Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 49. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Btw what is the point of this coin? For example ethereum brings smart contracts, monero and zcash brings anonymity,XRP brings fast transfers and extra low fess and is trying to work with banks, bitcoin was well... the first.

XRP - Can not be mined and premined 100%
zcash - Does not guarantee anonymity

I hope that Cach will be the most anonymous and there will not be some copy like leaky PiVx
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH
Great !

Btw what is the point of this coin? For example ethereum brings smart contracts, monero and zcash brings anonymity,XRP brings fast transfers and extra low fess and is trying to work with banks, bitcoin was well... the first.

I see that will offer anon payments. Bought it with 0.5 BTC. With so active people it should go far Smiley

Have you read my post?
The new wallet will be built under pure Java:
Anon payments, anon messenger, changing the POW - to crease the speed of payments, wallets for all platforms, we will consider about some more features during June-July!
Sure, our aim is to accept CACH for different payment services that we will do during the developments.
I will keep you informed during the way of developments.
moderator of CACH
My windows wallet crashes as soon as it starts to sync.  Anyone else having problems with this or have any ideas for a fix?

What is your system (WIN/LINUX/MAC)?

Windows.

Hi!

Have you tried my link for the current stable version of windows Cachecoin wallet?
Someone in the forum had the same problem until he used correct version of wallet.
If you still have a problem let me know, so we could try to solve it!
Activity: 89
Great !

I see that will offer anon payments. Bought it with 0.5 BTC. With so active people it should go far Smiley
moderator of CACH
Roadmap
1. Modification of POW algorithm which makes the mining process more dynamic – Nfactor will be changing according to the hash power of the network ( finalizing, testing and publishing)
Time frame: during June 2017
2. 100 % rewriting of old wallet to the new one’s (full pure Java wallet) with such features as
( during rewritting of old wallet the clean code will be utilized):
2.1. new POS feature
2.2. ANON features
- ANON payments
- ANON Messenger
2.3. Support for all PC and mobile platforms
Time farme for Alpha version:  Q4 2017
2.4. Other features will be announced a bit later
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
My windows wallet crashes as soon as it starts to sync.  Anyone else having problems with this or have any ideas for a fix?

Windows.
moderator of CACH
Hi!

I'm driving to home (writting from smart phone) and will publish it in an hour;)
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
moderator of CACH
Hi!

If you check google there a lot of info about Cachecoin (some old and new info). Please check the first page of the ANN.

I have already mentioned in the forum that will publish the roadmap latest today! The development plan is for long time, so we have to give correct info with time frame for its realization.

Till the evening it would be published here!
So this twitter has nothing to do with you? https://twitter.com/Cachecoin_news
I saw there about changing name and now its about releasing roadmap today. If that is all fake I will unfollow this twitter.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
CacheCoin(CACH) now live on Cryptopia!  Wink
congratulations  Cheesy it goes forward!
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
CacheCoin(CACH) now live on Cryptopia!   Wink

this is a good news for my morning. thanks  Grin
moderator of CACH
CacheCoin(CACH) now live on Cryptopia!   Wink
moderator of CACH
have you mined any block yet? Is there any way  to check in how much time you get a block? Are those news from twitter true? We are going for rename? I like that new way more and since its new start it should be new name also Smiley
Cant wait to get it to polo like it used to be, bought my stake and patiently waiting.

No, I didn't find any block. I just tried during the night. I didn't have time to check all setting - planning to do it today evening.
Concerning rename - at the moment we do not plan to rename Cachecoin because we have to do a lot of other things.
Later today I will publish the Roadmap.

https://twitter.com/CACHeCoin - official twitter since 2014
have you mined any block yet? Is there any way  to check in how much time you get a block? Are those news from twitter true? We are going for rename? I like that new way more and since its new start it should be new name also Smiley
Cant wait to get it to polo like it used to be, bought my stake and patiently waiting.
Hi!

Yesteday they had a problem during sync process of Cachecoin wallet. I have instructed them, so I hope they add CACH during today or tomorrow!

Br,
Alex

thanks for reply , I just wait cryptopia and also bittrex too .  Smiley
moderator of CACH
Hi!

Yesteday they had a problem during sync process of Cachecoin wallet. I have instructed them, so I hope they add CACH during today or tomorrow!

Br,
Alex
Yes! Today Cryptopia has to add it. We are planning to go to Bittrex as well. Our main developer will get his diploma of doctor in June and will work more hard with Cachecoin developments. Since 2015 he was busy with his study and passed it to other developer, but it was unsuccessful.
Now, we wish to build the project almost from the beginning with fresh ideas.

cryptopia didn't add yet  Undecided will add or there is a misunderstanding
moderator of CACH
Hi! I apologize for my stupid question about your system Smiley
Did you use this version of CACH wallet: https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin_binaries/raw/master/cachecoin-qt-win.exe

moderator of CACH

Pages:
Jump to: