Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 115. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Seems like swisscex can be very active they got a lot of volume on 42/BTC imagine if that was us trading 15BTC daily

if we get a Chinese translation and some Chinese people to adopt this coin as naturally California and China does a lot of business together for example your iPhones are designed in California but made in China.

We need a chinese translation + chinese merchants that's what made BTC successful they got a billion people alone imagine if just 1% knew about CAC

A chinese translation + chinese Merchants would make a lot of sense in California for the coin. A sure thing.

Can't they just use Google translate?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Seems like swisscex can be very active they got a lot of volume on 42/BTC imagine if that was us trading 15BTC daily

if we get a Chinese translation and some Chinese people to adopt this coin as naturally California and China does a lot of business together for example your iPhones are designed in California but made in China.

We need a chinese translation + chinese merchants that's what made BTC successful they got a billion people alone imagine if just 1% knew about CAC

A chinese translation + chinese Merchants would make a lot of sense in California for the coin. A sure thing.
Activity: 168

Activity: 420

wow 15btc thats $9,850.79 US dollars that are trading trading daily def not bad volume
https://www.swisscex.com/voting Friendship join just beat EnergyCoin lets make sure that does not happen to us we need to continue voting 13 hours left

about 2 vote again
https://www.swisscex.com/voting Friendship join just beat EnergyCoin lets make sure that does not happen to us we need to continue voting 13 hours left
Activity: 196
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Maybe there should be a public ledger of the 756,000,000 premined coins before going onto an exchange.
Activity: 196
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 225

I know how to set up and run a pool, it's just a server is needed. Can't do it from my house due to dynamic IP unfortunately.

So I have been looking for Servers to rent which has around 8GB RAM and Xeon processor also with at least 1TB HDD

check out http://www.liquidweb.com/

Just looked and they are not as I would say... Affordable when starting lol.

Anyway, I found a place where every spec of the server is ideal to start, then upgrade when needed. Just need to get £40. I am sure the pool would generate profits to maintain itself monthly.
just placed another three for us 10,957  Cool

I know how to set up and run a pool, it's just a server is needed. Can't do it from my house due to dynamic IP unfortunately.

So I have been looking for Servers to rent which has around 8GB RAM and Xeon processor also with at least 1TB HDD

check out http://www.liquidweb.com/
Jump to: