Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 222. (Read 160996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
And still no blocks. I'm out.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Ok so wtf is the status right now of the coin?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
and just like that, silence... damn! I want this coin so bad lol. Cant believe I lost 200K+ maybe when problem is fixed they will reset blocks? Smiley I can only hope.

Right now I have 2 Mh/s running, I running the cards really soft.  This coin forked before I even started, I had coins drop from my wallet twice.  If you can't hit a coin with 2 Mh/s then something worse is happening.

Why don't you bitch at the GridSeed guys!!!

Ok... maybe i was too harsh...but I've seen this too many times...now..with the network at 20Mh/s its OK you can come with your 4*280... but at 1Mh/s network?...there is absolutely no need.

sorry if i was too blunt.

[/quote]

dont be, we all love blunts here lol. and we're all a little annoyed about vanishing coins. However now that I watch the current number of blocks they are moving very slowly again...?
Activity: 144
I think I'm on the right blockchain but finding lots of orphans now. Haven't gotten a block in a while and was hitting them pretty regularly a few minutes ago.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10

Right now I have 2 Mh/s running, I running the cards really soft.  This coin forked before I even started, I had coins drop from my wallet twice.  If you can't hit a coin with 2 Mh/s then something worse is happening.

[/quote]

Ok... maybe i was too harsh...but I've seen this too many times...now..with the network at 20Mh/s its OK you can come with your 4*280... but at 1Mh/s network?...there is absolutely no need.

sorry if i was too blunt.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
There were people threatening to fork this coin around page 2.  I don't think my 2 Mh/s caused it to fork, because there were problems while I was still waiting to sync.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
4 280Xs solo mining.  Way low DIFF, that's why I think we're all on different forks.

Using that kind of hashrate at this low diff sure is a way to fork...I´m seeing blocks with less than 0,2 sec now.

Started out with 2 GPUs.  Moved to the other miner after the first 2 wallets lost all their coins.

So you decided to make it worse... with such a weak network.. finding block too fast will lead to forks...then you lose coins...then you decided to increase hash so you can make it for the lost coins.....then you fork..then..

I don't think I can fork this with my 3 gridseeds, plus I don't know how to make them work to mine with the wallet Wink
legendary
4 280Xs solo mining.  Way low DIFF, that's why I think we're all on different forks.

Using that kind of hashrate at this low diff sure is a way to fork...I´m seeing blocks with less than 0,2 sec now.

Started out with 2 GPUs.  Moved to the other miner after the first 2 wallets lost all their coins.

So you decided to make it worse... with such a weak network.. finding block too fast will lead to forks...then you lose coins...then you decided to increase hash so you can make it for the lost coins.....then you fork..then..

legendary
Would you GPU miners mind pausing your mining for about 10 minutes so us CPU miners can get a block or two?  Wink

Problem is, I think there are multiple forks right now.  So if you're not on my fork it won't do you any good.

Well, whatever fork I'm on has a network hashrate of 20Mh/s. I have been mining for almost an hour now and haven't gotten a single block. Huge network hash rate + multiple forks = Think I might have to call it quits on this one.

You are not very smart are you? not to mention greedy...a dangerous combination.
legendary
Would you GPU miners mind pausing your mining for about 10 minutes so us CPU miners can get a block or two?  Wink

Problem is, I think there are multiple forks right now.  So if you're not on my fork it won't do you any good.
omg block count is flying! 2-3 blocks a second!

edit: dont think I can mine this coin again, think its broken for now :/ damn!

What is your block count?

I cant even count, its moving so fast over here lol

edit: I just deleted everything, will check in a second when it syncs, if it syncs... seems like this network is getting hit hella hard, it catches up then syncs again almost instantly. will see what happens after a fresh install tho
legendary
legendary

What is your block count?
legendary

legendary
This is what I'm showing

"blocks" : 1354,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00048308,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 262638,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

legendary
I deleted everything but the wallet and the .conf

gonna try it.. im noticing a ton of orphan blocks now tho when I "listtransactions" :/

I just did a list transactions and they didn't poof...

I keep mining some, they show up, then vanish instantly now... when I do listtransactions they all show orphan now haha

Check your PM and get ready to cry

thats it... I need another blunt!

Send brownies!!!
Jump to: