Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 22. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

Is there a slack to discuss with the community and the developer?

Who are the developer on the bitcointalk thread?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
He posted last update:

At the current rate we will be done much further ahead of schedule than planned. Once we get closer to launch of the new wallet we will start a new thread and focus on this new type of crypto. A modular design is always better and we are adding some security features on the backend to close some attack vectors we found in the original btc code and potential attacks. We are also adding gui mining for the layman, block explorer and statistics and universal trollbox and private encrypted messaging. Crypto has come a long way, we really should have done this years ago to the original btc code.

Price is dumping cuz cryptopia which had biggest volume has paused trading. And he also said he want to EU and does not know if he will be able to work from there (but looks like he is), bitcoin has most likely bottomed out, or maybe 1 more week of dump. And after money will start flowing again in crypto.  If we get new wallet by mid, late august we will be right on time for next bubble , which might take cach high Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Developers on vacation?  Grin Grin

permanent vacation maybe and we might be sitting ducks o.O?
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
All have received CACH with digger.work? 
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Developers on vacation?  Grin Grin
No idea. Pretty dead and quiet here for few days now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is cach going to have masternodes? look how well chaincoin has done with a 1000 coin per masternode..
Activity: 89
if you think this coin has no future you can sell it to me coinexchange, my bids are already there Smiley I will take it happily.
who is the owner of cachecoin.org and can the owner contact me?

I whois'd the domain name and found the email address [email protected] ~ Good luck!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
who is the owner of cachecoin.org and can the owner contact me?
If you want to develop, you must protect your investors. If you do not affect cryptology you will lose confidence. In your interests, so that cryptography can resume work as soon as possible

Spot on. People at this moment are unsettled. No buy orders and people dumping. Like the dev said until they can show something, no one is ever going to be interested. The other most important factors is engaging with the community and marketing.
Activity: 6
If you want to develop, you must protect your investors. If you do not affect cryptology you will lose confidence. In your interests, so that cryptography can resume work as soon as possible
Activity: 30
The code isnt being written because CACH is some huge money maker. We were asked to complete this project and the time was right. The rewrite needed to be done by someone eventually, so
whether you agree or disagree with what a developer is doing
 it still needs to get done to help everyone.

The devs actually have only a few CACH, but we will not be asking for donations for our work until we show what has been achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1876

And wether you agree or disagree with what a developer is doing...

having a public roadmap shows the community what you are thinking..

check out this one:
https://dexaran.github.io/ICO/

legendary

well, money talks,

The entire cachcoin ecosystem is currently worth what someone will pay for it..

currently: Total: 0.22888117 BTC  (the buy orders on coinex)

so,  that means after all your talk about moving to java because btc sucks..  all cachcoin put together are worth about 500 us dollars.
Activity: 30
That would be highly irresponsible of us to disclose publicly. I will say that everyone on this forum knows btc was a skeleton of a prototype that was built upon that which the creator never finished. So no one is really to blame but us, the users of btc, for not bothering to fix the issues. And lots of things that do not work have a monetary value, like a Kardashian or a government.

Cryptopia was given the same instructions as coinexchange, all we see is that they are too busy.

legendary
and we are adding some security features on the backend to close some attack vectors we found in the original btc code and potential attacks.

As far as I am aware, there is NO such attack vectors in the bitcoin code..

If there were, btc would not be worth   50 billion usd$.

Please be more specific  and show us, or tell us what you mean.

When will the mining on the amd graphics processor be implemented?
Activity: 136
Can you help cryptopia with their wallet? i`m hold CACH on local wallet, but can`t withdraw from cryptopia bought coins
Pages:
Jump to: