Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 21. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
What happening?

MemberCount+1 (owner ikarus pool)- Last Active:   17 July 2017, 01:15:15
aleksoo7 (moderator of CACH) -  Last Active:   07 July 2017, 16:43:17
CachecoinDev - Last Active:   23 July 2017, 04:02:27

End coin?
I hope no. Maybe they work hard from CACH. And we disturb them.  Smiley

I am very worried too!

I am looking to put my hand up and help out with maintaining the community. Currently updating the subreddit for cachecoin https://www.reddit.com/r/cachecoin - and running the new website on a new domain https://www.cachecoin.net/ as everything else with promoting cachecoin is very poor and little effort shown.

If you are the dev, contact me and help me with information that I can provide for the community.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
What happening?

End coin?
I hope no. Maybe they work hard from CACH. And we disturb them.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What happening?

End coin?
Activity: 141
Is Ikarus pool still alive guys ?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
it is, roadmap is on first page, most stuff are planned for q4 but dev said it might be even faster with current progress. Imo solid long term investment.

And it would be great if we could add some more pools to mine.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
is this coin a revive coin?i still remember i mined a coin that has a same name couple years ago but not sure if i still keep the data in my old laptop or not
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
who is the owner of cachecoin.org and can the owner contact me?

About IKARUS pool

There are no payments from your pool for 20 hours. There are problems with payments?
Or have my miners not worked 2 days ago?
With accruals going on nonsense (
19, 20, 21 I did not receive anything at all, then the last transaction was on the 23rd day in the morning and all (
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is there a strategy update for this coin?
this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!
who is the owner of cachecoin.org and can the owner contact me?

About IKARUS pool

There are no payments from your pool for 20 hours. There are problems with payments?
Or have my miners not worked 2 days ago?
Look like so good news, if this time will work Wink

Cryptopia Exchange
Hi Kleman. Bitcointalk is a really terrible way to try get in touch with us, as we hardly look at that website. When you have a question for our team, the best way to contact us is by email, [email protected]

We are currently resyncing our CACH wallet to the network, as soon as this is complete we will put the wallet back online
Still working on Cachecoin, that what you mean? It is new to crypto from what I have seen, no one has Rewritten the code from scratch yet. And yes still working.

Then I will continue my support Smiley Good work!
Still working on Cachecoin, that what you mean? It is new to crypto from what I have seen, no one has Rewritten the code from scratch yet. And yes still working.
Activity: 327
Aleksoo7 actually initially invited me to take up the project again, but for some reason he went dark recently, not sure where he went but I hope he is ok because it was abrupt.

We will migrate everything off this thread and get on to our own domain if he doesn't reappear by when we get to the gui. The wallet is moving along nicely, lots of unit tests are needed at each step. Transactions, signatures, and several other key components are now done. No screenshots to take yet, sorry. Remember this was all planned to be done by Q4, we are months ahead of schedule, so we are doing everything properly and meticulously.

As for slack, no time to be managing multiple communities, if aleks returns he can do it but its not looking to bright on that front.

Once we finished the backend and begin gui I will post pics and a detailed update.

An one working on something new?
Aleksoo7 actually initially invited me to take up the project again, but for some reason he went dark recently, not sure where he went but I hope he is ok because it was abrupt.

We will migrate everything off this thread and get on to our own domain if he doesn't reappear by when we get to the gui. The wallet is moving along nicely, lots of unit tests are needed at each step. Transactions, signatures, and several other key components are now done. No screenshots to take yet, sorry. Remember this was all planned to be done by Q4, we are months ahead of schedule, so we are doing everything properly and meticulously.

As for slack, no time to be managing multiple communities, if aleks returns he can do it but its not looking to bright on that front.

Once we finished the backend and begin gui I will post pics and a detailed update.

but you will stay on this project till code is improved 100% right? Damn that cryptopia, the cant fix wallet for ages.. all funds are locked there and when they unlock i bet people will firesell also Cheesy

He might just be chilling somewhere, its summertime. Its still pointless to post updates if there is no updates Cheesy

... skip...

Aleksoo7 once already disappeared for 2 weeks. Maybe just busy in real life? Or went to rest ... But we will wait him back

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hello dear Cachecoin team,

When will be cryptopia wallet functional again, waiting since weeks. Sad

You should probably ask Cryptopia about that. Send them a pm if you have not already done that. They should clear up any questions you might have.
Activity: 16
Hello dear Cachecoin team,

When will be cryptopia wallet functional again, waiting since weeks. Sad
Hello,

Is there a slack to discuss with the community and the developer?

Who are the developer on the bitcointalk thread?

It would be nice if the dev sets up a slack.

Aleksoo7 moderator of cachecoin hasn't been on since 7th July.

It's great that dev has provided a recent update. But a proper roadmap / whitepaper and constant communication with community would be very beneficial. I halted on completing the new site because I dont know where we are heading. Whether there is progress behind the scenes, the community should get updates of screenshots of new java wallet gui etc. Quite concerned at the moment hmmmm...

Activity: 58
Thoughts Become Things
All have received CACH with digger.work? 

Hey Deff,

Received all my coins from - cach.digger.work

Thanks so much!! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: