Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 114. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We should probably have more pools created in case there is a sudden influx of new miners which is likely due to us being listed tomorrow on SwissCex.
Activity: 154
Right after the winner gets picked how long does it take for them to have the market up and ready?

About a day or so usually. Sometimes less, sometimes longer.
If they are out partying it might take longer. LOL
Activity: 420
Right after the winner gets picked how long does it take for them to have the market up and ready?

pretty instant 5 - 10 mins
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Good job everybody on the voting https://www.swisscex.com/voting we got a big lead and only a few hours left
Activity: 196

We got this victory is around the corner the next thing to do is create more interst in this coin by building our community on reddit & on here also creating incentives for people to retweet to get us on cryptsy / bittrex would be wise of the OP
California merchants will adopt this in time once this coin gets more exposure it's still young got a lot of potential in the future. We don't need to outsource everything to China to make it successful lol.

Bro don't hate on China there is a lot of good people there my family came from China moved to California now I love it here in California but you have to realize China is a big market that should not be ignored.

I am not in any way disrepecting China sorry if you felt that I was I just firmly believe California coin should first have California merchants as it's a coin for California & not China.

I think China should also adopt it in the future but we shouldn't be looking to them to make our community successful California alone if the word gets out one at a few of the Universities this can go viral.

aight man I feel u
Activity: 196
Seems like swisscex can be very active they got a lot of volume on 42/BTC imagine if that was us trading 15BTC daily

if we get a Chinese translation and some Chinese people to adopt this coin as naturally California and China does a lot of business together for example your iPhones are designed in California but made in China.

We need a chinese translation + chinese merchants that's what made BTC successful they got a billion people alone imagine if just 1% knew about CAC

LOL @ at the fake laptop never saw that meme before!
TIP: vote on your phone + your laptop (2 ips = 6 votes every hour)

Thats cool very good to know thx for sharing that
Activity: 420
TIP: vote on your phone + your laptop (2 ips = 6 votes every hour)
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Seems like swisscex can be very active they got a lot of volume on 42/BTC imagine if that was us trading 15BTC daily

if we get a Chinese translation and some Chinese people to adopt this coin as naturally California and China does a lot of business together for example your iPhones are designed in California but made in China.

We need a chinese translation + chinese merchants that's what made BTC successful they got a billion people alone imagine if just 1% knew about CAC

A chinese translation + chinese Merchants would make a lot of sense in California for the coin. A sure thing.

Can't they just use Google translate?

Do a proper job of it, or wait until someone can step up to the plate.

wish I knew Chinese I would do it  Smiley keep voting https://www.swisscex.com/voting
California merchants will adopt this in time once this coin gets more exposure it's still young got a lot of potential in the future. We don't need to outsource everything to China to make it successful lol.

Bro don't hate on China there is a lot of good people there my family came from China moved to California now I love it here in California but you have to realize China is a big market that should not be ignored.

I am not in any way disrepecting China sorry if you felt that I was I just firmly believe California coin should first have California merchants as it's a coin for California & not China.

I think China should also adopt it in the future but we shouldn't be looking to them to make our community successful California alone if the word gets out one at a few of the Universities this can go viral.

A chinese translation + chinese Merchants would make a lot of sense in California for the coin. A sure thing.

Do a proper job of it, or wait until someone can step up to the plate.

sure yeh they can but it won't translate as good as a chinese person could I know because I've done it with my a couple langauges I know

Jump to: