Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 18. (Read 81319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
https://www.cachecoin.cc/

What is to total money supply of CACHECOIN?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
why 520 confirmations is 2 days?

I'm wrong, 15 minutes generation block * 520 confirms = 5,41 days
Where is the DEV team?

Is the old DEV still busy with his studies?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I'm wrong, 15 minutes generation block * 520 confirms = 5,41 days
Activity: 28
cach.digger.work How long is payment??????????????????????

Block will accept after 520 confirmations, it is around 2 days.
Activity: 28
cach.digger.work How long is payment??????????????????????
Digger pool is working, but web-interface seems to be lagging. After Cryptopia opened trading price is good and now mining Cach not bad idea.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
WARNING!!!
Guys, wallet seems full of TROJAN's and other kind of viruses.
This is not fake stuff, just look at the virus total scan!

Many of the times, antiviruses give false positives.  I do not know why in this page, Quickheal is showing the wallet file as virus, but I am using Quickheal and it shows no viruses at all.

Not false positive, did you even look at the virustotal link?
Activity: 10
Activity: 14
You should work to implement masternodes on CacheCoin. It will give the coin increased attention.
Activity: 1
http://cach.digger.work/ not working, stratum keep disconnecting and website not online
Also I cannot download the snapshot cause http://ikarus.ageleis.de/ is not working.

What to do? abandon?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
....../kalgecin/CACHeCoin_binaries/raw/master/cachecoin-qt.exe

As soon as it finished downloading, Chrome deleted it and Windows Defender flagged it as malware.

Devs, you got to fix this if you want people to actually use the wallet. Even if there aren't any viruses here, most people aren't going to go out of their way to find out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Don't think there are any trojans or viruses in the wallet, most likely just false positives.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
WARNING!!!

Many of the times, antiviruses give false positives.  I do not know why in this page, Quickheal is showing the wallet file as virus, but I am using Quickheal and it shows no viruses at all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
This dumped because the wallet was in maintainance on cryptopia for so long, months I think. When people realised it was operational again, and not going to be delisted there was confidence in the market again. 500 sats is a good price for cachecoin I think. Before it was trading around 3-5k sats. Hopefully it will get up to that again, with only 50 million coins, it could.

Lol, 500 sats.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
WARNING!!!

Activity: 420
This dumped because the wallet was in maintainance on cryptopia for so long, months I think. When people realised it was operational again, and not going to be delisted there was confidence in the market again. 500 sats is a good price for cachecoin I think. Before it was trading around 3-5k sats. Hopefully it will get up to that again, with only 50 million coins, it could.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

some big fish bought. Better to buy some, cause this could be a nice inside info.
I was thinking of dumping till i saw this message from Roidz. Its not much so maybe i should just hold it.

dump your token, my buy bid is there.
Pages:
Jump to: