Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 50. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
My windows wallet crashes as soon as it starts to sync.  Anyone else having problems with this or have any ideas for a fix?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH
Yes! Today Cryptopia has to add it. We are planning to go to Bittrex as well. Our main developer will get his diploma of doctor in June and will work more hard with Cachecoin developments. Since 2015 he was busy with his study and passed it to other developer, but it was unsuccessful.
Now, we wish to build the project almost from the beginning with fresh ideas.
moderator of CACH
Trace the news!
In June - we will announce some good news and plan of development!

In case you would need some assistance or question please do not hesitate to contact me.
Activity: 613
Merit: 17
A good start, I like, bought a few coins.
moderator of CACH
I understand you will give the technical details later.

So that means that the project was taken over by a new team?

Do you have a community slack?

And last question, how will the project be financed? By your own funds?

Thank you for your lighting! Wink

The team recruited the old developer as he is completing his Doctorate and will have more time on his hands.
The team already have the experience and knowledge in this project, and self funding.

We will keep you updated!
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I understand you will give the technical details later.

So that means that the project was taken over by a new team?

Do you have a community slack?

And last question, how will the project be financed? By your own funds?

Thank you for your lighting! Wink
moderator of CACH
Just for the info: the POS minting is working fine and do not need special technical requirements. I could see from the block explorer that most of CACH holders use their coins for the stake and generating new coins by the wallet.
moderator of CACH
The developing team is working, not trading. People invest in coin to get profit later. Some sell their old coin now, some are waiting for the news and developments. It's up to you to buy now or wait higher price:)
Our aim to bring to the market new developments in crypto currency.
Activity: 89
Btw what is the actual value of a coin? Its hard to see real value when there is actually no trading volume. At start of coinexchange list it was 0.00098btc one day after  up to 0.03 and now at 0.00003500 btc.  Due to low volume its impossible to sell it or buy it and not rising dropping price 2x,3x. Is it worth buying at current price? Or is it better to wait for some bigger exchange so we get some real value. I was thinking about getting some.
moderator of CACH
Hello,

- What is the technology used for anonymity?
- If it's a new bitcointalk. What is the old thread?
- What are the technical features of Cachecoin?

I do not see what makes Cachecoin interesting.

This is not an unnecessary criticism.

If you can answer my questions seriously, and tell me what makes Cachecoin deserves more recognition or interest, I want to keep up with the news of this piece ..

Thanks in advance,

Hello!

Here is the source and specification of current version of Cachecoin: https://github.com/kalgecin/CACHeCoin
The new version of POW algo and wallet itself under developments and will be announced in June!
moderator of CACH
Have you restarted your wallet after you changed the cachecoin.conf?
Solo mining: mining to your wallet (during the mining process the wallet has to be online, means your cgminer connects to blockchain through your wallet). Your wallet could have as many address as you wish.

That miner was had so low speed, i only got 50 h/s, with yac its better. Its working now but I get some message
No suitable long-poll found for http://127:0.0.1:2224 Is this ok or not?

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

- What is the technology used for anonymity?
- If it's a new bitcointalk. What is the old thread?
- What are the technical features of Cachecoin?

I do not see what makes Cachecoin interesting.

This is not an unnecessary criticism.

If you can answer my questions seriously, and tell me what makes Cachecoin deserves more recognition or interest, I want to keep up with the news of this piece ..

Thanks in advance,
moderator of CACH
Have you restarted your wallet after you changed the cachecoin.conf?
Solo mining: mining to your wallet (during the mining process the wallet has to be online, means your cgminer connects to blockchain through your wallet). Your wallet could have as many address as you wish.
I hope you have a cachecoin.conf
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=12345
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=2224
port=2225
server=1
listen=1
maxconnections=32
addnode=78.46.66.139
addnode=188.40.57.201
addnode=5.9.39.9
addnode=5.9.86.18
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=207.30.158.106

You should download https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/cgminer-3.7.2-sj-0.02.zip?attredirects=0

Start command prompt - (more easy way - put files of cgminer to the folder that command prompt shows)
copy to command prompt the following command: cgminer.exe --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388949883 -o 127.0.0.1:2224/ -u user -p 12345 and enter - it should start the process
I have just started:) will see who is more lucky to find a block

Hmm,  I get error  pool 0 slow/down or url or credentials invalid.
So coppied ala that into txt file and changed it to cachecoin.conf  and saved to AppData\Roaming\CACHeCoin
rpcuser=user       (random username)
rpcpassword=12345         (random pass)
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=2224
port=2225
server=1
listen=1
maxconnections=32
addnode=78.46.66.139
addnode=188.40.57.201
addnode=5.9.39.9
addnode=5.9.86.18
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=207.30.158.106

give myself some random username and pass, and after i made a .bat file with your command. (with my username and pass=

Shouldnt I first made address with my username and password ?

Back when I did eth solomine, i had one cmd to sync blocks and one to mine. And first I had to make new wallet(address) but here I dont understand to which adress it would mine.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
good to see it listed on coinXchange..
moderator of CACH
I hope you have a cachecoin.conf
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=12345
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=2224
port=2225
server=1
listen=1
maxconnections=32
addnode=78.46.66.139
addnode=188.40.57.201
addnode=5.9.39.9
addnode=5.9.86.18
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=207.30.158.106

You should download https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/cgminer-3.7.2-sj-0.02.zip?attredirects=0

Start command prompt - (more easy way - put files of cgminer to the folder that command prompt shows)
copy to command prompt the following command: cgminer.exe --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388949883 -o 127.0.0.1:2224/ -u user -p 12345 and enter - it should start the process
I have just started:) will see who is more lucky to find a block
Wallet finally synced , so all ready to start mining, just instructions needed and I am good to go Cheesy

Btw on what exchanges will CACH be coming? Any chance of getting on poloniex sometime? 
And is there any whitepaper? To know a little bit more what is this coin even about.
moderator of CACH
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hi! Did you download from this source: https[Suspicious link removed]
I have windows 10 and it works fine!

Thank you, got it to start now.
Pages:
Jump to: