Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 25. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
cryptopia says - Wallet update failed, Markets paused until resolved...
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
When cachecoin will be placed on YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex? Why the last commit was 9 days ago?

I would like to hear the answer. Thank you

Yobit - I applied 3 times and there is stupid support (robot always answer same shit):
If coin is not listed/after 7-10 business days/>request is declined
You can ACTIVATE yobicode for yourself on https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes/

about all payed options
Yobicode will be activated only after your coin is added
if not you can activate yobicode for yourself

please fill addcoin form

Poloniex - takes time for the verification (cannot tell exact time).

This week I expect that Cachecoin will be added to CryptoDao! As soon as they confirm I will add it to post and 1st page!

maybe contact them directly
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

Yobit is the worst place for this kind of coin...only shitcoins on yobit, and they never answer to your problems when you ask help from them.
Crave, espers, there are lots of coins which they don't care to repair on their side....
Cryptopia is way better.
Activity: 98
moderator of CACH
It will all be done at the same time but keep in mind that is months from now, and while I am out of the country for 2 months it will be a long term project this is not an overnight feet we are working on here. I will be in Germany while awaiting my new visa so if i can work on it there I will.

It's closed on cryptopia because wallet don't sync

The problem that admin of Cryptopia answer once a day. They will fix it soon.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
It will all be done at the same time but keep in mind that is months from now, and while I am out of the country for 2 months it will be a long term project this is not an overnight feet we are working on here. I will be in Germany while awaiting my new visa so if i can work on it there I will.

It's closed on cryptopia because wallet don't sync
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 159
Good to hear. Hoping to get the fix on the total/max supply along with new algo and wallet.
moderator of CACH
I wrote to people that Bittrex and Polo - takes more time, verification, checking the coin, developer and etc. We will apply for it when everything would be ready.
Activity: 89
When cachecoin will be placed on YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex? Why the last commit was 9 days ago?

Yobit - I applied 3 times and there is stupid support (robot always answer same shit):

about all payed options

please fill addcoin form

This week I expect that Cachecoin will be added to CryptoDao! As soon as they confirm I will add it to post and 1st page!

Would be good if you first fix this algo and get new wallet rdy and after apply for polo. Polo will find issues and wont list it, better to make this new changes and after apply imo.
Or have you already applied?  I think coinmarket cap is way too low to be listen on polo for now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
what happen this coin
supply 10 M but mini volume in exchange  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

What actual version of CACH wallet. i use v5.4.0.0-g32a928e-cach-wm-alpha, is it wright?

That is right!

@aleksoo7 ,  your posts are ambiguous.  On 2 july you said

At the moment all use old wallet V5.3 stable - all changes will be fixed in new Java wallet!

so which is it?
Activity: 30
Just a quick update, work is going well on the code, but I have to leave Russia for Germany for a couple months to update my visa. As you may have noticed the roadmap states Q4 for most of the updates, this is why so everyone knows. So when you are asking about commits and updates, this is why things have slowed for now.
Activity: 159
I think building a good wallet with a purpose and a clear roadmap would help get listed on a more desirable exchange like Bittrex. Yobit in heavy on pump/dump and scam coins. =/

Getting listed at many exchanges isn't going to help if people do not find value in what cache can bring.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

about all payed options

please fill addcoin form

maybe contact them directly
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594
moderator of CACH

about all payed options

please fill addcoin form

Activity: 6

moderator of CACH
Activity: 136
What actual version of CACH wallet. i use v5.4.0.0-g32a928e-cach-wm-alpha, is it wright?
moderator of CACH
What kind of return are you guys getting after the 520 block / 7 day maturity stake ? How many coins are you staking to get that return ?
Just need to know these things before I buy a whole lot of coins. If I do. So big maybe for now.

POS = 10% annual

For example you have 1000 CACH on the wallet:
1000 * 0,1 = 100 CACH per annual, 100 / 12 = 8,33 CACH per month, 100 / 365 = 0,27 CACH - quite simple mathematics  Smiley
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
What kind of return are you guys getting after the 520 block / 7 day maturity stake ? How many coins are you staking to get that return ?
Just need to know these things before I buy a whole lot of coins. If I do. So big maybe for now.
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: