Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 7. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Dev,

There appears to be something very strange going on with this coin.
Yesterday my wallet was reporting a nethash of 1500 - 3000 H/s over most of the day, then late last night it dropped to 136 H/s.

I fired up 3 pc's and poinet to my wallet, solomining with 110 H/s (net hash according to wallet, and miner 136H/s).
I mined for over 2 hours, in which 6 -8 blocks were found, the miner and wallet still said 133 - 135 H/s (net) and i was a 100 H/s (50 +30+30)
I did not find 1 block.
I then joined digger pool, and again had 0.1 Kh/s the 2nd guy has 0.08 khs and there was a 3rd in with about 0.02 khs/ so the 3 of us combined was nearly 200 H/s.
The wallet still said 133 - 136 H/s.
In the next 2 hours another 7 blocks were found...none by the pool, and yet we seeming had more than the net total of hash.

This morning, my wallet says we are back up at 2700 - 3073 H/s, and yet with my 15 H/s pointed at digger pool i have found 1 block, in less than 1 hour.

So how can i have 80% of total hashrate last night and yet not find 1 block solo mining, and then this morning with only 0.5% total hashrate find 1 block in less than 1 hour.
I've been mining 4 years, and no all about "luck", but there is def something weird going on here.

Am i on the correct chain / wallet (the block height in my wallet matches the pool) - I'm using wallet v5.3.0.0-g32a928e-cach-wm-alpha. I can't see any links to any other walle

I hope you can shed some light on this please. Last night, statisically with the hashrates as they were, i should have won 6 of those 8 blocks, and the guy below me the other 2, what concerns me more than that it how the pool was contributing 200 H/s, then there would be other solo miners to consider, yet the wallet was reporting only 136 H/s total nethash.

I know you have been working very hard on this, is your new wallet nearly ready, cos having mined this with no issues for the last 2 years, this is now a struggle.

J
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
 This was laid down in the formula in 2014. The last N30...
Just being doing the math on this coin.
At N19, if i waste £4 a day on power, i can mine £0.25 a day cache coin.

Before you mine this coin, do the math, it would need to increase in value over 100 fold, or 30,000 sats to be profitable.
N needs dropping to 18, or better still 16 !
In fact why not just make N track nethash rate.
J
Hello N19

What do you mean ? New algorithm? A new coin?

New N-factor - for the next three years.

Hey great new ...NOT
Been mining this quietly for over 2 years, and now you decide to raise it to N19 so basically no-one but a big farm can mine it.
Let me go spend 10K so i can mine it with my 6x1080ti rig

Great move

This coin was doing fine...why does everyone have to try and fix something that aint broken.
This is the real reason crypto in general is tanking, cos people just have to meedle and try to get rich quick....

Disaappointed..
J
Hello N19

New N-factor - for the next three years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello N19

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The goal of Cachecoin is to become a global currency of circulation. The project looks good, and the project has certain potential for development.
Increasing output 10 times will also (more or less) drop the price 10 times, which might scare both possible future investors and current holders that might just panic sell, pushing the price down even more ...

Now the price is around 300 satoshi, but once (if) it gets to about 2-4 satoshi range or less, it becames a bit difficult to trade due to most markets not having prices with fractional satoshi cost. That might ultimately kill the coin.

With bitcoin, everybody was scared that Satoshi has 1000000 BTC and what effect on market that would have .... and in the end, it had no effect, except for "scared" people.

I guess most of these unaccounted CACH are already dead or forgotten and while some parts might resurrect if somebody founds a lost wallet, it will happen randomly and over time.

I think good idea would be just to keep current output, but in a similar way as bitcoin halves its rewards over a long time frame, use a similar scheme.
The mined amounts would (perhaps more gradually instead of halving at regular intervals) decrease. That might create a currency with slightly "deflationary" trend and make it more attractive for miners, holders, investors and merchants to accepts (as the price would not drop, but with well-estimated gradual decrease, the actual value of one CACH might be more or less stable in time)

I agree. I did not like the method the same way.

Characteristics of a coin with small changes - is completely independents POW POS  
POS - 10min
POW - 15min
The principle of reward for the solution found has been changed.
The difficulty is lower - less rewards.
Min 45 Cach
Max 90 Cach

Indeed - part CACH of 2900000 lost - in the fork on the Cryptsy, in the fork on Poloniex, in the version Vertoe.
However most of CACH alive and is in the hands of a limited number of people.
A very limited number of people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Increasing output 10 times will also (more or less) drop the price 10 times, which might scare both possible future investors and current holders that might just panic sell, pushing the price down even more ...

Now the price is around 300 satoshi, but once (if) it gets to about 2-4 satoshi range or less, it becames a bit difficult to trade due to most markets not having prices with fractional satoshi cost. That might ultimately kill the coin.

With bitcoin, everybody was scared that Satoshi has 1000000 BTC and what effect on market that would have .... and in the end, it had no effect, except for "scared" people.

I guess most of these unaccounted CACH are already dead or forgotten and while some parts might resurrect if somebody founds a lost wallet, it will happen randomly and over time.

I think good idea would be just to keep current output, but in a similar way as bitcoin halves its rewards over a long time frame, use a similar scheme.
The mined amounts would (perhaps more gradually instead of halving at regular intervals) decrease. That might create a currency with slightly "deflationary" trend and make it more attractive for miners, holders, investors and merchants to accepts (as the price would not drop, but with well-estimated gradual decrease, the actual value of one CACH might be more or less stable in time)
One of the proposed ways to overcome the crisis situation for CACH ..

According to the characteristics of the blocks per hour 4, it is 96 per day, or on average 4800 CACH per day,
or about 1700000 per year. With a good distribution, this amount should provide a price of 0.005-0.05 (btc).
Thanks to the shortcomings of the wallet for a day can get 4-5 times more. There must be coins for
today (estimated) - 3200000 (at the time of the revival) + 1700000 (calculated for the year) = 4900000 CACH.
For today (real) 7,200,000 CACH - is approximately on 2,300,000 CACH more and they are distributed among a
very limited number of people,  thanks to their HASH capacities they have a very decent percentage and from
the calculated behind year. CACH sold or not is not known and the number of badly distributed coins for today
is 3,000,000 CACH - approximately.
If the CACH manages to mine in such quantity it is suggested to aggravate and move the coin into a different
price range, - changing the characteristics of the coin and set the interval between blocks of 2.5 - 3 minutes.
The addition of coins per day will be 550 blocks * 90 CACH = 49500 CACH. This volume can very quickly minimize
the damage from centralizing a large number of CACHs - 3000000/49500 = 60 days. A very good way with one
drawback - will suffered by the one who extracted or bought this coin in 2014 - early 2017 and still holds
it and believes in price growth.

I think this is not an option..

We need coins for additional indexing of old holders and for initial even distribution.
It's time to communicate with the veterans of this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
cash.digger.work locked my Account  Instead of replying to email  my account have 6200 cach coins

I'll check .. You participated in the attack on the network Cach-e-coin and ZCcoin - why? Are you a bad person ? Or do you consider yourself to be the smartest ?

Is this coin still alive? Is he under attack? zcoin has been attacked recently?
it is assumed that the lyra2z algorithm is removable by gpu, which would discourage the botnets

The fate of the coins is similar. Attacks. Many forks. Refusal to support exchanges later by pools.
Ron over Yacoin works - interesting ..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
CACHE will do well, if both COINEXCHANGE and CRYPTOPIA receive correct updates.
Attempt to attack .. Angry .. Next time I'll write from which city ..

vgrk
cash.digger.work locked my Account  Instead of replying to email  my account have 6200 cach coins

I'll check .. You participated in the attack on the network Cach-e-coin and ZCcoin - why? Are you a bad person ? Or do you consider yourself to be the smartest ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any new wallet version for this coin ? or some working nodes for the wallet  ?

if so please pm me the nodes or info  for !

Regards Lafu

Sent to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: