Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 120. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
2 days left finally we'll have an exchange  Smiley
Activity: 196
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I love Cali but country/area coin doesnt seem to be succesful concept. By calling some coin by the country you dont make people of the country using it.

Have to disagree. Look @ how high Auroracoin went it was a country coin. It hit $20 a coin and made huge gains in a few short weeks. People made a lot of money.

Yes only to crash down but it's still worth some $ and granted California is bigger than Iceland by 100x so do the math  Wink

wouldn't it be just fucking amazing if CAC hit $20 each I'd be a millionaire lol

Keep dreaming dude... litecoin will hit 20 long before CAC.  I would be very surprised if CAC hits even 50 sat within the next few months.  The shit has to go viral to be worth anymore than that within a short time period. 
man I sure as hell hope people do not sell their CAC for dirt cheap and be idiots. Wait a couple weeks to see how this goes and we'll all be more prosperous  Smiley
just added three more votes 10803 on https://www.swisscex.com/voting can't wait to get on bittrex/cryptsy/mintpal after this one

Now compare that to Swisscex's top volume markets:

Not even close.

Damn swisscex sucks the big one compared to Bittrex  Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Well I think it's clear we should get on bittrex next
Guys, you need to try to get it in Bittrex as well. If you tweet a message to @bittrexexchange it will expedite the process. Here is an example:

Code:
@BittrexExchange please add CaliforniaCoin to your market, thanks!

We did this for another coin a few days ago and they added it within a few hrs.

How much trading volume do they have over at Bittrex?

Also can you re-tweet from new twitter account or does it have to be aged?

Bittrex has a lot more trading volume than Swisscex. I believe they stated that they have over 2000 BTC trading volume per day.

Yes you can tweet from any account you own. (although I'm not an expert at Twitter so I could be wrong)

2000btc daily is a shit load of money man but is it true the majority of all volume is going to a couple markets? BTC/LTC/BC/Darkcoin etc?

Well here's their top volume markets from my dashboard page:

Wow that's very impressive. Some no name coins I never heard of are getting some serious BTC put into them. I can't wait until this happens to CAC!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Now compare that to Swisscex's top volume markets:

Not even close.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Guys, you need to try to get it in Bittrex as well. If you tweet a message to @bittrexexchange it will expedite the process. Here is an example:

Code:

Bittrex has a lot more trading volume than Swisscex. I believe they stated that they have over 2000 BTC trading volume per day.

Yes you can tweet from any account you own. (although I'm not an expert at Twitter so I could be wrong)

2000btc daily is a shit load of money man but is it true the majority of all volume is going to a couple markets? BTC/LTC/BC/Darkcoin etc?

Well here's their top volume markets from my dashboard page:

Code:

Activity: 154
Good idea about the re-tweets but not everyone has 100 followers.

if you don't got 100 followers yet just follow other people and they will follow you back it's called "follow 4 follow" also go to popular celeb pages and follow/unfollow them, then the robots will follow you back. Super easy technique I mastered it to get over 100K twitter followers. Sadly I lost access to that account when I forgot the pw lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Good idea about the re-tweets but not everyone has 100 followers.
Jump to: