Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 101. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Every coin starts out as a failure you just have to know which one will be successful in the future

hey that's my quote!

Oh is it now  Tongue
Activity: 225
Every coin starts out as a failure you just have to know which one will be successful in the future

hey that's my quote!

Well, the more people that get on track will give a bigger community so CAC will get more popular. Bitcoin started with a group of people and then more people joined and become bigger. Same can happen here with this coin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

hey that's my quote!
Activity: 168
Some one should calculate how much it would be exactly to get a profit-switching CAC pool up & running this would help stablize things even if it's 1 or 2 BTC we can all chip in and make it happen like we did on SwissCex we are powerful as the community

Let's do it!
Some one should calculate how much it would be exactly to get a profit-switching CAC pool up & running this would help stablize things even if it's 1 or 2 BTC we can all chip in and make it happen like we did on SwissCex we are powerful as the community
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I know for a fact we can go viral earlier than people think if they see the coins we beat on Swisscex 76%+ of them are older than us we are making very good progress if we keep this community active it will attract more new members = more new miners = we all prosper as the coin goins don't lie that's why we are all here to make money & have fun while mining too  Smiley

Yo I dig your positive mental attitude. Goes a longs way!! CAC 4 life
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I know for a fact we can go viral earlier than people think if they see the coins we beat on Swisscex 76%+ of them are older than us we are making very good progress if we keep this community active it will attract more new members = more new miners = we all prosper as the coin goins don't lie that's why we are all here to make money & have fun while mining too  Smiley
Activity: 420
Lets get more hash power on http://cali.leetpools.net/ tell your friends to tell their sister and so on & so forth we need to go viral drive this fucker up  Grin Grin Grin

hard to make a coin go viral bro it'll take a long time over four months at least

Four months would be a huge success. I'm willing to wait a year to see how far this can go. I'm dedicated to California Coin I say fuck the haters they know they are just mad they didn't fork LTC & come up with CAC
Lets get more hash power on http://cali.leetpools.net/ tell your friends to tell their sister and so on & so forth we need to go viral drive this fucker up  Grin Grin Grin

hard to make a coin go viral bro it'll take a long time over four months at least

Activity: 154
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
looking at all the sell orders I feel sorry for you guys that are selling this early in the game don't you know the best thing to do is hold and mine other coins then once you see the value spike then it's the time to sell? Did no body teach you guys this shit? I should make a fucking tutorial.

ahhahahah could not have said it better!

They are using more electricity to mine than the profit they make from selling super early at extremely low rates.

Pure idiots.

But hey, that's life, got over 1 Billion people in the world there's bound to be a lot of idiots that sell for cheap Wink
looking at all the sell orders I feel sorry for you guys that are selling this early in the game don't you know the best thing to do is hold and mine other coins then once you see the value spike then it's the time to sell? Did no body teach you guys this shit? I should make a fucking tutorial.
Activity: 154
let's make this coin go viral I say the giveaway will help us if you check any other altcoin thread with more than 10k replies you will see they got a giveway going on
Need to get California Coin on MintPal voting

So competitive there though it'll be tough to win we need to grow as a community first more miners need to come http://cali.leetpools.net/ only 12 mh/s on the pool c'mon guyz

Agreed perhaps a contest or a giveaway of some sort would help bring miners maybe giving them 'X' amount of CAC for mining 'X' amount of days... just a thought to help boost things up
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Need to get California Coin on MintPal voting

So competitive there though it'll be tough to win we need to grow as a community first more miners need to come http://cali.leetpools.net/ only 12 mh/s on the pool c'mon guyz
I agree the merchants is what this coin needs.

I'll do my part & reach out to some digital merchants that I know they sell softwares/SEO/stuff like that.
Pages:
Jump to: