Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cachecoin |CACH| POW+POS | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | CRYPTOPIA | - page 46. (Read 81319 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
moderator of CACH
You could use P2Pool - IKARUS

That is quite stable!
Activity: 136
Hi, what happen with cach.digger.work?
"Stratum connection interrupted" every 2-3 min
moderator of CACH

NB! Since tomorrow you will see activity on his github! He doesn't have access to his old account from bitcointalk, but he will use a new one!
moderator of CACH
Every day I'm speaking with potential investors and exchanges to add CACH. I don't know how long the CACH will be on such a low level. Keep it! Wink
Activity: 89
Market cap 82 btc, volume 10 btc Cheesy someone jus offloaded 10btc of cach. And price didnt even drop much, hungry sharks are waiting. Every time i made 0.1 btc profit on polo, 0.02 goes to cach Smiley keep it low for 1 more month.
moderator of CACH
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I'm using WIN and downloading cachecoin-qt-win.exe - I tried downloading it from a different browser and it ends up incomplete.

I might try download it from my phone and see how that goes Smiley
moderator of CACH
Which platform do you use WIN/MAC/LINUX?
I have just checked the download links and they works fine.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
unable to fully download the wallet. It always ends up half complete. Any ideas? or should I try using a download manager.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I setup a pool, it's in a test phase but I think is works all. happy mining   Smiley

ikarus.ageleis.de

I wait for the first payout and then I can confirm that the pool works correctly. You can try it, but without guarantee atm, but I believe it works Wink 50% from the fees goes automatically to the cachecoin faucet for all the newbies and the other part is to supporting for the explorer, pool, website and server.
Test completed, payout works fine.
moderator of CACH
moderator of CACH
We are going forward, so Poloniex and Bittrex is not too far.
The work will be started this week approx. in two days. We are crossing our fingers for Kalgecin and his degree!
Activity: 89
The white stripes of Cachecoin Project during different times of development

alekso dont post this, it makes me wanna go crazy. I get lambo if price is 0.01btc at august. Cheesy I guess its time go even get some more while its 200x lower price Cheesy
Good that pool is working, when I get home I will start mining and also od miniting? with wallet.

When this coin was on polo it was 4$ if it goes back again there this is totally posible. I am glad I found this coin. GO GO CACH TEAM !
moderator of CACH
Yes, we have plans to be listed in Bittrex and Poloniex. At the moment we are waiting confirmation from Yobit to be listed during this week!
Activity: 316
Will cachecoin listed on bittrex? And how long time it's works?
moderator of CACH
The Cachecoin become more popular, so we do our best to revive it in short term! Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
We have now reached over 2000 payouts on the faucet Smiley
Activity: 316
Can't wait to see the progress this coin. I hope this coin listed on bittrex. Maybe, if this coin listed on bittrex. This coin will shine in the future like dash😁
moderator of CACH
Pages:
Jump to: