t.me/cachec

You can join and follow the news about cachecoin on the channel

Pages:
Jump to: