Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 118. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the help every body! I'm up to 493 kh/s now!! So far so good! Need to get another one of these surely are the best kh/s for the $ at the moment

Was it my settings that helped or what did it?

You should let the members know how you solved the problem incase someone else has that same card which happens to be a pretty popular mining card.
Thanks for all the help every body! I'm up to 493 kh/s now!! So far so good! Need to get another one of these surely are the best kh/s for the $ at the moment

Congrats just keep an eye on those temps don't let them get too high or else you'll regret it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
just saw that potcoin thread only has 4k replies and we already have 2k+ I wonder what will happen to CAC in 6 months
Activity: 196
https://www.swisscex.com/voting Sunday is tomorrow! Vote vote vote! We are almost at 11 thousand votes lets strike fear in our competitor

haha lets do it about to vote again in a few minutes  Smiley

Show you mine if you show me yours?  Wink
Quick question for the experienced miners I got a 270x running @ 75C @ 100% fan usage is that safe? So far it's only crashed once or twice it's weird I got cgminer 3.2.7

the card is running 1150 core clock & 1500 memory i = 20 thread concurrency = 20500 getting 476 kh/s

Try this
Code:
-I 19 --lookup-gap 2 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 15508 --gpu-powertune 20
Activity: 154
https://www.swisscex.com/voting Sunday is tomorrow! Vote vote vote! We are almost at 11 thousand votes lets strike fear in our competitor

haha lets do it about to vote again in a few minutes  Smiley
Mike you should also try experimenting with your thread concurrency setting intensity should stay @ 20 if you are stable but the more TC = not always the higher kh/s

I've done this many times myself and I've seen 18K TC had better results than 24K and I'm on 290X cards

Maybe it's just my cards who knows but a lot of people on reddit report the same thing higher isn't always better when it comes to mining when it comes to FPS in video games maybe higher is better I agree there.
Activity: 420
Quick question for the experienced miners I got a 270x running @ 75C @ 100% fan usage is that safe? So far it's only crashed once or twice it's weird I got cgminer 3.2.7

the card is running 1150 core clock & 1500 memory i = 20 thread concurrency = 20500 getting 476 kh/s

Hey Mike

You mention it has crashed once or twice but didn't mention how long it took to crash this is very important information.

Second question how is your case air flow is it more than adequate for that card?

I would recommend at the least 3 case fans for any miners PC the more the better and water cooling is even better if you can afford that route.

If you are limited on case fans try putting a small desk fan around your PC so it helps move hot air around.

If you get a lot of BSOD (More than 4 - 5) back down on those clocks by 40 - 60mhz to make sure you keep your card stable & re-test that's all you can do best of luck to you Mike

4 case fans with a good PSU 900W and not too many BSODS so I should be good right? I just want my card to last a long time so if I have to downclock and lose some kh/s I'm cool with that

cant guarantee you anything but you should be okay as long as you don't overvolt it too much and the temp doesn't exceed 85c I heard they can go higher but 85C is what a lot of people are saying is a good max temp after doing some google searches for the 270X video card.

Hey Mike

You mention it has crashed once or twice but didn't mention how long it took to crash this is very important information.

Second question how is your case air flow is it more than adequate for that card?

I would recommend at the least 3 case fans for any miners PC the more the better and water cooling is even better if you can afford that route.

If you are limited on case fans try putting a small desk fan around your PC so it helps move hot air around.

If you get a lot of BSOD (More than 4 - 5) back down on those clocks by 40 - 60mhz to make sure you keep your card stable & re-test that's all you can do best of luck to you Mike

4 case fans with a good PSU 900W and not too many BSODS so I should be good right? I just want my card to last a long time so if I have to downclock and lose some kh/s I'm cool with that

You are using an outdated version of cgminer download the latest version do a Google search to find it
Activity: 420

Hey Mike

Activity: 154
Told you it was most likely DDOS  Cool

I knew it just because I searched leetpools on Google and he's legit I can see he's been running many pools for a long time

https://www.google.com/search?q=leetpools&oq=leetpools&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l4j0.1376j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Still mining I got faith It'll be back up
https://www.swisscex.com/voting  1 day left please continue voting remember to register to be able to get 3 votes instead of just one
Jump to: