Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 112. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 420
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Voted again 11036  Cool
Vote or die i like the sounds of that  Grin
Activity: 225
This coin would benefit from a multipool someone should set one up soon

I think a member here on the forum by the username of Ashleyy is working on it if you read a few pages back you should find the posts.

Yeah, I'm in the process of doing it. However, I still need a good dedicated server to run a modified version of nomp for a multipool. I have lack of funding atm
Activity: 420
This is how I'll likely feel tomorrow when I wake up and see CAC on swisscex

any backup pools available? I just rented some hash power and don't wanna let it go to waste if cali.leetpools goes down.

Don't worry http://cali.leetpools.net/ is solid!

The pool is only at 32 mh/s right now it's been way higher this guy come on with asic and if it goes offline due to ddos or something ( super rare) you still get paid your coins
any backup pools available? I just rented some hash power and don't wanna let it go to waste if cali.leetpools goes down.

Not yet
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Next winner will be chosen: in 11 hours keep voting until then https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Activity: 168
Good to know it's in the works I think this coin has a lot of potential I checked the dates of other coins and this thread is doing very well for being started in late April.

I noticed that too
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good to know it's in the works I think this coin has a lot of potential I checked the dates of other coins and this thread is doing very well for being started in late April.
Activity: 154
We will finally be worth something in a few hours  Cool

Hopefully not too many whales dump.

We the community need to put in some small buy/sell orders to keep it steady
This coin would benefit from a multipool someone should set one up soon

I think a member here on the forum by the username of Ashleyy is working on it if you read a few pages back you should find the posts.
Jump to: